North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1569| Reply: 21

Another server to the toilet and players stalked

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica51
User
Joined 2019-7-3
Last Visited 2020-10-12
Post time 2020-2-27 00:42:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Another server to the toilet and players stalked Reply:21| View:1569
For me its hard to write this after 9 months playing this game but truth or at least some of it is needed. first some history.

I was born in k38 with hopes of fun but in reality i got really few, the super over population of the first servers and all the abuse there marked every and spread as many ppl left for other servers with that stigma, the abused became the abusers, in k38 was different, they didnt invaded in a conventional way, they created 2 clans NW1 and from NW1 RSI, to take control of the server and they did it, taking out the first royal clan ANS. Many of us had the doubt in that moment about the real thing behind the coup but we didnt saw the real meaning after the 1º kvk, at the begining i was in a latin clan but we were attacked all the time and didnt reached the min 15 to keep up, i got depressed and left for the north after only 2 weeks i think, i was in a lvl1 area, being attacked every day or every 2 days, with the typical forced enlist in mind, frankly i should have leaved the game in that moment.

Some weeks later i went to xZA a big in number but most of them bots, only maybe 20 really gaming, but dispersed all along the map, of course attacked all the time, at the begining of september i went to k50, going to a another clan,  it was funny at the begining at least the chats, not so the playing, being more or less attacked from time to time as always. DKS wanted to force too much and was finally depossed, but in the transition CS Moyun (now Thanos) came called by KFC, and the attacks were daily or close, all the bitter and previous infighting paid its price and half of the servier didnt fought them, part of that was for the coming of 2 clans mmt and 1WS, in the end them fought more than most ppl, DKS and KFC disapeared at the begining of the war with alot of dirty work, misuse of the main account of DKS included.

Kor reigned for 2 months but after loosing 2 kvks as ppl didnt wanted to play the kvks they left, i think they tried to invade an older server but finally stablished in k32, the funny thing they reigned fine in the last 2 weeks in k50.

Many of us had the hope for a better future in the next phase, but we were wrong, 1Ws became the royal clan, but instead of peace at least a relative one, they place a 3 war 2 peace cycle, not giving us time to recover from our looses, some more clans leaved the server, we merged with another and went to SS, but we were too many for SS between 150 and 200 so we wanted RR.

But the plan of 1ws was already in motion, they enlisted 4 clans from outside, only CR was empty, so at least 2 clans should be expelled (1 of the 4 was in theory small to stay in a tier 2 casttle like cailin), they used MAN clan to attack us in a CS and we lost it, a poisoned treaty was signed they could farm the nodes inside the casttle until the next CS. But as always some ppl of ours didnt respected that (was poisoned remember), in reality that kind of pact NEVER works. always some1 wont resist farming a lvl4 node (i can some but many ppl cant even 1).

MAN begun attacking us casttles and nodes to expel us from RR.

But the worst was yet to come....

Translate

asturica51 Last edit in 2020-2-27 00:42:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gormadoc
User
Joined 2019-7-22
Last Visited 2020-10-09
Post time 2020-8-1 10:48:35 | Show all posts
For every well governed Kingdoms there are 20 bad.

Keep jumping untill you find one you like.
Avoid Kingdoms where the same alliance sits on multiple castles.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gormadoc Last edit in 2020-8-1 10:48:35

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica51
User
Joined 2019-7-3
Last Visited 2020-10-12
 Author| Post time 2020-2-27 00:58:03 | Show all posts
The boss of that clan we merged with leaved as he felt not respected, and in part was true, but the pact was a poisoned one and destined to fail in the first place.

in the last days he have been in awe and more or less paralized, with no place enough to sustain a big clan with another minor one together.

If that was not enough other clan SON one of the new 4 ones begun attacking, they came from k38, k38 was invaded 2 or 3 weeks ago, and RSI stabbed all in the back and left, 3 of the 4 new clans in k50 come from k38.

And they begun attacking us, in fact stalking us, SON was zeroed by RSI in k38 after some scheaming from the new leader in our clan, months ago, in fact she was expelled from k38 for that but SON still remembers. her clan in that moment in k38 was expelled or disbanded i dont remember well.

But SON clan forget THE RULE what happens in a server stays in the server, yes you get injured and you can talk about that in the new server to LEARN, the events, the facts and the ppl BUT no more than that.

The attacks from SON breaks the rules in the kingdom of war days peace days, but the queen wanted to please them, so more anger erupted, and now the queen has all our heads in search and destroy.

we were trying to find a way out some ppl wanted to leave some to stay, but with the AC going on its harder to do things and change of server .......

SON is stalking the clan H0D and the queen from 1ws is helping them to do so, to not face her own mistakes as queen.

so i want to know what to do about reporting... SON and 1WS (at least the queen ).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

asturica51 Last edit in 2020-2-27 00:58:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica51
User
Joined 2019-7-3
Last Visited 2020-10-12
 Author| Post time 2020-2-27 01:47:44 | Show all posts
i want to add something just in case.

SON was part of a big inter server alliance of older servers, i dont know how many and who were in that alliance, but they "abused" the game to conquer k38, so then SON dont have the right to be in a pedestal judging every one.

In fact DBN the clan of DQ was also part of that alliance, i was the one who discovered DBN in the coast of eagle nest when DBN "landed" in k38. And DBN was "invited" by RSI.

SON is now in another alliance, with the other 3 clans now going to k50, not hard to see what will happen.....

they had 6 months in k38 to be ready and were "expelled" by CHN, OGs and SIN clans who invaded k38 3 weeks ago.

but that is not our fault, of k50. its fault of them they had the time and space to grow and then defend k38 from the invaders.

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • You would be more than welcomed to come join our clan on K16. We are F@B. We have a great group of people that look out for each other.
    Translate
    2020-2-28 06:24  Reply

asturica51 Last edit in 2020-2-27 01:47:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
pastdark
Team Lead
Joined 2019-7-25
Last Visited 2020-10-25
Post time 2020-2-27 10:00:33 | Show all posts
Dear asturica51,

I am sorry to hear about your story but, alliances keeping track of an alliance and hunting them down is not re-portable it is a war game so warfare is allowed. I would just go join a kingdom by yourself that's the best way to start anew specially if you are a smaller player going to a newer kingdom would work much better without transferring with bigger players from an alliance you were in. I know how it is to be bullied and hunted it can be overwhelming and make you feel defeated.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pastdark Last edit in 2020-2-27 10:00:33

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica51
User
Joined 2019-7-3
Last Visited 2020-10-12
 Author| Post time 2020-2-28 02:10:29 | Show all posts
well its going better and better and better hahaha

now in k102 where i have another account the bully of the kingdom used his access to one account of the clan i was, to kick every1 out of it, destroying the clan in the middle of the Alliance Mission thing and of course the AC and everything....

he or she or what ever it is, was expelled from Luv the first royal clan like 2 months ago, as Luv was abusing everyone some helped him to fight him, but after Luv leaved, he kept attacking other clans and players against korliken (our leader) orders, korliken finally leaved the game or try (we were trying to work on that the AC was a problem for that), sephirothz was kicked from our alliance Sty for all of that, and he attacked us.

Few mins ago or 1 hour os so he used the account of a member (who gave "it" access for health issues to help support the account ), to kick every1 from the clan, deleting Sty in the process, AM, AC, everything out, i went to eat the clan was working and i came now and the clan is gone.

how i report this abuse of  Sephirothz ?

you will find 100 reports from him probably many more than that....

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • sep ha estado amenazando gente para que se unan a su clan y extorsionandoles dinero a mi me pidio dinero hace tiempo pero sin amenazas directas con ello, en otros casos parece que fue peor. Sty todavia sobrevive o eso parece no se si es que volvieron a montarlo otra vez de todos modos esta fatal, mucha gente ya está abandonando k102 por todo este asunto, y teniendo en cuenta el personaje seguramente terminará en los periódicos
    Translate
    2020-2-28 21:15  Reply

asturica51 Last edit in 2020-2-28 02:10:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
skelheaton
Team Lead
Joined 2019-5-16
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-2-28 21:35:37 | Show all posts
Dear Lord asturica,

Quite the story, a TL;DR wouldn't hurt, also, if you'd like to report a player, it has to be for breaking the TOS or any other valuable reason, with screenshots as proof that the player is playing against the rules.

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i already did, both servers are in bad situtation but k102 is the worst of both
    Translate
    2020-3-1 01:34  Reply
  • i just made another post about k102 when i woke up this afternoon the MLP was deleted and its leader janjan leaved the server.

you total lack of responsibility and action killed k102 .... have fun.
    Translate
    2020-3-1 06:05  Reply

skelheaton Last edit in 2020-2-28 21:35:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asturica512
User
Joined 2019-12-2
Last Visited 2020-10-05
Post time 2020-3-1 01:51:34 | Show all posts
well more update of k102 this idiot....

sephirothz
K:102 X:199 Y:595

is destroying k102, it seems alot of fools gave him his passwords, and he uses his accounts to kick ppl from clans, destroying them in the process, or at least is what janjan told everyone. this time in MLP clan.

sep have been also extorting money from ppl, he threatens ppl to give him money if you dont he attacks you, and if you are in his clans he kicks you out and then attack you. some more ppl joined from Sty yesterday to not be attacked by him.

I am telling ppl to not join him as he will probably be banned (he should be at least all the accounts he had 3 days ago in all his clan). Korkilen the older leader of Sty (we are working of passing the command to other), tried for 2 months to make peace after the war with Luv, but sep was all the time attacking other clans destroying NAPs and alliances in the process.

Some ppl can say well its the game man, but sep crossed the line using the accounts of other ppl, to destroy the clans from the inside, against not only the TOS but the good will of the real owners.

This behaviour of sep is criminal by itself but also CIVIL, ppl can SUE sep for this miss use of the accounts of other ppl. if something is given for 1 thing and you use it for another, crippling the thing (the account in this case), you break the law, so its not only a TOS break, its also a LAW break.

For now the only thing i can recommend to the devs is AT LEAST FROZE SEP UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION IS DONE, and better his WHOLE CLAN, at least the ones in 13t 3 days ago.

k102 already lost 20 maybe 30 players in the last 3 days, jan jan the most powerful of the server after sep already leaved the server while i was sleeping, destroying MLP in the process.

this is not the WHALE DESEASE, this is THE WHALE CURSE.

if the devs dont react and fast they will loose k102 for ever .....

and maybe even more.... the game is already dying....
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • największym problemem gry jest zbyt łatwe przestawianie zamku.powinno być precyzyjne jedno na rok darmo albo kupne koszt conajmniej 50 000 rubli .mape i graczy niszczą zamki przestawiane w celu ograbiania innych graczy
    Translate
    2020-3-1 02:55  Reply
  • co to jest
    Translate
    2020-3-1 02:56  Reply
  • gre niszczy darmowe przestawianie zamku do innej lokacji na mapie
    Translate
    2020-3-1 02:57  Reply

asturica512 Last edit in 2020-3-1 01:51:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
skelheaton
Team Lead
Joined 2019-5-16
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-3-1 16:43:28 | Show all posts
Dear Lord astu,

The Kingdoms are living the Story players from the inside wants it to live. If an entire kingdom can not unite and  face against one single clan, playing the game as it's meant to be played (PvP game, may I remind you), then what is the purpose of all the possibilities available with such gameplay, like politics, pacts, friendships between strong players and such?

As I said, reporting players for wrong behavior that breaks the TOS is the way to go if they are considered cheating or being insulting in different ways, but empty treats can't be treated as such.

Asking for helps from the outside also would work.

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skelheaton Last edit in 2020-3-1 16:43:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
manxman71
User
Joined 2019-6-12
Last Visited 2020-08-23
Post time 2020-3-6 18:30:09 | Show all posts
Sounds to me there is more to this autobiography than what is being stated!
@asturica512
Many of us had the hope for a better future in the next phase, but we were wrong, 1Ws became the royal clan, but instead of peace at least a relative one, they place a 3 war 2 peace cycle
1WS didn't place this off its own back,they consulted with the other alliance leaders who the majority voted for it after weeks or months of FARMVILLE,and further more to this,it has now changed to 24hrs either side of CS

so i want to know what to do about reporting... SON and 1WS (at least the queen ).
For what reason? I see your points as null and void as no TOC's have been broken,it is afterall,a war game,you learn and adapt,if the kingdom isn't what you want,then find another that suits or fits your needs.

1WS has a few big players,BUT you don't see them going round daily hitting other hives for the fun of it,unlike a few do on others because they can,those alliances was brought in to fill the gaps of those who left,sorry but the other alliances really didn't try hard enough to keep k50 alive,it was like many others dying a slow death,now its more active again.

To be honest all i see here are the ramblings of someone who thinks the game owes them,it isn't burger king and you cant have it your way,but you can at least try and have some fun,there are many kingdoms and alliances that strive for it and the rules on each kingdom differ from what you maybe use to,at least give them a try,learn from them and move onwards and upwards without all the negativity.

I hope you find what you are looking for in the end but also remember there is a world outside your front door,go out and have fun with your friends and family!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

manxman71 Last edit in 2020-3-6 18:30:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
athenae
User
Joined 2019-6-24
Last Visited 2020-07-04
Post time 2020-3-6 19:15:41 | Show all posts
Edited by athenae at 2020-3-6 19:50

I actually started reading this in hope to find something well written, but I could only laugh with the amount of stuff you made up (I can almost guess who wrote this).

First of all, we only lost one KvK while KOR was ruling. I hated them in the first months, and hated the way they ruled till the end, but we only lost one KvK out of three.

"They enlisted 4 clans from outside" I recruited alliances from other severs, cause the whole kingdom agreed (your alliance, especially) that we needed more people to make the server more active.

"They used MAN clan to attack us in a CS" Again, a bunch of lies. MAN attacked you because two of your leaders thought it would be a good idea to call the German alliance "a bunch of nazis". And everything that happened after that was written in the kingdom rules, but you probably don't care about that part because then you wouldn't be the victim anymore. Your alliance was excluded from the kingdom rules, since your members broke one of them and the response of your leaders was "they're frustrated, they have our permission", that's why SON (and other alliances too, don't try to turn them into the bad guys) started attacking the members of your alliance.

I can't say much about the fist part of your "story", since it happened while 1WS was still in K33, but I can only imagine it's also a bunch of lies. Good luck on your new kingdom!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

athenae Last edit in 2020-3-6 19:15:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-11-1 00:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070491 second(s), 54 queries .