North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Legacy of Discord -... Support
6082 Threads / 24151 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 31| Reply: 4

No arena rewards on Feb.14.2020

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hamacavula
User
Joined 2018-2-8
Last Visited 2020-02-19
Post time 2020-2-15 05:13:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
No arena rewards on Feb.14.2020 Reply:4| View:31
Let me guess! YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A VIDEO SO YOU CAN LOCATE THE ISSUE???????????????
Translate

hamacavula Last edit in 2020-2-15 05:13:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
EliteGamer26
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-4-29
Last Visited 2020-02-19
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hello
This one doesn’t need a video. We do need your server # and character ID to add to the report of affected players.
We got several complaints from est and eu regions. So we are collected all the info to send out to the development team.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We do recommend you send a ticket along with any other player that was affected in your server. We found that top 100 in arena are not receiving rewards.
Best regards
Lod Mod EliteGamer26  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

EliteGamer26 Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hamacavula
User
Joined 2018-2-8
Last Visited 2020-02-19
 Author| Post time 2 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by hamacavula at 2020-2-17 07:42

S4243

ID: 93154284

And to explain my ranting when ever we are asked for a video,
that is one of the main reason players don't report bugs! It may be convenient for support,etc. but we are the ones who waste our own time and don't get anything from it!
Even with proof by SS,Video,etc. most of the time nothing will be done about bugs.
I have reported several major bugs over the past 3 years and nearly all are still in the game.
If the community would get more attention for improving the game, it would benefit everyone, better game better revenue
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • the thing you get for doing so is to get it fixxed which otherwise might take much longer, if the problem bothers you i think that's a good reward ?
    if it would be needed in this case, would you rather lose many diamonds over a certain period of time because of your ego, or spend 5 minutes making a video and not lose these diamonds ?
    i don't get that logic

if you go to a doctor and he asks you what the problem is and if you have pain maybe describe which sort of pain, is it his job to guess ? or is it better to give him some more information if it will help you ?
    Translate
    2020-2-17 11:29  Reply
  • You contradict your self^^ If I go to the doctor and explain my problem he wiil then ask me to make a video????????
    And making a video for bugs that happened require a time machine you numbskull
    Translate
    2020-2-19 06:08  Reply

hamacavula Last edit in 2 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
EliteGamer26
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-4-29
Last Visited 2020-02-19
Post time 2 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hello
The server # is what you see when you login. That s# you provided  is just your tag.
We ask for a video or exact instructions of how to replicate so mods can record and submit. Once we can replicate, there is a good chance it can be fixed.
A few bugs I can think of that were fixed after we submitted a video and exact steps.
Pet morph killing players in friendly.
Skyfall 99/99 bug
Guild clash unstable kill and death ranking
Celestial tournament unstable guild ranking
2 rider mount invite button
6 star morph second exclusive skill
Every game has it’s bugs due to different development teams programming and adding on codes.
Some are more difficult than others.
For the arena rewards specifically, we believe it’s due to the event boss that spawns at the same time rewards are sent.
It only happens on the first day of the sending event. We are trying to suggest to move the spawn time so it doesn’t interfere with arena pay out.
Best regards
Lod Mod EliteGamer26
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • So they fixed 6 of 106 bugs?^^ well done
    As I said most bugs have not been fixed and since they exist for the whole time this game is online it look's like they either can't or will not fix these bugs! For examle the dead spot on the move button area, it exist since the worthless function of using wings in town and plunder has been added! And this dead spot is on all devices and even the the bug riddled PC version that allows players to move while paralyzed and rooted!
    Translate
    2020-2-19 06:14  Reply
  • And funny is, the 99/99 bug was fixed because it affect the mods and devv accounts that cheat every day in skyfall!
    But the Infinty bug is still not fixed! Why is that? My guess is that it will be bad for the mods, devs, support and cheating high cashback VIP's!!! So better leave a bug than giving real f2p a chance to counter cheating employees
    Translate
    2020-2-19 06:43  Reply

EliteGamer26 Last edit in 2 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yenctp123
User
Joined 2019-12-9
Last Visited 2020-02-18
Post time Yesterday 11:50 | Show all posts
Download apkxyz is a useful app for Android users with the ability to remove copyright and advertising from apps.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yenctp123 Last edit in Yesterday 11:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-2-19 15:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057928 second(s), 41 queries .