North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7430 Threads / 28415 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 322| Reply: 1

Additions to Smelting Event

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jthweatt
User
Joined 2015-12-17
Last Visited 2022-07-12
Post time 2020-2-27 20:58:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Additions to Smelting Event Reply:1| View:322
The folly of participating in a pointless exercise notwithstanding, I don't remember the last time I offered suggestions about items to add to the Smelting event. Since there is no public log of suggestions, that means it's time for me to do so.

Clothing and Wings: Just add all of it. If someone is careless enough to smelt a good item, then whatever. I have 15 pairs of Intelligent Wings, and Fortune Bag duplicates for which the "support" team has stopped answering my tickets long ago. I might as well be able to get something for it, and I think I can navigate my own inventory to do it.

Angel Combo Essence: Smelting items aren't the thing I'd have preferred to get for it, but at this point if synthing Angel Combo Essence above level 9 ever becomes possible, I have enough 9s to work with. I'm never going to expend the (excessive amount of) refine ore to get my leftover Level 1s to 8s up to a level where they will be useful to me, so it's better to get something for it, rather than having it clutter my inventory. Again, just add all of it to be simple, and let players sort it out.

Homestead Blueprints: I can usually predict which one will end up in Check-ins - the one I bought in Capsule Toys the month before. That doesn't bother me though. It doesn't even really bother me when the developers (carelessly and thougtlessly) leave the same set up for two months in a row. At least I can usually do something with the items. But the blueprints just gather dust. Let's smelt them.

Angel Shards: It's almost as if the developers want us to have clutter in our inventories. Collecting all of the shards during a month and then swapping them in the Rewards in [Month] event almost always leads to leftovers because of the number they give and the number they require for swapping. Let us clean this up.

Let the countdown to a disinterested and hands-off "We've already suggested this" reply begin...

Translate

jthweatt Last edit in 2020-2-27 20:58:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2020-12-06
Post time 2020-2-28 02:47:05 | Show all posts
Hi jthweatt,

I'm going to have a look through what you have added above, and reply to you later after fully dissected each one... Anything that would be feasible I will forward, but from looking at my own inventory alone, to clear useless items from my rucksack i'd be asking for about 200 items to be added... yes I would like them gone, but 100% not thinking devs would make that many changes to smelting event

And we don't mind if you re-suggest things that were rejected in the past...
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • There are really only four things. (I get indignant now when I make these posts, but don't let that bring my sincerity into question.)

Add {all clothing and wings, all Angel Combo Essence, all Homestead Blueprints, all Angel shards} to the monthly Smelting event.
    People should just be careful not to smelt something they might want to keep.
    Translate
    2020-2-29 20:49  Reply
  • When I say "I get indignant..." the implication is "I get indignant and I start dashing off long posts."
    Translate
    2020-2-29 20:49  Reply

bofu Last edit in 2020-2-28 02:47:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-12 19:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050209 second(s), 35 queries .