North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 222| Reply: 10

2 years of saving for useless HoC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syameimaru
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2020-03-27
Post time 2020-3-23 22:12:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
2 years of saving for useless HoC Reply:10| View:222
Edited by syameimaru at 2020-3-24 08:53

2 years of saving as a free player to reach this (this was one week ago):

... patiently gathering 280 Mystery cards & 7 Jokers L at a stupid slow rate since the disappareance of event vouchers from Gemo that was never compensated from other tasks as the devs lamely claimed.

Surely many players, forum mods included, have done the same, and feel cheated to see, month after month, that HoC still has no prize worth their absurdly long effort.
As if today's devs were somehow aware, the good stuff is added to other events, and HoC gets second-rate crap, like amulets for heroes no one plays.
The #23 Inscriptions alone cannot make up for the rest of the HoC prize list being an endless junkyard.

For one I've had enough of this BS, so why not at least have the fun of spending all my cards, behold my sexy buying power just once, and free myself from this stupidity if not from this game altogether, as HoC card upgrade had been what convinced me to keep playing after the game got destroyed (see above link).

On the same day, Capsule shop is selling the good heroes' evos and amulets that normally belong to HoC, originally the main event for heroes.
Meanwhile, HoC doesn't even have staple stuff like Golden Disciple or Skyscream that other events now hand out for free because today's devs have no idea about the value of anything (1 HoC card = 1 Craft card, 2400 WoL pts = 90k Navi King coins, 2600 Beach pts = 25k dias in new year shop, and so on).

I want to make clear that the bad HoC prizes is a much worse issue than whatever else in the game is outdated or falling apart. Nothing else in the game makes you save for years for nothing. And nothing should.

I stopped hoping devs would fix HoC by themselves, but there might be a chance that they didn't really realize the situation and are receptive to the fact that it's unacceptable.
If mods already tried 100 times, maybe this thread can help supporting the case, especially since I have nothing to gain from it anymore... other than finding out if devs are clueless or sadists.

Here's a non-exhaustive list of top prizes (7 Jokers L & 8 flashy S) actually worth 2 damn years of saving in early 2020:
Imperious Apostle
Rajah Skyscream
Stella
Scarlet Witch
Monkey King (damn!)

Consolation top prizes (only if devs ignored all of the above):
Garuda
Demonic Warden
Lost Lord
Winter Princess
Conquest Knight
Ice Prince
Immortal Fox

Other good prizes worth less:
Adv. Sacred Core (Skyscream)
Origins Wand / Adv. Origins Wand (Genesis)
Starlight Staff (Starcaller)
Staff of Witchcraft / Adv. Staff of Witchcraft (Sybil)
Lvl. 15 Cherubstone
Lvl. 10, 11 Angel Essence Chest
Lvl. 8 Glorystones / Adv. Glorystones

Outdated top prizes that should have been added already, now with reduced costs:
Golden Disciple
Lord Skyscream
Starcaller
Sybil
Ashmonger
Nine-tailed Fox
Celestial Blade
Violet Talon
Soul Messenger
Divine Messenger

Bonus:
Twilight Queen
Cursed Orb (Twilight Queen)
Chaotic Monkey King
Easter Magic Staff (Monkey King)
Blood Witch
Scarlet Knight
Fire Prince
Cryo Staff (Ice Prince)
Snow Fox
Adv. Inferno Shield (Flaming Warlord)
Sanguael
Inferno Messenger
Auric Blade
Spectralamp / Adv. Spectralamp (Silver Messenger)

Picture yourself a normal HoC in 2020 and compare with what we have now.

Translate

syameimaru Last edit in 2020-3-23 22:12:36

Support

Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Operation too fast

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2020-3-24 01:01:05 | Show all posts
Hi syam,

I am going to work on a suggestion for improved items in HoC (large and small versions), and will consult your list here in detail whilst doing so.

However, some of your suggested top prizes are far too soon - Monkey King for instance was only swap prize for 1st in ss tycoon this January, whilst Stella and Scarlet Witch have not even made it that far yet....

I do certainly agree though that House of Cards needs updating (I have more saved Mystery Cards than you had, and I did play it myself in first Feb one). Also agree that it used to be a main source for new items, but then that was before new features like Nav King, Happy Sea or even CS Tycoons... So will have to be a little realistic.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bofu Last edit in 2020-3-24 01:01:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syameimaru
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2020-03-27
 Author| Post time 2020-3-24 06:50:10 | Show all posts
Edited by syameimaru at 2020-3-24 09:43

Thanks bofu.

I don't find it crazy to see a prize in HoC before SS Tycoon, it's not like all new heroes/evos go there. And like I said there's nothing in the game that comes close to HoC's waiting time, even SS Tycoon is easier (CS Tycoon isn't but time is not much help there).
One free rank #1 SS Tycoon hero every 2 years doesn't sound excessive at all to me. How many times is it going to happen before the game closes? Personally even if the prizes are updated I'm certainly not going to start another card collection.

Another way to look at it is if you don't add any hero from the first list, then comes the second one (consolation prizes), and it looks really lame to think the event would only be updated with heroes that have already been floating elsewhere for 1 year. A simple bugfix like this cannot be a proper apology.

So yeah, first part is the honest apology prize list (of course it doesn't have to be complete, and it could have been crazier as the bonus part shows), but I would have been plenty happy with the 3rd part already, the "other good prizes worth less". These prizes could also please the many cashers who already have all the heroes I listed and keep doing HoC only for the rank #1 sylph (how retarded is that really).

Also agree that it used to be a main source for new items, but then that was before new features like Nav King, Happy Sea or even CS Tycoons...

I agree that some events did get better but that's no reason to turn others to trash, especially when players have no visibility on them. When card upgrade appeared HoC wasn't as bad as now.
I think you'll also agree that the game used to be more balanced between events, and that the game as a whole was faster (for one I really hate how slow Capsule has become).
I do appreciate that the game introduced the possibility to save Mystery cards for free but there was no point doing so if we don't get to buy anything with them.

Btw here's what I got. Remember that the date is 2020.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

syameimaru Last edit in 2020-3-24 06:50:10

Support

Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Operation too fast

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2020-3-24 07:01:33 | Show all posts
I did actually see something new in HOC today, but an old hero lol. Maybe they trying to work on it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elfmaiden Last edit in 2020-3-24 07:01:33

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & Transaction ID's for Recharges

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
allu aleksson
User
Joined 2016-5-1
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2020-3-26 03:18:13 | Show all posts
I am of totally same opinion, it came to the point when HoC wasn't worth to play even
Translate
Floor reply (0)

allu aleksson Last edit in 2020-3-26 03:18:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2020-3-26 06:20:49 | Show all posts
Still has extra stamina and large inscriptions...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elfmaiden Last edit in 2020-3-26 06:20:49

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & Transaction ID's for Recharges

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-03-31
Post time 2020-3-26 16:25:33 | Show all posts
thank you for making this thread syameimaru  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vinn Last edit in 2020-3-26 16:25:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
pineapples
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-10-17
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2020-3-27 06:51:58 | Show all posts
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pineapples Last edit in 2020-3-27 06:51:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
emilinsky
User
Joined 2016-8-28
Last Visited 2020-03-31
Post time 2020-3-27 08:35:15 | Show all posts
My name is Sky and I approve this message!

Most of the people I have befriended in the game all almost agree in unison that they HATE HoC because of how unrewarding it is and how big of an investment it requires, and now especially with outdated rewards it feels like you're spending a fortune of mystic vouchers or diamonds to just get ancient junk.

Everything in this post is info gold by the poster.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

emilinsky Last edit in 2020-3-27 08:35:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
users
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2020-04-01
Post time 2020-3-27 11:29:52 | Show all posts
yeah..HoC is totally outdated....agree with poster to add new Heroes etc..

i just do HoC when no one else in server does it to rank 1 and get sylphs..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

users Last edit in 2020-3-27 11:29:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-4-1 14:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073389 second(s), 51 queries .