North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 247| Reply: 1

new content instead of bugfixes or better experience

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
martin.krpan20...
User
Joined 2019-9-11
Last Visited 2020-12-29
Post time 2020-2-15 00:36:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
new content instead of bugfixes or better experi Reply:1| View:247
Edited by martin.krpan2000 at 2020-2-15 03:02

SirBaldrick, K23

Hello, im close to play one year GoT:

1) some Equipment can`t be leveled then rewards are very low and min one item will not be dropped btw, very rare.

2) So many players whish that you add a exchange function for some stuff then your game has many dead content that is in inventory and can`t be used (obsoled or need other items).Ok some items can be selled for 50 gold but thats kidding us again, you have rare items and you get 50 gold. You can use it and put in your **** *lol

3) After one year i have 2-3 purple Badges of 24 slots total (without possibility of change), that is very behind.

4) The 4th badge slot is since 12 months blocked.

5) The other castels can`t captured in siege.

6) your map is so buggy (steam client and GT-Client unplayable), i have think a STEAM client was a very good idea to get very more player but you loose all for ever on this buggy version (do you have try it??).

7) Some problems to load the game or the client (after 12 months it must be fixed) -,-

8) Many things at UI could be improved *very annoying:
  • swich between map/castle brake the mouswheel-event for less seconds (your banner message block them i think)
  • some poping messages behind the mouse-click-event
  • autofill ressources failes so many
  • send ressources will failes so many by "not enough ressources", damm then do not round (up) round down only and it will work
  • Get Rally options before it start
  • The rally windows are show counters but not a rally
  • Join to a rally that are close to full is not easy anyone send less troops your window calculate it wrong (no realtime calculation), then so many problems you become.
  • Marching-times to join a rally are buggy

9) In german you show a button "Server übergreifendeseite" in english "Cross server side", uhm very bad, this button open active PVE/PVP-Events and better to name it "Große Events" en: "Great events", our pay-to-events that do you put in "Great event" Button that is for you more important instead of group the good playable-events? Stupid !

10) The useless wall & both researchtrees for it -,-
11) the damn chat

12) the new message system is miss-styled, delete function is "banana"

---
I think you have a big list to fix/make it better before you add new content, the mostly events or PVP i didn't play then it make no fun, when crash always or all 3 clicks comes your "wolfshead" (loadingscreen).
Same for Alliance Conquest, currently best event, but the ui make it hard to play and reduce the fun extremly.

I i know you ignore all messages who you can't earn money but my hope die as least

That is all after playing one year and invest ~3500 USD (+Tax) in some commanders?
And you removed all Alliance-Coins from Elite-Trial MANY shame of you !

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

martin.krpan20... Last edit in 2020-2-15 00:36:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
thunderfury
Team Lead
Joined 2019-8-10
Last Visited 2022-07-17
Post time 2020-2-15 08:30:58 | Show all posts
Dear Martin,
Thank you for your very thorough feedback and screenshots. I will get this submitted on your behalf. Have a wonderful day.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

thunderfury Last edit in 2020-2-15 08:30:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-9 21:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072602 second(s), 36 queries .