North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 907| Reply: 9

My GOT story

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2020-1-3
Last Visited 2021-01-07
Post time 2020-3-19 16:21:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
My GOT story Reply:9| View:907
Edited by 364562555 at 2020-4-2 16:49

I came to this game in November 2019 after I clicked the ads in Youtube. It's almost half an year past, I have fun and experience a lot. And now I would like to share some of my stories. I can't guanratee that the stories would be interesting, but I promise it's true.

The system made me born in K97. I must say I was more than lucky to start with the game in this great server (even after I travelled around many servers, I must admit that K97 is the most organized and cooperated server I have ever been). When I upgraded my castle to lvl5 I entered a clan named RRF, located near RiverRun. The event "spend 1000 black diamond & return the same amount coupon" attacted me and I bought the castle skin of 1000 BD. I put up the skin and it made my castle distinguished among others, which made me feel very unique. I stayed peacefully in RRF for 2-3 days before Sandor, the duke of KLG, came and invited me. He said he noticed me because of my castle skin. Since KLG was the royal clan, I happily accepted the invitation and joined KLG, moving my caslte to their hive near KingsLanding. And this is the first time I saw so many castles locating near each other; the first time I know what a hive is.

I started to really learn about the game, from my own excercising and from other players help. Sandor, Yvellious, Zeus Wrath, and many other players tought me a lot. And in lesss than a week I upgraded my castle to lvl 25, and in a short time I rised my power to 1 million. I grew very fast when I was in KLG. We had some wars but in a whole the days was plain. The only thing I want to mention is the conflict between The Olsc. This guys is an active player with a lot of experience and energy, he has been streaming the GOT game! And he was also a good trainer for newbies. I must confess at those days I was eager for fighting, searching targets all the day. Olsc said to me that I have to calm down and make friends with others, I replied "why do I need a friend?" Haha, that word gave him very bad feeling and I guess he started to hate me.

The drama happened when a CS occured when I was sleeping. During that CS, TheOlsc were asked to hold RR. He withdrawed from RR and went to help some members who were attacked in our hive. Sandor demolished him because he disobeyed the order. TheOlsc felt humiliated and quit the clan. And Sandor sent alliance letter asking us to attack him for betraying. When I woke up the next day, I went for attack after i recieved the letter. I didn't even know it was him, because I was feeling like "oh we have another target". After I and our members burnt his castle several times, I realized that the ID is familiar...It was TheOlsc! Then I mailed him and Sandor asking about what happened. He felt I betrayed him and spoke some trash words to me, and it went on chaos after that. This is the first enemy I made in the game, and he is still the enemy when I left K97 weeks later.

Well, my time in K97 could be describe as "peacefully developing with seldom conflicts". I won't say it was boring but it was indeed plain. However, as I said, the kingdom is very united and well managed. After all these days past I still wish my current server could work as what K97 is doing. Then my next story will start at the day I jump from K97 to K69, where one of my friend there asking me for help. I have had some fight in K69. If someon like to read my following story, I will write about it

Translate

364562555 Last edit in 2020-3-19 16:21:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2020-1-3
Last Visited 2021-01-07
 Author| Post time 2020-4-2 16:46:45 | Show all posts
Edited by 364562555 at 2020-4-3 16:22

Well, the game is maintaining, and I would like to continue my story
Because I can speak Chinese, I was added into some Chinese speaking in-game chat rooms, and I have made some friends in those chat rooms. The social function in this game is amazing (while the translator sucks)! Dried Fish is one of closest friend I made during the time, and he asked me to help him in K69 in the early Jan 2020 (I hope the date is not wrong), when his clan mfa had just taken KL from the former royal clan K@S. As I said my K97 live was quite plain, I decided to help my friend before I feel bored in K97, and I ported to K69 5 minutes after he asked for help.
I should be more cautious before moving. I thought my mission was to help mfa keep KL. The situation was rather complicated. Dried Fish was a member of K@S and, for some reason I don’t know, he quit and joined mfa. He was near 200 mil in power, among top players in K69, and he helped mfa take KL when K@S got careless in a CS, but he and mfa knew they were strong enough to hold it. Meanwhile, Dried Fish received many rss and gold from his previous members from K@S when he was researching T4 techs. So, it is unethical for him to fight against his old friends and clan who helped him before. This was the whole background when I was asked to offer help.
I ported to K69, with power around 110 mil and my first 100K T4s. Then I declared war against K@S  the previous royal clan and the top 1 clan in K69  I had many battles during the first two days. My lord was captured (for the first time since I entered the game) during the battle that I sent my 400k troops attacking a 250+ mil player named KINGDAVE. This is the first time I realized that a castle could have so many troops that rallies are needed for the big guys. Single attack may be efficient when attacking players under 120 million but taking down big castles need good teamwork and high quality and well organized rallies. In a word, I have had some hard battles, and after two days all K@S went in bubble.
And the fire moved from the map to world chat. The whole kingdom looked like to be K@S friends. They used their words to attack me and I managed hardly to find the clue of the background from information with so may nonsense. And then I find that I was fighting along. Dried Fish wouldn’t attack K@S because he had many friends there, mfa wouldn’t attack because most of them were farmers and they couldn’t help. I sat near KL, attacking all un-bubbled castles from K@S, cleaning their nodes, blacklisting players who spoke dirty words against me, etc. And all these are going along.
Life always gives you surprise when it becomes to plain. A drama came to me, a conflict with XTC, another clan holding WF, happened suddenly. I will continue to write if I got more audiences
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • 哈哈,意想不到的惊喜哈,这个游戏中有这么多好文采的人,就在我的身边,点赞
    Translate
    2020-4-3 15:10  Reply
  • Hi, thank you for your commend. Could you tell me who you are? It looks like you know me in game
    Translate
    2020-4-3 16:16  Reply
  • yes please continue. we all want to learn more from about journey and where you are today in the game
    Translate
    2020-4-6 17:54  Reply

364562555 Last edit in 2020-4-2 16:46:45

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-11
Post time 2020-3-19 18:09:14 | Show all posts
Dear 364562555,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Stay fabulous!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

babyphd Last edit in 2020-3-19 18:09:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
duqontgaming1
User
Joined 2019-8-28
Last Visited 2021-03-24
Post time 2020-3-25 10:19:59 | Show all posts
Hey CC ^^ go ahead!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

duqontgaming1 Last edit in 2020-3-25 10:19:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xenomorph
User
Joined 2019-5-5
Last Visited 2022-02-02
Post time 2020-3-26 20:29:45 | Show all posts
Yeah... It's good story.
Let's see what happened next
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xenomorph Last edit in 2020-3-26 20:29:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-11
Post time 2020-4-2 18:30:03 | Show all posts
You can count me as your loyal audience, 364562555 ;) Keep sharing!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

babyphd Last edit in 2020-4-2 18:30:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xenomorph
User
Joined 2019-5-5
Last Visited 2022-02-02
Post time 2020-4-3 05:07:56 | Show all posts
It is very good story , it inspire me to write down my.
Keep up good work
Translate
Floor reply (1)

xenomorph Last edit in 2020-4-3 05:07:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2020-1-3
Last Visited 2021-01-07
 Author| Post time 2020-4-3 16:53:01 | Show all posts
Edited by 364562555 at 2020-4-3 17:03

XTC is leaded by Luv and Fen, and they are both female players. I wouldn't say female always make drama, but I really can't understand what were they thinking. Luv and Fen were both Dried Fish's friends, and they were introduced to me because Dried Fish told me that we shouldn't make too many enemies while we are having war with K@S. Therefore I had some daily chats with Luv and Fen few times a day, most of the chats were about weather or other polite useless topics. I thought it was good relationship.
However, one day Dried Fish said XTC was going to make some trouble. I was focusing on K@S and I felt a little bit pressure as another big clan got involved. It was a sunny morning, I saw Luv suddenly ported next to me, in the middle of the tree line of KL! I decided to send mail to Luv asking what does she want. And when I was organizing my words, my screen turned into red and I received notice of being attacked! And I saw a troop marching from Luv towards me! That is outrageous and unacceptable betrayal!
I fought back asap and Luv got random ported. I couldn't trace her so I decided to attack XTC hive. When I ported there I saw Dried Fish already waited there. "Let's take the revenge" he said. And then we burnt them all. For now I have to tell you one of my habit, that when I am fighting, I don't read msg except for battle report until I finish all the mission. Meanwhile, the world chat exploded, many talks, questions, explains, etc. But I missed them all. After that, I find out Luv attacked me with 1 cavalry at the beginning. She explained that it was a joke and I was being too sensitive. Well, I disagree with that. First of all, she ported from WF to the center of tree line of KL; secondly, there are many ways for making jokes but attacking at our tree line should not be one of them. Anyway, it was a chaos and we both thought each other and betrayer. I forgave them in the next day, but apparently they didn't forgive me. And we never were friends anymore.And at that time I started to think. What was going on? Why there were so many coincidences and dramas? Where can I get help? Am I happy with what I am doing? I started doubting and questioning. Perhaps it was time to leave this mess?
Before I made any plan, the 8th KVK came. That was my first KVK. I was very exciting and I decided to fight hard for K69. From my heart it was a kind of compensation for all the mess I brought to the kingdom.
Next time I can talk about some battles during that KVK, or I can also skip it and continue my story that I left K69 after that KVK. I wish to hear what my audiences want.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

364562555 Last edit in 2020-4-3 16:53:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzrvp8lbae7gm...
User
Joined 2020-4-3
Last Visited 2020-07-27
Post time 2020-4-3 17:49:14 | Show all posts
等待更新
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzrvp8lbae7gm... Last edit in 2020-4-3 17:49:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xenomorph
User
Joined 2019-5-5
Last Visited 2022-02-02
Post time 2020-4-3 22:04:37 | Show all posts
I don't know... I have many women's in alliance that never cause any drama... but also I know few that leave alliance with big drama... I think that big difference is that , male when they feel wronged say **** , **** , **** and **********... Then they "shut the doors" and leave.
But when women's feel wronged ,  they will tell you everything that you do wrong from the day that they meet you.
(No offence anyone , freedom of speech )

Always reed messages
KvK battles are always interesting and I would like to hear something about that.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xenomorph Last edit in 2020-4-3 22:04:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-13 09:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072888 second(s), 52 queries .