North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Game of Thrones Win... Support
2394 Threads / 11491 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 231| Reply: 1

Game issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
I Lee
User
Joined 2019-12-18
Last Visited 2021-01-15
Post time 2020-2-12 05:27:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Game issue Reply:1| View:231
Edited by I Lee at 2020-2-12 05:31

Dear Sir/Madam
               How do you do ? I can login into the game(though it took longer than ususal), but the usual icons at the top and bottom of the game screen are missing(etc, the daily login claim of diamonds, VIP icon, all the top icons etc, bottom icons~all), I tried refreshing the page, deleting cache and cookies, but still the same issue.  Is the site doing some maintence ? I can click on the buildings to upgrade and other stuff though, but I can't go in to the world map for rebel groups, leaders & rebel camp page. Please advice. Thank you very much & have a nice day ahead !

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I Lee Last edit in 2020-2-12 05:27:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
pastdark
Team Lead
Joined 2019-7-25
Last Visited 2020-10-25
Post time 2020-2-12 09:50:05 | Show all posts
Dear I Lee,

This is strange for sure may I have your in-game name and kingdom so I can file a report for you? Just checking you cleared your browser cache then closed the browser then reopened it right sorry I just gotta check all the boxes. Try perhaps changing the desktop resolution to see if anything changes?

Also in the meantime can you try hitting the "M" key it should take you to world map so you can at least get rebel leaders and gather in the mean time if you need to get into your alliance page hit "C", "I" for inventory. "D" for dragon". "H" for Commanders. "P" for mail. "W" for weirwood.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • It suddenly worked well again ! I done all the steps you mentioned. YAY! Though should this happened again*touchwood*, do I provide you my in-game name & kingdom here, or elsewhere, in case of identity theft? Thanks so much !
    Translate
    2020-2-12 16:24  Reply

pastdark Last edit in 2020-2-12 09:50:05

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-12 01:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052349 second(s), 36 queries .