North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 359| Reply: 5

PATHETIC KVK REWARDS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
southwolf04.10...
User
Joined 2019-11-9
Last Visited 2021-03-10
Post time 2020-2-11 08:12:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
PATHETIC KVK REWARDS Reply:5| View:359
I have taken part in every kvk .. each time i lose more and more enthusiasm to even take part at all .. the number of decent diamond mines [lvl 4 & 5] that pop after an exhausting kvk, 18 of 24 hours spent gatherinng and attacking ..for what !!!!!!!! .. single #'s of diamond mines popping in the minor cities, a few more in each great city .. shared between a whole server's population !!!!!! .. come on .. kvk is so a waste of effort for 90% of any server .. IT'S PATHETIC .. you need  massively greater numbers of diamonds mines to make it worthwhile or in future kvks, 90% or more of any server population will just let the big guys slug it out and take all the diamonds .. WAKE UP DEVS .. THIS AND MANY OTHER CHEAP AND GREEDY POLICIES are fast losing the players who haven't already quit .. make black diamonds cheaper and double or triple your income by KEEPING more players .. give people a fair probability to win GOOD REWARDS .. not this STUPID, GREEDY & CHEAP NEGATIVE BIAS [see below] that you currently rip us off with, which is the extremely idiotic and very badly thought through.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

southwolf04.10... Last edit in 2020-2-11 08:12:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jspa
User
Joined 2019-5-17
Last Visited 2020-11-21
Post time 2020-2-11 17:13:19 | Show all posts
KvK will never be balanced, it is intended to make players lose troops and force players to attack others to obtain the KvK exclusive rewards. They need players to spend money on the game and despite it being a terribly thought out mode, it works in favor of the whales or other players who willingly spend money on the packs "to stay competitive" with other big spenders. 99% of players will only target weaker players as the risk is much lower for the point reward, making bullying newer players the main strategy.

Look at other game modes like Lord of Lords, players end up spending hundreds upon hundreds of days worth of speed ups on competitive kingdoms to obtain a temporary exterior and they only just added the commander tokens to the top 100 players. Other than the exterior and the Commander tokens all you get is 1000 Blue Diamonds, 15 hours of speed up and 2m gold in first place, with rewards sharply declining for each lower reward tier.

They're not looking to let you benefit from just playing the game normally. They've been nerfing Rebel Leader and Alliance Gifts approximately every 2 months to reduce the net benefits players can obtain from those features too. They nerfed damage significantly twice (the final one reducing damage dealt to Rebel Leaders by around 30%), they messed up the functionality of the Mountain Clan Set (a pay to win set) for almost 2 weeks and only fixed it because it would've been too big of a scam otherwise, then they decided to nerf the motivation generation for all players by approximately 40% making it necessary to spend motivation recharges equivalent to approximately 7500 Blue Diamonds a day just to fully complete the daily for motivation used.

Welcome to GoT:WiC where the developers only see you as a way to line their pockets for less than the minimum amount of effort required to create a game, one which they bought a common template and just used the GoT license to attract players
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jspa Last edit in 2020-2-11 17:13:19

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
pastdark
Team Lead
Joined 2019-7-25
Last Visited 2020-10-25
Post time 2020-2-11 08:52:22 | Show all posts
Dear player,

I can understand your frustration completely it can be extremely tough to participate in KvK with whales that will zero you I've been zeroed many times. I will put in a suggestion for better KvK rewards. As for the diamond mines you can easily farm lvl 1's and 2's and there are a lot of them everywhere sometimes you just have to farm the lower level mines they get done quick and they you can start gathering more you don't gather any quicker using the bigger diamond mines. Then using those diamonds that you gathered invest into navigator tokens and you can get alot of resources to rebuild lost troops and maybe even win a jackpot in the diamond cave. For the black diamond price issue if they were any cheaper then the whales would just get even bigger. So that would only be a negative effect but, this game is fairly cheap for black diamonds compared to other games with their type of purchasable gems, diamonds etc. I appreciate you voicing your concerns/issues and feedback helps thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • i appreciate your replying ..ty .. one thing though, cheaper black diams would incentivise and assist ALL player, not just the whales obvious, laws of economics state .. half any costs, triple or quadruple your income .. make things cheaper, more people spend more , it's basic economics.. just saying .. as for the negative probability on wheelspins , that is such an obvious rip off that AGAIN makes people annoyed .. i haven't heard of anyone wining the permanent titan exterior yet .. thats just silly
    Translate
    2020-2-11 09:07  Reply

pastdark Last edit in 2020-2-11 08:52:22

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sascha giorgio
User
Joined 2019-5-16
Last Visited 2020-10-05
Post time 2020-2-11 16:27:33 | Show all posts
the rewards arent worth to risk even to get 0ed

one thing is that people that spend massive time during kvk and make the kingdom win are mostly inactive the next day due to sleep etc , so those who dont take part just get the diamond nodes

another thing is that anybody can gather diamonds regardless of his effort in the kvk. (and than doing it with X alt accounts)

my suggestion would be that only Top100 ranked players are allowed to gather Diamonds to make it more fair and give people a motivation to take part.

and find a way to make kvk a bit more balanced...Always k8 as opponent is boring and leads just to that all are bubbled and gather their personal points..wow exciting..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sascha giorgio Last edit in 2020-2-11 16:27:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xenomorph
User
Joined 2019-5-5
Last Visited 2022-02-02
Post time 2020-2-11 22:47:28 | Show all posts
I don't wanna read all this... by first sentences you can conclude what's going around...
Did you guys ever try not to get zeroed? Did you know that in your castles there is building where you can shelter troops?
And yeah... When 40M castle attack 10M castle... That's ok... it's a war game... Everything fine!
But when 400M castle attack 100K castle... That's evil... Devs are evil... They stealing your money!
World ended...
People... that is same  s h i t!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xenomorph Last edit in 2020-2-11 22:47:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abybh7izggohor...
User
Joined 2019-6-7
Last Visited 2022-04-17
Post time 2020-2-14 22:02:01 | Show all posts
Rewards at KvK are not evenly distributed throughout the kingdom. Even loosing kingdom have in many times better rewards then winning one. When there is a kingdom with 300 players vs kingdom with 30 players, well most likely the 30 player kingdom will loose, but they will get more diamonds on 1 player then the kingdom with 300 players. Also there should be more rewards for more points scored. Atm it is capped at 2,7M points, which is really low for a monthly event as KvK. Also those diamond mines are pathetic as reward. I think that it should be changed to either diamonds mines from 1st ever KvK or it should be redisigned, that after you score 2,7M points then the rest of points will be counted and for every 1000 points gained you will get 1 diamond. So if you score 37,7M points they will get reduced by 2,7M; that will get us 35M points and they will be divided by 1000 which will get us 35k diamonds, which imho is resonable number of diamonds as reward.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abybh7izggohor... Last edit in 2020-2-14 22:02:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-9 18:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083822 second(s), 45 queries .