North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 11532| Reply: 71

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - MARCH

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2022-03-04
Post time 2020-3-30 10:59:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon - MARCH Reply:71| View:11532
Edited by redsneakers at 2020-6-8 15:05

"For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strength, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident."
Our event challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving the task/s, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the time span of five days!
Here we are again, at the end of another month of the year, ready to start
Let's see how things works starting from this moment on! We have revised and brushed up everything for a lil’ bit and we've made some changes, (as you already know,since last month) so it is advisable to start reading everything in here before you begin working on any of the tasks which might stir your interest.
There are the FIVE mandatory topics we have now every month!!! Each of the five topics has at least a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution, answer or reply. You may choose one topic only, and stick to it, or you can try up to three topics to play with (but no more than three topics, though).
There is ANOTHER topic, a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic, which we want to challenge your creativity with, as you have already found out from the previous Monthly Marathon!  (you will find all details and explanations for how this extra topic works, below).
As for RULES in act each time, there are some changes in the way winners for each category are selected and in the way rewards are distributed for each category. Thus,
  • to qualify for TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED category, you have to choose to resolve THREE topics.
  • for the TOP 30 SURPRISE category, the winners will be selected from among ALL participants, no matter if they choose to resolve one, two or three topics.
  • the winners of the TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED category WON”T ENTER (won’t be eligible) for TOP 30 SURPRISE category.
Be creative, let your mind run free, allow your imagination and creativity to fully bloom and flourish, speak yourself up and have lots of fun while doing that!
The we chose to challenge you with this month are as it follows:

TOPIC 1: "National Get Over It Day" is celebrated in March. Just as it implies, the day is to do exactly that, GET OVER IT. “It” may be a variety of things. Sometimes we need to get over the small things like spilled milk or traffic. Even news such as being passed over for a promotion, poor grades or and argument with a family member shouldn’t cause us to live our lives in a state of misery forever.
TASK: Feelings, niggles, behaviours that serve you no purpose - there's no better time than this day to say "goodbye" to the things that are holding you back. Tell us (if you can) what least one "IT' you feel like or need to get over, in your real life, is. Which "IT" you need to get over in game, as well? Write a list of three things that really hack you off, for both you real life and game. Make also another list of things (no more than three for each situations) you can change, and how do you plan to do that.

TOPIC 2: Mmmmm ... March is "National Sauce Month".
TASK: What is your favorite type of sauce or dip? What is your favorite sauce that you eat with everything? What is your favorite sauce recipe? Do you have a sauce recipe which is your own, you invented or created it? (maybe remastered an old known recipe). Be sure to include great descriptive words. Feel free also to add pictures and photos, diagrams, sketches or any visual you might consider proper to illustrate the topic.

TOPIC 3: March 26th is "Make up Your Own Holiday Day".
TASK: Create your own holiday!  Keep the following in mind:
  • the day - name it, shortly describe it;
  • mention the reason for celebrating;
  • tell us about the special events that will take place during the holiday;
  • mention and talk about any type of symbols that will be associated with your holiday (you can use sketches, drawings, images, as well).

TOPIC 4: March 17 marks the St. Patrick’s Day.
TASK: The color green and the shamrock (a three-leaf clover) are the worldwide symbols associated with this holiday.  Make a list of at least other three other holidays and two symbols that are known to represent them, specifically.  Make some researches and find a holiday that doesn't have a symbol (it can be from worldwide, from your country, from your area or your zone). What symbol would you give to that holiday? Illustrate your reply/answer in any way you consider proper, using any type of visual you can think of.

TOPIC 5: March 20 - the day when SPRING is officially aknowledged as starting.
TASK: We all have a favorite season and we can fill pages and pages with the reasons why. Spring is for sure one of them. If it is to enumerate some of the reasons which makes it one of the most popular and most loved, which will those reasons be? Give us at least five of them. You can even illustratethem in any way you consider to be fitting (visual, audio, video, etc).
To procrastinate means to put something off. The second week of March is known as "National Procrastination Week" which is a national holiday devoted to procrastination and putting-off important tasks. There are several expressed goals for the week. "The first is to celebrate the act of procrastinating by leaving necessary tasks to be done at a later time. There are, however, other purposes for the holiday. One claim is that the week of putting-off provides a mental and emotional break causing a decrease in stress and anxiety. However the holiday does not advocate sloth and inaction. Instead it places emphasis on accomplishing tasks and leisurely activities that could not be accomplished while one had other responsibilities. These may include reading, cooking, cleaning, and exercising."
Make a list of what tasks are you going to leave to be done at a later time for the next week or month or even for the next day (no more than five tasks, though).
Make "a mirror list", on the opposite side, with the same number of leisure activities you intend to be involved in or to perform, for the same period of time. Illustrate the lists in any way you consider proper.
Let's revise and remember how this event works. You might want to read these NEW rules very carefully.
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted.
  • You can choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to reply to, answer and resolve.
  • You can choose more than one topic to answer, but you are allowed to choose only up to THREE different topics (no more than three!!!).
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, (one, two or three) you have to resolve and complete ALL the tasks of the topic you chose.
  • Do not use floor/quick reply to answer and post your reply. Use a normal reply. We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • For the topic/s you chose, you MUST follow the instructions and rules stated for solving it/them.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers have to be posted/must appear in a single post.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: SprinklesMcKnot
      SERVER: PotOfGold(2020)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade
  • Remember: you cannot choose more than three (3) topics to answer.
  • Remember: write ALL your answers, for ALL topics you chose, in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad words, harassing, racism are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.
START: 30th of March
END: 3rd of April    We've decided to extend the event duration with 2 more days, until the 5th of April
ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after. There are some changes in this matter, as well, as it follows.
A. TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED: ONLY the participants who choose to resolve THREE (3) topics out of the five available and whose posts are supported with a sufficient number of "likes" are eligible to enter "The top 10 most supported"!!!
B. We will RANDOMLY pick a number of up to 30 participants, from among ALL participants in event, no matter if they choose to solve one, two or three topics, to be sent an extra surprise reward for the way in which topics they chose are resolved, for uniqueness, ingeniosity, creativity, "freshness", quality of screenshots posted, art creation and artworks (drawings, sketches, pictures, handmade items, etc). The participants who are selected in TOP 10 MOST SUPPORTED will not enter TOP 30 category!!!
C. There is a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic in the event, from now on. For the participants who choose to "resolve" and come with a solution for this topic, (the topic is not obligatory, it will work as "optional only task") we have a SURPRISE reward to be sent to them when event ends!!! The reward will be sent to ALL eligible participants who choose to come with a valid solution, reply or answer for this extra special topic!!!
Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

1. Top 10 - Winners will be selected from among the participants who resolve three (3) topics, obligatory, and who get enough "likes"/support for their posts to make them eligible to enter the selection process.
2. Top 30 - Winners in this category will be selected from among ALL players, no matter how many topics they choose to resolve (1, 2 or 3) if they fit the requirements for being nominated. The participants ALREADY selected in Top 10 WON'T ENTER the selection process nor they will BE SELECTED for this category.
3. The EXTRA TASK - this is open for ALL participants. Each of you resolving the task and following the instructions for it qualifies for and gets a reward. This topic DOES NOT ENTER the other mandatory topics, it is EXTRA topic to resolve IF you want to get an extra reward.

• Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event may require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-3-30 10:59:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2022-05-21
Post time 2020-3-31 17:17:34 | Show all posts
Edited by zarko.pavleski at 2020-3-31 17:21

TOPIC 1: "National Get Over It Day

In rea l life

1-This panic with corona virus

2-can't go out with my friend's

3-Satuardays and Sundays will be 4:00 PM teel next day 05 AM so our town looks like ghost town only street dogs is out and birds

and police ofcorse who wait to found someone out from home and if he dont have dokument from job were most go on that time

that person will need pay the penalty of 2000 eur

In game

1-get synth for#22 and#23 inscription

2-bugs

3-lvl 10 angel essence chests and combos on SS tycoon or let us synth that

TOPIC 2: Mmmmm ... March is "National Sauce Month"

My favorite type of sauce is Sause Curry love eat Chiken Steak with Curry Sauce

here is recipe for that

500 g chicken steak      300 g mushrooms      1 sour cream      2-3 tablespoons curry spice      3-4 pickles

Bon Appetit

TOPIC 3:"Make up Your Own Holiday Day"Well if have chance for this My Own Holiday Day will be on date 16 month August and will be "Grill and Beer day" ofcorce for that will need logo too here is one logo for this day and will happend every year on this date and month so everyone is invite too my party who loves Grill and Beer and good party

Topic 6 -Surprise Extra Topic

Things i will do latter:

1.Watch mo vie with friend's

2.Drink Beer

3.Eat popcorn

4.Going on work

5.Sleep

Things i will do now

1.Stay at home teel time come too go on work

2.Playing LOA

3.Make a breakfast

4.wash the car

5.Finish forum event Monthly Marathon March finaly

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (2)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2020-3-31 17:17:34

Support 240

Default Signature
Reply Support 240 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ユリカイザー...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2022-08-15
Post time 2020-4-4 00:27:25 | Show all posts
MONTHLY MARATHON: MARCH

TOPIC 1 - NATIONAL GET OVER IT DAY
things that hack me off in real life:
    1. having a hard time to let go of things (or person)
    2. my "know-it-all" tendency
    3. my "leave-me-alone" mode
things that hack me off in game:
    1. game glitches including the lags and game crash/froze
    2. nerfed resources / copy-paste events and event prizes
    3. "expectation vs reality"
things i want to change:
    1. my not so pleasing attitude... i will learn how to adapt and adjust to accept the fact that critics are not harmful all the time
    2. suddenly lost inspiration and got bored... i will not be stuck on a routine and will try new things i have never done before
    3. get frustrated when things don't go my way... i will not expect for too much and keep in mind my used to be motto "Que Sera Sera"

TOPIC 2 - NATIONAL SAUCE MONTH

i really love Fry Sauce a.k.a. Mayo-Ketchup Sauce.  sometimes i mix condensed milk or honey (or both) when i really want it sweet.  sometimes i mix apple cider or lemon juice when i want it sour.  sometimes i add strong beer or wine or tabasco in it when i want to feel "kicks" in my mouth down to my throat.  it may not taste good for others who had tried it but still i enjoy that sauce/dip mixture with anything fried also with steamed food whether on meal or snack time...

TOPIC 5 - SPRING
actually, autumn is my favorite season in a year but...

EXTRA TOPIC - NATIONAL PROCRASTINATION DAY

diwata.s622
uc26
gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

ユリカイザー... Last edit in 2020-4-4 00:27:25

Support 235

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 235 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sahu
User
Joined 2016-7-4
Last Visited 2020-12-17
Post time 2020-3-31 03:52:21 | Show all posts
Edited by sahu at 2020-3-31 03:56

TOPIC 1: "National Get Over It Day"
things I want to 'Get Over"  in Real life--CoVid-19 panic & in Game--Tycoon point bugs..  

3things hack me of -
in Real life--1..any lockdown,2--away from friends,,3--insecurity in my own country
& in Game--1-waiting for 3rd & unable to do TA,,2--missing rewards by reset due to laziness & 3--tycoon point bug killing al plan & attempts of month
List of thing to change--
In real life--1-monotonous & boring life--doing some childhood memory revise to relive the mood..2--self-conservation-- by anticipating with household works i m trying to avoid self-restriction in this lockdown phase..3-panick--by staying alert & gathering proper information i m trying to keep others& myself away from panickin..
In game--1-winning game event --wil save & participate in forum events..2--weak ally --will invite others to join & strengthen my ally..3--limited resources--just waiting & wil  observe for perfect moments   

TOPIC 4:  St. Patrick’s Day..

List of Holidays celebrate with multiple symbols--
1--Earth day--an image or drawing of planet earth, a tree, a flower, leaves, or the recycling symbol. Colors include natural colors such as green, brown, or blue.
2- Valentine's Day--love,heart,Rose,Cupid,Red colour
3--Groundhog Day--  Lamb, Snake, Bear (and all hibernating animals), the new moon, and light (candles) to name a few.

Holiday without symbol--

Make up your own holiday(26th March)
I will use a random page from calender to emphasize the purpise of holiday  & to indicate day & date..   

Topic -5
Spring as Fav season
Reason--
1-Spring relive & warm the nature,planet & all the livings in atmosphere
2--Nature decores itself with brightening flower,greeny ggrass & plants,,leaves & buds on trees
3--All the migrated birds & hibernated animals make their presence in earth to enrich the eco system
4--more daylight & healthy environment..
5--opens up the festive mood  ... Across the world every Nation celebrate in own way..   

National Procrastination Week
Things for later--
1..Roaming outside.
2..visiting friends & distant relatives
3.. Touring with friends..
4..drinking coffe in my fav resturant
5..meeting with my bae
Things to do now--
1.stay at home.
2.maintain social distance
3.avoid unnecessary outings
4.cheer up others mood.
5. Read unfinished books..
6.help young members in study

sahu
ue1  
Gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

sahu Last edit in 2020-3-31 03:52:21

Support 205

Default Signature
Reply Support 205 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2021-02-06
Post time 2020-3-30 21:42:54 | Show all posts
Edited by abzj79m7tj7dl_jp@facebook.com at 2020-4-4 21:15

Forum Event Monthly Marathon - March

Topic 1. National Get Over It Day
Covid-19 Pandemic. I want this virus to go away, so that everyone could get back to their normal life.
-- 3 things that hack me off in real life
1. lockdown
2. couldn't hang out with friends
3. couldn't travel to another town
-- 3 things that hack me off in game
1. the game hang in the middle of doing dailies
2. players sniping last minute of event
3. bugged hero skill
-- 3 things i could change now in real life/ in game
1. being short-tempered with people around me/bugs and glitches on the game - will listen more to my fave music to calm myself.

2. easily provoked at with my neighbor/players on the game - be more understanding and pray to forgive them.  
3. always moody both in real life and on the game- remind myself to be happy and grateful for everything.

Topic 2. National Sauce Month
I have a fave sauce that i use to dip with everything from pork, chicken, fish or even vegetable. It was just soy sauce, onion with vinegar or calamansi with chili. Sometimes soysauce with tomato, onion, shrimp paste and tamarind with chili. Depends also on my mood or what available ingredients in our kitchen.

all u need to do is chopped onion, tomato and chili and then mixed them together with soy sauce in a small bowl. add pepper if u want .

Topic 3. Make up Your Own Holiday Day
Solo/Single Holiday
It's like a freedom for a person, not to worry with anyone but urself only.
I want the event to happen with 50% discount for everything from travel fare, shopping to groceries as long as ur single on that day!

Surprise Extra Topic
things i will do later..
1. get together with friends
2. traveling to another town or country
3. mountain climbing
4. going to beach resort
5. going to church for novena
things i will do now..
1. listening to my fave music while playing LoA
2. watching kdrama marathon
3. cleaning my room and the rest of the house
4. reading my recently bought books
5. making my nieces and nephews their fave ice candy

ign: Amberly
server: ud5
platform: facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2020-3-30 21:42:54

Support 204

Default Signature
Reply Support 204 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb_001
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2022-08-11
Post time 2020-4-2 17:11:16 | Show all posts

TOPIC 1: "National Get Over It Day"
TASK: Feelings, niggles, behaviours that serve you no purpose - there's no better time than this day to say "goodbye" to the things that are holding you back. Tell us (if you can) what least one "IT' you feel like or need to get over, in your real life, is. Which "IT" you need to get over in game, as well? Write a list of three things that really hack you off, for both you real life and game. Make also another list of things (no more than three for each situations) you can change, and how do you plan to do that.
Some things to get over and make better at home: 1) Wasting time around the house. 2) Dwelling on small mistakes at work. 3) Not keeping reference material organized.
SOLUTION: Some things to get over and make better in game: 1) Wasting time repeating small tasks in game. 2) Dwelling on small mistakes in game. 3) Not keeping homestead organized in game.
Changes (Real life and in game): 1) Prioritize tasks and cut out unnecessary tasks to optimize time. 2) Just move on when making minor mistakes and not take them so serious. 3) Spend a little bit of time to organize things to make things more efficient and save time.

TOPIC 2: Mmmmm ... March is "National Sauce Month".
TASK: What is your favorite type of sauce or dip? What is your favorite sauce that you eat with everything? What is your favorite sauce recipe? Do you have a sauce recipe which is your own, you invented or created it? (maybe remastered an old known recipe). Be sure to include great descriptive words. Feel free also to add pictures and photos, diagrams, sketches or any visual you might consider proper to illustrate the topic.
SOLUTION: One of my favorite simple sauces is Texas Pete hot sauce. When I'm in the mood for spicy heat I grab a bottle of it to spice things up. Sometimes I make a combination of Texas Pete, diced jalapeño peppers and tomato to make a spicy salsa for burgers or sandwiches.

TOPIC 3: March 26th is "Make up Your Own Holiday Day".
TASK: Create your own holiday!  Keep the following in mind:
the day - name it, shortly describe it;
mention the reason for celebrating;
tell us about the special events that will take place during the holiday;
mention and talk about any type of symbols that will be associated with your holiday (you can use sketches, drawings, images, as well).
SOLUTION: The day will be called "Oh Heeck Naah" day. The day when you finally tell someone to stop doing something that they keep doing that annoys the heck out of you. This will be celebrated just like new years but for the new relief of getting the annoyance out into the open and hopefully eliminated. Events will be like New Years with parties, drinking, dancing and deeep conversations. The symbols will be the word annoyance with a big slash through it to mark it out.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC: "National Procrastination Week"
TASK: Make a list of what tasks are you going to leave to be done at a later time for the next week or month or even for the next day (no more than five tasks, though). Make "a mirror list", on the opposite side, with the same number of leisure activities you intend to be involved in or to perform, for the same period of time. Illustrate the lists in any way you consider proper.
SOLUTION: Procrastination List (Over the next week): 1) Yard work. 2) Stain outdoor bird feeder. 3) Organize compact disk collection. Leisure Activities List (Over the next week): 1) Read some technical books. 2) Watch some doc.umentaries. 3) Go for some long scenic walks.
SIMPLE FLOW ISSUSTRATION: (FROM): Work/Stress ==>> (TO): Leisure/Relaxation

IGN: BadBucks
Server: S215
Platform: gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

bb_001 Last edit in 2020-4-2 17:11:16

Support 203

Default Signature
Reply Support 203 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-05-31
Post time 2020-3-30 19:24:45 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2020-3-30 19:28

TOPIC2- My favorite sauce is tomato sauce it goes in most type of foods.My sauce recipe for tomato sauce is either fresh tomatoes or in can for now cause of confinement. In a wok pour some olive oil and let it heat then add yr sliced tomatoes,onions,garlic,ginger,salt and pepper mix well for 5 minutes if you like it spicy add some green chili but cut into half before adding them and last thing turn gas off then spread some fresh chopped coriander too,you can now add whatever you want shrimps,chicken or beef.ON my picture it's beef served with plain rice

TOPIC3- Own Holiday Day!! name-Beerday  day- EVERY Monday reason- usually people party on weekend so on monday it's difficult to go to work cause of headache due to a lot of drinking so ONLY beers is the solution for the migraine . for symbol see picture

TOPIC5-My favorite season is SUMMER. WHY?
1- can go to the seaside
2-can go camping
3-can make outside barbeque
4-can go for a long walk in the forest
5-can play with my dogs more hours before it gets dark
ps: The RED ARROW is where i live(see picture)
EXTRA TOPIC-
List will leave 1 wash the car
                    2 clean the house
                    3 cut the grass in the garden
                    4 take the dogs for a walk
                    5 wash the dishes
Mirror List 1 play loa
               2 talk/message friends on facebook or skype
               3 watch TV(syfy) for long hours
               4 sleep more hours
               5 go buy personal stuffs for me only

Ign:vinn Server:uc39 Platform:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

vinn Last edit in 2020-3-30 19:24:45

Support 202

Default Signature
Reply Support 202 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
symphonyw125
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2022-07-29
Post time 2020-4-1 16:16:19 | Show all posts
Edited by symphonyw125 at 2020-4-3 15:57

TOPIC 2: "National Sauce Month"
TASK: My favourite sauce is Tomato sauce. I dont have any sauce recipe nor know anything about that. I just buy from market whatever good brand I find. Mostly I like the local brand "BD food".

TOPIC 3: "Make up Your Own Holiday Day"
Task: Ironically 26th March is the National Independence Day of my country, so its holiday already. But if I am to name a hoilday, I will name it the "Playing Games Day". I will play games in my PC all day in that day. The reason could be to relieve stress from working for long time. The special events could be between my wife and me, like, how much good food she can make and how fast, while mine will be how fast I can eat while playing. The symbol of my holiday will be a gamepad.

TOPIC 5:
Task: 5 reasons why Spring is most popular and loved-
1. After long cold winter, the temparature become more modarate.
2. People tends to enjoy there time outside before it become hotter in summer.
3. You can keep your windows open and there will be brezze of cool air flowing inside your room.
4. Lots of beautiful flowers starts blooming in this season.
5. There are lots of juicy fruits become available.

Surprise Extra Topic

Things to do later

1. Going to office
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Going for shopping

Things to do for the same time

1. Doing official works online from home
2. Playing games
3. Spending time with my daughter

Tonto
Reticulum 414
GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

symphonyw125 Last edit in 2020-4-1 16:16:19

Support 201

Default Signature
Reply Support 201 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2020-3-30 12:11:16 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2020-4-6 11:20

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

TOPIC 1.

Get over it with this dready virus!! in real life, Get over it with all the bugs in game lol.

List in real life
- Corona virus.
- Lockdown!.
- Not enough food supplies!.

List in game
- Lagging.
- Bugs.
- Getting boring with slow updates.

List of things i can change.

List in real life:
- Restock enough food supllies so that i don't need to go out frequently.
- Always wash my hands and take a shower after going out!.
- No guest at home to avoid the virus goin to my house!.

List in game:
- Just enjoy myself even though it's lagging so bad that way i won't have to get upset!.
- Report to forum support if i found some bugs, and wait for them to fix it without knowing how long it takes lol.
- Preoccupied myself to other things in game and go with the flow while waiting for exciting updates in order to wash away my boredom.

TOPIC 2.

Laksa's sauce

One of delicious sause from my own region the inheritance of old passed from generation to generation, best if you add chili with it and stirred well hmmmmm....

Laksa ingredients
10 tablespoons rice flour
100 ml of boiled water or enough
Ingredient
500 ml coconut milk
400 ml of water
100 ml of milk (can not be used if the coconut milk is thick)
1 egg
2 pieces of fish (you should use fish that are easily destroyed when boiled, cork should be fish. But here there are no fish like that, so I replace)
1 galangal finger segment
To taste the lemongrass
2 cloves of garlic
2 Spring onions
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 seasoning
2 red chilies

TOPIC 4.

Celebrations that  have a symbol:
1. Christmas - Christmas tree symbol,Bells
2. Halloween - Carved jack-o'-lantern, Horror gimmicks
3. Easter - Bunnies , chocolate and colorful eggs

4. Valentine's day with a heart symbol

Celebration that does not have a symbol :
1.New year eve

2. Idul Fitri
3. Eid

Topic 6 - Extra topic

Things to be done later:
1. Going to beach
2. Travel abroad
2. Watching in theater
4. Hang out with friends
5. Going outside

Things i want to do:

1. Playing my favorite's game
2. Watching Youtube
3. Eating outside
4. Searching for disinfectant's Lotion
5. Restock my supplies for Lockdown!

Translate

x
Floor reply (6)
  • 200 support after few hours while everybody got 1-2 ...does anyone check this guy?
    Translate
    2020-3-31 05:08  Reply
  • Nothing strange about it, don't make so much fuss. seems you are a new guy in this event? No one complain about this stuff years ago only you do
    Translate
    2020-3-31 11:43  Reply
  • they just cheat by making manny accounts and with  some friends help. nothing new!
    Translate
    2020-3-31 20:53  Reply
  • Reply hendyputra84 :Of course it benefits you because you cheat. got 200 support in 1st day and nothing after
    Translate
    2020-4-4 06:37  Reply
  • as long as you get in top 10 ranks all the reward would be the same whether your post rank 1 or 10th
    Translate
    2020-4-7 14:30  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2020-4-10 23:08  Reply

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2020-3-30 12:11:16

Support 201

Default Signature
Reply Support 201 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
susan20
User
Joined 2014-6-18
Last Visited 2022-05-09
Post time 2020-4-2 10:31:40 | Show all posts
Edited by susan20 at 2020-4-2 10:56

TOPIC 1: "National Get Over It Day[url=]Smiles[/url]

In real life
1-Lockdown coz of Corona Virus coz i cant go anywhere , just stay at home.
2-No internet , made me so bored coz didnt known what should i do to killing my spare times.
3-No snack and cracker , this is the worst moment i should get over it quickly.

In game
1.Glitches every times when i just click capsule or craft card then stop , then “use all”
Button has been click . its very annoying
2.Waiting for the 24th runes from event like WOL, or Craft Points , to completed the combo of my amulet.
3.The bugs which is the ability didnt work just like the descriptions

TOPIC 2
My favourite type of sauce is “Peanut Sauce” .
Here is the recipe
·1/2 cup salted creamy peanut butter* (or almond butter or sunflower butter)
·2-3 Tbsp gluten-free tamari (if not gluten-free sub soy sauce // if soy-free sub coconut aminos*)
·1-2 Tbsp maple syrup (or other sweetener of choice)
·1 tsp chili garlic sauce (or 1 red Thai chili, minced // or 1/4 tsp red pepper flake // adjust to preferred spice level)
·2-3 Tbsp lime juice
·~1/4 cup water (to thin)
I loved eat any salad , fruit , meats with this sauces , if need more spicy just add chili powder in it.

TOPIC5 -My favorite season is SUMMER. WHY?

1-Spring is a new hope , In my country there is only 2 seasons summer and raining . I had flood this raining seasons , i hope in spring i can repair and upgrade my house .
2-I can go to beach
3-Can travelling without worried about my house
4-Can make party in swimming pool
5-Can made garden party with neighbour

Topic 6 -Surprise Extra Topic
Things i will do later:
1.Paying Bill
2.Take a bath
3.Eat Pork Meat
4.Wake up in the morning
5.Smoking a cigar
Things i will do now
1.Eat Hamburger and sausages
2.Playing LOA
3.Drink Coca Cola
4.Shoping
5.Travelling

Thanks
Susan S320 Eione

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

susan20 Last edit in 2020-4-2 10:31:40

Support 197

Default Signature
Reply Support 197 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jolanta zag
User
Joined 2019-9-22
Last Visited 2022-06-24
Post time 2020-4-1 22:15:54 | Show all posts
Edited by jolanta zag at 2020-4-3 17:13

Topic1  in real  1) COVID-19 pademic  2) scare and worry in people faces 3) lockdown                                                                                                  in game   1) bugs heroes and game generaly  2) small days limit in events shops wheel,shells 3)usseles prizes in events like silver war,single and team tournaments  ,are more what not worth to join.                    Topic 3 Own Holy  Day  mines are first sunday of June .That day are named  a cake day  .few years in a row this day i making a cake,every time another new recipe and invite my friends to taste it.well    last time and no need invite them,they  by self going for new cake to test.now it is a tradition .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Topic5  spring  is my favorite  1)  days geting warmer and longer 2) first greenery 3) wonderful smell when gardens bloom 4)songs of birds  5) Eastern with painted eggs         
Topic 6  Extra topic   things for future   1)visit hairstylist  2)sportclub 3) make a party with my friends 4)  walk at park 5)visit  Turkey              things for today  1) read a books 2) bake a cakes 3)play games 4) gymnastic training at home  5) going to work                                ign vandene  server ua 65  platform R2 games
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

jolanta zag Last edit in 2020-4-1 22:15:54

Support 190

Default Signature
Reply Support 190 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sub_zero_mg
User
Joined 2019-11-1
Last Visited 2022-04-12
Post time 2020-3-30 15:37:26 | Show all posts
Edited by sub_zero_mg at 2020-3-30 16:00

Topic 1:

Real Life:
- mom just passed away ….. (not from corona)
- this bloody lockdown
- the whole virus situation

In the game:
- bugs
- low amount of resources/rewards which repeat over and over … feel kinda like there's no progress at all
- no updates

Topic 4:
Celebrations that do have a symbol:
1. Christmas - Christmas tree symbol
2. Halloween - Carved jack-o'-lantern
3. Easter - Bunnniels , chocolate and colorful eggs

Celebration that doesnt have a symbol :
1.New year - i would give it a firework symbol

Topic 5:
- A time of rebirth, baby animals are in abundance during the spring season. Baby ducklings, baby rabbits, baby birds, ust cute baby creatures everywhere!
- plants,trees, all kinda start to get back to life
- weather and temperature get warmer
- spring bring out the beautiful colors of the earth
- its awesome to get into holidays due to great weather
-S pring is the time for love to flourish – it’s just the way nature works. Studies have shown that more people fall in love in spring than in any other season. Love makes the world go round, so if you’re looking for a lifetime partner, get searching this season!

Topic 6 - Extra topic

1. Cleaning the house
2. Grocery Shopping
2. Shave
4. Go to work (due to corona )
5. Cooking food

Things i want to do: 1. Play Games  2. Watch tv shows 3. Pay bills 4. Take a shower 5. Sleep more

IGN : Impacty
Server : S238 Sleepywood Moor
Platform : R2Games

Translate
Floor reply (1)

sub_zero_mg Last edit in 2020-3-30 15:37:26

Support 56

Default Signature
Reply Support 56 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2021-05-24
Post time 2020-3-30 16:34:12 | Show all posts
Edited by sarika eva at 2020-4-4 18:02

WETD485938Rincautious
TOPIC 1: "National Get Over It Day

In real life if I want to get over something in this crisis moment, is  my over expectations or least change my expectations bar to minimum as a human being I can expect or bring it '0' .. Cause no feelin, no pain...
In the game, I would like to get over  from my dream of having everything..
In real life --1.excessive emotion,,2..irrelevant talking,3..keeping self away from study even before exam  bother me most.... So i decided to change these stituation by studying,reading more clinical books & writting  diary & notes,, more self-talking & being conservative to my words,,spend more times with close relatives at home to stay away from professional environment..
In the game,1.stupid bugs during tycoon,2. Incautious approach & spending ,, 3..lazziness to watch battle log --bother me...I dont know how can l I change these stituations or will ever they change for me..feel free to suggest any1 if u have  opinion to change these for me in game.

TOPIC 3: Make up Your Own Holiday Day"

Day---Tuesday or 27th marchName---Happy Announcement  Day
Reason--1.tuesday --Day  after of my birth day...in mid of a week..in our local Languages  Tuesday means Good day...& when everyone wil b busy on weekly schedule  I can enjoy leisure in front  of others....
2-27th march--cause to commemorate the action of our great leader during supp ression &,War crisis..all he did announcing &  de cla ring his st at ement pu bli cly ..to raise sleeping people for sake of country..even before being ca ptiv ation by   oppressors he announced the fight..

Celebration--I wil b chilling  in the morning,then  some research  or study on current agenda or outbreaked  diseases... plan for the next week/month/new life agenda ,  policy. &  to announce them  in the world for for upcoming days..

Logo--

Topic : 5--Spring
Undoubtedly spring is the best season in a calender.. It stands between two extremist season & weather--shievering winter & melting summer
to separate them,genarate new source of life....but there are few reasons that make spring interesting, colourful & livid too--
1--Temperatures Become Pleasent ::

During Spring the earth’s axis is at an angle in between our furthest point from the sun. The temperatures become more moderate and people can say goodbye to the frigid winter and enjoy the transition before a hot summer..

2--Sunlight Provides Us with Vitamins :

Yes, it’s a fact. Ultraviolet B rays from the sun comes in contact with our skin and provides us with Vitamin D. This important vitamin helps strengthen bones and teeth

3..Flowers, Flowers Everywhere ::
After the long and grim winter, spring rewards our waiting with dazzling flowers! Starting with early snowdrops, beautiful flowers in blossom are popping up everywhere you go. Also trees have got a fresh green look with its own blooming going on. How gorgeous!

4..Plants and Grass Turn Green ::
most parts of the winter is full of white snow and brown vegetation. During Spring, plants and grass convert the additional sunlight into energy and generate chlorophyll,turning them into green...

5..Easter ::
It’s no doubt colorful Easter belongs to the spring season. This festive holiday represents a perfect opportunity to spend much needed quality time with your loved ones, enjoy all the joyful customs and enter this fresh season with a smile on your face!

6..Festival  ::
another important site of Spring is,it brings festive mood in people mind..worthless to say,after long hibernation in winter,every living body starts moving & shaking the bones & joints,..making curvy smile in face while extending elbow & knees as far as eye catch light reflection..  

National Procrastination Week

Things to do later--
1-going back to normal professional life
2--eating fav foods in my fav places & going out with my dearest friends..
3--hu ging & kissing,sharing & stealing foods from my friends
4-exercising & walking in the morning in streets

5--boat trips in evening,touring or traveling in lovely spots

Things to do now--
1--sleep-home stay-staying safe-staying aware-help in creating awareness..
2--eating more chocolates & home food
&-play LOA & it forum inspired  games to
3--kiting with neighbors occasionally
4--playing games with nieces..
5--Watching incomplete ser ieses,m ov.ies & do cu me nta ries
out of list but obvious thing to --doing pr a ying &waiting to see the end of this deadly pandemic..
**How long this lockdown  & pandemic will stayz..please G..O.D save us all.."

Ign--angel eva

ud7

gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (9)

sarika eva Last edit in 2020-3-30 16:34:12

Support 84

Default Signature
Reply Support 84 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fikret glotić
User
Joined 2014-12-2
Last Visited 2021-02-04
Post time 2020-3-30 16:51:19 | Show all posts
Edited by fikret glotić at 2020-3-30 22:05

Topic 1
get over it with food supplies in real life, get over it with updates in game

List in real life
-24 h quarantine with my familly
-whole thing about covid 19 on TV
-more food supplies in stores

List in game
-updates for synth
-lagging
-bugs

Topic 6-extra topic

List to leave
-Walking with family on the beach(because of corona)
-Cleaning apartment
-Water the plants
-Cleaning garage
-Cooking food

List to do
-Play LoA
-Watch Tv
-Sleep more and more
-Call familly on video call
-Help washing doshes

IGN       F1QRR3TT
server    UD5
platform R2
Translate
Floor reply (1)

fikret glotić Last edit in 2020-3-30 16:51:19

Support 23

Default Signature
Reply Support 23 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chilina
User
Joined 2016-7-29
Last Visited 2022-05-10
Post time 2020-3-30 17:10:07 | Show all posts
Edited by chilina at 2020-4-1 01:31

Topic 1
"National Get Over It Day"
1. I want Corona to go away.
2. My grandaughter cant go to school as long we have that virus she is here whit me as long as her father Works, he make food to people so none lockdown for him.
3.I look forward to everything being as it was before and wish that no more will die.

Topic 2
My favorit sauce will be bearnaise sauce.
I use it to a lot of kind of food and as dip to chips.

Topic 3
My own holiday will be the 14 may
My granddaughter and me will be in beach and we will be in tent.
we make food over an fire and popcorn.The special event is to find treasures in the wood in the dark.
The reason to do it is my granddaughter birthday

"Surprice extra Topic"
Topic 6.
1.Cleaning out side the house
2.Cook healty food.
3.Make all day good
4.Buy toilet paper(if there are any left)
5.Cleaning the house

Things i want to do:
1.Visit my mom
2.Go to the beach
3.Pay bills
4.Play Games  
5.Walk in the woods.

Ign
Chilina UD11
R2.games
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

chilina Last edit in 2020-3-30 17:10:07

Support 24

Default Signature
Reply Support 24 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
freya969
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2022-02-21
Post time 2020-3-30 18:38:13 | Show all posts
Edited by freya969 at 2020-3-30 18:44

TOPIC 1: National Get Over It Day
TASK: Three things that hack me off as well as its solutions.
In real life: All credits go to corona virus outbreak.
- Panic buying people. Solution: Local government should limit the amount of essential things people can buy for each household.
- People who refused to stay home. Solution: Spread awareness that staying home is also helping medics who risk their lives to save others.
- Plans are put on hold indefinitely. Solution: Practically, nothing I can do but pray this outbreak will pass soon so the plans can be executed.
In game:
- Big casher who won't let anyone win events. Solution: Negotiate with the casher. If failed, play with my brain since I obviously can't compete with their money.
- Last minute sniper that try to win events. Solution: Watch every event I wanna win till the last second to avoid getting sniped.
- "Operation too fast" warning. Solution: Curse like a sailor or taking my time doing the dailies.

TOPIC 3: Make up Your Own Holiday Day
TASK:
- Solo Birthday Day. It is basically just a birthday celebration by myself.
- The reason for celebrating will be because I don't normally celebrate it either with others or by myself.
- Special events that will take place are treating myself a nice meal, getting a new haircut, and last and not the least, getting new kit for crafting.
- Symbol that will be associated with this holiday:

TOPIC 4: St. Patrick's Day
Three other holidays and two symbols that are known to represent them:
- Spring Festival/Lunar New Year/Chinese New Year: Lucky character

and Tangerines (or Oranges)

- Dragon Boat Festival/Duan Wu Festival: Dragon boat race and Zongzi.

- Mid-Autumn Festival a.k.a Chinese Moon Festival: Laterns and Mooncakes

For holiday that has no symbol, I choose Pet Owners Day - April 19

SUPRISE EXTRA TOPIC:
Tasks I'm going to leave to be done at a later time...
- Tweaking my other toons in game.
- Writing a chapter or two of my own fiction.
- Moving to another country and start a new life.
Tasks I'm going to perform...
- Watching new series of Anime that I downloaded weeks ago.
- Slowly clean my "desk" that filled with stuffs I no longer need.
- Cross-stitching this one project I have wanted to finish for a while now.

IGN: Freya
Server: uc36
Platform: Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

freya969 Last edit in 2020-3-30 18:38:13

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyiwf3gl6cm7z...
User
Joined 2018-3-10
Last Visited 2022-04-18
Post time 2020-3-30 19:44:13 | Show all posts
Edited by abyiwf3gl6cm7zxh@facebook.com at 2020-3-30 19:47

IGN: psycho
server: ub87 (gerald 1214)
platform: facebook

TOPIC 1:
GET OVER IT:
1- university
2- this coronavirus situation
3- smoking  

TOPIC 2:
I don't mind barbecue sauce at any given time, and i enjoy spicy sauces from time to time.

TOPIC 3:
August 24th "we like it heavy"

the day i was introduced to "heavymetal" for the first time. the reason being the mindset i have nowadays,
the way i think and deal with my life. my appreciation towards music goes far and beyond!

it would usually take place in my apartment with my friends. we would sing and play music all day long.
                                                                         \m/ \m/  
TOPIC 4:
1- Halloween - witches, ghosts, spiders, bats, vampires, skeletons, graves, etc...
2- April fools day - fooling friends, getting away with it  
3- Christmas - Christmas tree, Santa

holiday that doesn't have a symbol would be the NEW YEAR, the symbols could be (fireworks, new beginnings)

TOPIC 5:
1- weather and temperature are stable
2- plants, trees and green everywhere
3- hanging out with friends outdoors in the sunlight
4- wearing comfortable clothes
5- pure air (easier to breath)

TOPIC 6:
Surprise extra Tropics
1- Listening to music
2- Days of harvest
3- Going to the beach
4- Cleaning my apartment
5- Home alone, raining outside, cuddled in my bed, loads of food and good music
Translate
Floor reply (1)

abyiwf3gl6cm7z... Last edit in 2020-3-30 19:44:13

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-17 01:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104126 second(s), 67 queries .