North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5668 Threads / 25976 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1253| Reply: 19

Domination Fail - Again

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
g199480
User
Joined 2016-8-14
Last Visited 2020-08-29
Post time 2020-4-28 02:25:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Domination Fail - Again Reply:19| View:1253

On 04/19/20 I initiated a thread "More Info For Domination Fail" which can be found here:   http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1348139-1-1.html

Because of the 5+ weeks that Domination had failed for many, if not all, players, compensation of 720 Diamonds was recently distributed to all players along with the promise that the Domination bug was fixed.  Guess what?  The same Domination bug occurred this week.  Below are modified observations from my previous thread "More Info For Domination Fail" that apply to this thread and this week's Domination FAIL.

As previously reported by others, there remains a Domination bug.  For me, this has occurred 5 out of the last 6 weeks.  Two weeks ago was the only time during the last 6 weeks that Domination worked.  I'm including 3 pictures which may help in FINALLY resolve this issue with the following comments.

1.  On my server for the past 4 years, Domination betting would start on Tuesday's at 9:00PM.  The first 5 of the last 6 weeks, Domination betting started on Friday's.  This week, Domination betting started on Saturday.  Why was betting changed from Tuesday's to Friday's (now Saturday this week)?  I did not receive an answer the last time I asked this question.

2.  Once the battle phase clock reaches zero, the clock immediately changes to "Next Domination:  6Day" and several rounds of battle completion are immediately populated.  Both of these observations are shown in the first picture (Domination-B1.jpg) attached as indicated with the Magnifiers in Blue circles.

3.  If you click on a battle result such Caritho vs AmyLee as shown for the 1st round battle in the second attached picture (Domination-B2.jpg), you will notice that the battle never happened as indicated by the "Bet has been placed" indication and no battle results shown.  AmyLee is by far the strongest player on my server and ALWAYS wins Domination.

4.  Because of the Domination bug, you can only place a bet for the first round (see the 3rd picture attached Domination-B3.jpg) since the game immediately fills in several rounds of completed battles after the battle phase starts (see comment #2).

5.  Although the first picture shows several rounds have been completed, the 3rd picture shows that not even the first round was actually completed (i.e., my rewards are "0").  I always place bets on the players shown and I always win these bets since they are by far the strongest players.

6.  For the first 3 of the last 6 Dominations, the strongest player on the server 'AmyLee' was not in the line-up.

7.  If you click on the 2nd or 3rd round battle results (Magnifiers in Blue circles), the result page begins to load but locks up and you have to refresh.

I hope this helps.  This bug has been costing me Diamonds, Weekly Quests points, and Daily Benefits points.

Lastly, I don't appreciate being lied to when the compensation email everyone received stated that Domination was fixed and I don't appreciate being cheated out of thousands of Diamonds (see this thread:  http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1348095-1-1.html.

Awaiting a reply and a resolution.

S580-Pixie-EST
Toots

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

g199480 Last edit in 2020-4-28 02:25:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
g199480
User
Joined 2016-8-14
Last Visited 2020-08-29
 Author| Post time 2020-5-7 05:15:47 | Show all posts
Thank you Celestriallnvi for forwarding this to the Devs.  It is not my intent to disrespect anyone and you are only doing what you are instructed to relay.  My goal is for this Domination bug to be fixed and I hope that somewhere in my descriptions of my observations in my threads is a solution to the problem.  Six or more weeks of this bug is not acceptable in my opinion.  It make players feel that their concerns are not significant and fixing this issue is not cost effective or worthy of their time.  Thanks again and I will still be awaiting a response from the Devs and a resolution.  Although compensation would be great, it is not anticipated or they would have already provided compensation each week that Domination has failed.

On a separate comment, I suggest that the game not be updated for what ever time is needed to clean up the code in the game.  So much has been added to this game over the last 4 years, I'm guessing that the code must be a mess.

S580-Pixie-EST
Toots
Translate
Floor reply (0)

g199480 Last edit in 2020-5-7 05:15:47

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
g199480
User
Joined 2016-8-14
Last Visited 2020-08-29
 Author| Post time 2020-4-29 00:15:27 | Show all posts
Mods, I know you've read this bug issue thread.  Why no response?  I'm still waiting on a reply to this new thread of the Domination bug that was supposedly fixed but was not fixed.  Have you forwarded this to the Devs?

S580-Pixie-EST
Toots
Translate
Floor reply (0)

g199480 Last edit in 2020-4-29 00:15:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celestrialinvi
User
Joined 2019-3-14
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2020-4-29 04:52:30 | Show all posts
Hello there player.

I'm sorry to see this still happened to you.

We've already made devs aware of this issue and they are looking into this for you and will update you on their response in regards to your concern. However, please do not create duplicate threads in attempts to escalate issues, you are always free to use your original thread that we will look into for you in the event there's a issue.

We're hoping that this issue gets resolved server wide as well and hope you can continue to play
there soon.

Thank you for reading this.

~CelestrialInvi
Translate
Floor reply (1)

celestrialinvi Last edit in 2020-4-29 04:52:30

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celestrialinvi
User
Joined 2019-3-14
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2020-4-30 00:03:31 | Show all posts
Hello there players.

The devs have responded with the following:

Please view the rules on when domination is supposed to start, and then check after reading if there is any more issues after the update, so please check to see if it works in May.

Thank you for reading this notice.

~CelestrialInvi
Translate
Floor reply (0)

celestrialinvi Last edit in 2020-4-30 00:03:31

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kmozz
User
Joined 2016-10-10
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2020-5-2 01:45:46 | Show all posts
Domination doesn't work for several weeks
S936-Aesir-EST IGN: KMoss

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hello there player.

I'm sorry to hear this.

If the issue happens in May, please let us know and we'll forward it for you.

Thank you.

~CelestrialInvi
    Translate
    2020-5-2 01:50  Reply

kmozz Last edit in 2020-5-2 01:45:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
g199480
User
Joined 2016-8-14
Last Visited 2020-08-29
 Author| Post time 2020-5-5 19:12:40 | Show all posts
Domination Fail - Again and Again and Again .......

Your recent response to this thread about reading the rules on when domination is suppose to start is insulting.

My first thread on this topic ( http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1348139-1-1.html ) details that for almost 4 years on my server, domination betting would start on Tuesday's with battles starting on Wednesday's.  In that particular thread I explained that for Domination failure during that particular week, Domination betting started on Friday with battles starting on Saturday.

When I initiated the current thread (this thread) on this topic of Domination failure, Domination betting started on Saturday with Battles starting on Sunday.

For the current Domination failure (this week), Domination betting started on Sunday with battles starting on Monday.  Thus, during this continued Domination failure, Domination has been starting a day later for each successive week.  The rules state "The first Domination begins on the 3rd day after the server launch."  Yet this is NOT what is occurring.  If my previous threads had been read carefully, it clearing shows that the Domination start date has been shifting.

Awaiting a response, a resolution, and compensation for this continuous failure which has been costing me Weekly Quests points, Daily Benefits points, and time.

S580-Pixie-EST
Toots
Translate
Floor reply (0)

g199480 Last edit in 2020-5-5 19:12:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celestrialinvi
User
Joined 2019-3-14
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2020-5-6 18:53:10 | Show all posts
Hello there player.

I'm sorry to see you're not comfortable with the devs response.

I understand your frustrations here, and I'll follow up with the devs on this for you, but please be respectful to the moderators of the forums here.

Thank you for reading.

~CelestrialInvi
Translate
Floor reply (0)

celestrialinvi Last edit in 2020-5-6 18:53:10

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celestrialinvi
User
Joined 2019-3-14
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2020-5-10 21:29:03 | Show all posts
Hello there player.

I have a response to say in regards to what you've spoken recently about.

I understand it's my responsibility to forward the issues to the devs and make players happy, but unfortunately I do not have any power to correct any problems for the players. I am sorry to hear you haven't been comfortable in the past with the devs response, and I understand.

> My goal is for this Domination bug to be fixed and I hope that somewhere in my descriptions of my observations in my threads is a solution to the problem.

The devs had a response to this follow up, and they've already escalated this issue. The devs can change anything to a different time of day, and that's happened on my server as well, and as long as domination works, it'll be ok. From this thread here, it wasn't ok because this isn't how domination is supposed to go.

The only thing here to reassure is that it clearly was a bug, and we're sorry to see that everyone's been having it for days. I can only suggest you avoid placing wagers until we have noticed the issues have been corrected.

Thank you for the understanding, and we hope this issue gets resolved by the devs asap.

~CelestrialInvi
Translate
Floor reply (0)

celestrialinvi Last edit in 2020-5-10 21:29:03

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
g199480
User
Joined 2016-8-14
Last Visited 2020-08-29
 Author| Post time 2020-5-12 06:25:26 | Show all posts
Thank you celestrialinvi for dealing with this issue.  I don't believe I have placed any blame on you for the Domination issue not being corrected and we (players) know Mods have no power to correct problems.  When I initiate a thread, it is not to the Mods...It's to the Devs since they are in control.

In an earlier Dev response they stated that I should view the rules on when domination is supposed to start.  Well, I quoted the rule in an earlier post in this thread which states exactly when Domination is to start (i.e., The first Domination begins on the 3rd day after the server launch).  The rules do not state that Domination begins whenever the Devs want it to begin.

Have they (Devs) considered that the bug is related to this shift in when Domination is starting each week?

We seem to be going around in circles with no resolution or acceptance of blame (by the Devs).  Rather then the Devs saying "Thank you for all your screenshots and detailed descriptions of what you observed and we will get right on it.", I get the response of "Read the rules" and "We can change anything we want."  Maybe the Devs are too few and overworked and stressed.  I don't know.  If so, I sympathize with them for not having control of that since we (players) as well as Mods know what it is like having no control.

Thanks again celestrialinvi for you dealing with this.  Domination betting starts today for me (one day later than last week -- same shifting of start day) and I curious to see if the issue has finally been resolved.

S580-Pixie-EST
Toots
Translate
Floor reply (0)

g199480 Last edit in 2020-5-12 06:25:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-11 17:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097890 second(s), 53 queries .