North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
1006 Threads / 36787 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1843| Reply: 48

[Forum Event] - "The Brilliant Woman of the month"!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-3-9 02:05:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] - "The Brilliant Woman of the Reply:48| View:1843
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-3-9 14:46

Happy 8 we come to wish you all, dear ladies!

This month is about you, the special WOMEN, who keep the flame of life, love, and joy of living alive!
Without too much of an introduction, let's see what we have prepared here, in our Forum, to celebrate ALL of you! We never hear enough about women's achievements, still there are so many inspirational and powerful women out there. Some of them are known to all, most of them are just the sun and stars of our own personal universe and world. We challenge you to enter a race for ... nominating the woman of the month! Yeah, you've read it well - you are invited to make some noise about those women who have impacted your life, be it any woman who you consider worthy to enter the category!

So, what you actually have to do is really simple:
A. Pick one of the women who you consider it had or has the most important role in your life and who had or still has influenced and impacted it, in any way. Tell us some things about the woman you chose, about the reasons which made you make the choice.
B. Any nomination process ends with an award ceremony. Here are the steps you MUST follow in resolving this task:
1.Create/Design an award for "The Brilliant Woman of the Month".
2.Give a name to the award you've designed/created.
3.Find a motto or some inspirational words to be used with the occasion and write them down.
4.Choose a flower to engrave on that award. Name it, tell us the significance of it and what it represents (if you do not know that, you may google for it). You can add pictures and images.
5.Upload the design/sketch in your post.

You have to follow them so you might want to read very carefully what's below.
  • Both tasks, A and B, are obligatory to be resolved.
  • Reply with the solutions/answers for the tasks requested to be solved, following the rules stated.
  • You can post pictures, photos, screenshots, images, or anything you find proper or fitting to sustain your opinions, thoughts, reasons, choices or to illustrate your solutions/answers.
  • For the creation/design/sketch of the award it is obligatory to have your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) written on the work itself or on a piece of paper placed next or near it.
  • Digital addition of data on the design/sketch of the award is not to be considered and it will not be taken into account, it will make your post uneligible for any reward.
  • For the photos, drawings or sketches that belong to you, you MUST write your data on a piece of paper attached to or placed next to your work (no digitally adding of your data allowed for this).
  • Photos, drawings or sketches belonging to poster and stated as so but not carrying the poster's data will not be taken into account for event and the post and poster won't be eligible for any prize or reward!
  • Any other file you might upload and it is not yours, but it is from elsewhere, doesn't require adding your data on them.
  • All the other images/pictures you might want to use (for the flowers you choose, for example) is not needed to carry your data.
  • Once you have solved the tasks you have to post the solutions/unswers under this thread.
  • Answer using "normal reply", DO NOT USE floor/quick reply, we do not take them into account. Posting your answer/reply using  "floor/quick reply" makes your post NOT eligible for any rewards.
  • It is obligatory to have your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) written/added IN your post, in the thread.
eg. [your reply with the resolved task]
     IGN: TheCaretaker
     Server: Wish-of-a-Fairy(2020)-GMT
     Platform: GTarcade
  • You can only participate once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar language, bad or rude words, any copycat reply, are not permitted/allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

• You can only participate once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Empty and/or non-related posts, reply or comments will be deleted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as you might be required to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar language, bad or rude words, any copycat reply, are not permitted/allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

Start: 8th of March
End: 12th of March

• ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
  • All participants who meet the requirements of the event and follow ALL the rules stated for it will receive a participation reward.
  • There are no "losers" here, everyone IS a winner!!! All eligible participants will receive the rewards when event ends!!!

(about rewards sending):
  • Please be aware of the fact that ALL entries must be checked and verified and this takes a while.
  • It will also last for a while for rewards to reach you, it is not possible to send ALL rewards the minute after event is closed!!!
  • Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
  • The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

When and where was Women's Day first celebrated?

Single Polls, Total 38 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-3-9 02:05:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-3-9 11:43:39 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2020-3-10 18:04

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

A. The biggest and important woman in my life would be the one and only my beloved mother, She was the one who guide and taken care of me most of my whole life i will always be her little child. she was my inspiration and role-model. she gave me enormous impact in my life.

B.

B.

B. Red roses can express deep emotions / feelings, be they love, longing or desire. Red roses can also be used to convey respect, admiration or devotion

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (2)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2020-3-9 11:43:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dyllan vega
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-3-9 13:11:05 | Show all posts
Edited by dyllan vega at 2020-3-11 13:26

CANTIQ
1418-PST
GTA
TASK A
One of the women I consider to have the most important role in my life and who is still influential is my Mom
She was brilliant, and also unassuming in a lot of ways …
she’s a very kind, compassionate and loving woman, but she’s also extremely naive.
I didn’t really see it that way as a child, though.
I just saw her as my beautiful, caring, funny, humble, nurturing mom. She was lovely.
TASK B
Translate

x
Floor reply (2)

dyllan vega Last edit in 2020-3-9 13:11:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hanibal
User
Joined 2016-4-11
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-3-9 13:56:59 | Show all posts
Edited by hanibal at 2020-3-11 20:20

A
Im not sure if she is the most important woman in my life, but she is very important.
Lari White
I love her because of her zest for life.
Take a look at the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPp01DQgsA and maybe you know what I mean.
Lari White has gone 2018 and that really makes me sad.
Thank you Lari!

B
1) see picture

2) Award for the greatest mediator of joie de vivre
3) not only mothers are great woman
4) The flower i pick is the red rose. Everybody knows what she is the sign for. Love.

Minnie
1453 DregDragon
GTArcade
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

hanibal Last edit in 2020-3-9 13:56:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-3-9 16:13:31 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2020-3-9 20:57

TOPIC A- The person I choose is my lovely mother who had the most important role in my life. Why I choose my mother is because she's always present in hard times.
TOPIC B (1) see picture
             (2) name of the award would be The one and Only
             (3) see picture
             (4) I would choose the Apple Blossom cause it means i prefer you before all
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2020-3-9 16:13:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anjeram camba
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-3-9 18:25:33 | Show all posts
Edited by anjeram camba at 2020-3-11 16:30

"The Time Magazine"

As for the most Brilliant woman of the month
My Mom.

Happiness is not about getting all you want, it is enjoying all you have.

"the flowers in her blouse is carnation"

(all the memories)

IGN: anjeram

Server: uc29

Platform: Facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

anjeram camba Last edit in 2020-3-9 18:25:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
don_juan633
User
Joined 2015-9-14
Last Visited 2020-06-22
Post time 2020-3-9 20:22:42 | Show all posts
Edited by don_juan633@yahoo.com at 2020-3-11 00:43

Perhaps all people will say this: My mom is the best, coolest and most loved character in my life not just as a woman.
It is the land from which I grew, it is the hand that took care of me and included me with its care,it is that I watched as a small comfort, and guided me and led me great, it is the repository of my wisdom and my secrets, it is my magic box, it is everything for me, it is the world including it, it is my mother.
"The Brilliant Woman of My life"

and cannot find more beautiful than the pharaonic lotus flowers symbol of beauty, originality and pride
To give it to you, mom

IGN: emu9m
Server: ub62
Platform: GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

don_juan633 Last edit in 2020-3-9 20:22:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jolanta zag
User
Joined 2019-9-22
Last Visited 2020-08-08
Post time 2020-3-9 21:19:02 | Show all posts
Edited by jolanta zag at 2020-3-11 18:37

A a briliant woman-  my lovely mother.mother - arms where you can to runfor to cry when  stuffs seems dark,its live experiance,love with no ask to give back.atleast its many small things like hot cakes,a morning kiss for good day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      B nomination i want to name   BEST MOM EVER .i think this photo as prize  best image of my minds.why?just for i am and can write these words full of respect to her,for she are in my life and making my happy every day.and spring flowers tulips....i always coming to her with tulips this special day ,not change and now. trophy i choosed as star,but she are my star at least can not be another what she walue              ing vandene server ua65 platform R2
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

jolanta zag Last edit in 2020-3-9 21:19:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
egyptcomputerw...
User
Joined 2016-3-2
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-3-9 21:55:17 | Show all posts
Edited by egyptcomputerwiz@hotmail.com at 2020-3-9 22:00

I'd choose my daughter as the most wonderful woman for the Women's Day.
I chose my daughter, as when she' was born, we've prayed so much for the Lord to keep her safe and alive. She was'nt well by that time. Later our prayers found their way to the Lords heart and He made her survive, and we all felt like she was an angel given to our family from the sky above.

I'll call the reward "Heavenly Love"

And I'd love to engrave the Jasmine flower on the reward as this flower represents LOVE.

The motto for the reward will be Fly High.. and the reward is represented as two wings carrying a heart.

IGN : Dave
Server : Dumuzi(581)-PST
Platform : GTArcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

egyptcomputerw... Last edit in 2020-3-9 21:55:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yuna(733)
User
Joined 2014-12-14
Last Visited 2020-07-28
Post time 2020-3-9 22:13:51 | Show all posts
Edited by yuna(733) at 2020-3-10 06:55

yuna
UC6 (festus 733)
GTA

the brilliant woman to me is my mother.
she is very kind, loving and very understanding to me and to my 3 siblings...

i choose jasmine flower
its a flower symbolizes unconditional love...
just like the love she have for all of us...

“When you look into  mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

yuna(733) Last edit in 2020-3-9 22:13:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-11 12:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073270 second(s), 55 queries .