North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1437| Reply: 25

marathon evnt

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-05-31
Post time 2020-4-30 19:24:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
marathon evnt Reply:25| View:1437
Hi mods wanna ask is good you made some change in rules but about top 10 if there are over 10 people who followed the rules then how you will choose who will eligible to get the top 10 rewards?
Translate

vinn Last edit in 2020-4-30 19:24:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
tinkerbell.loa
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-3-14
Last Visited 2021-07-29
Post time 2020-5-1 13:28:34 | Show all posts
Hello symphony, the idea of a lottery was already in my mind. I'll try to design and set everything better, so that things to be as balanced as they possibly can be, for the next events, and even for this one, when time for distributing the rewards comes. As I said, rest assured, all of you, that all entries will be thoroughly checked and compared and we will try to make the selection process fair, for all. Thank you for your suggestions and input, as well. Enjoy the day there, have fun playing, stay out of trouble and as safe as you can.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tinkerbell.loa Last edit in 2020-5-1 13:28:34

Support 1

Please provide IGN, Server, Platform and any necessary screenshot(s) (SS should be uncropped and time-stamped).
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
tinkerbell.loa
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-3-14
Last Visited 2021-07-29
Post time 2020-5-1 10:15:54 | Show all posts
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-5-1 10:42

Good morning. To start with, I am no dictator and I believe I have always answered your questions and doubts or clarified what seemed to not be clear or detailed enough for everyone. I am aware of the fact that the change of rules for Top 10 came with a little bit of "distress", and caused sort of negative reactions and rejection because we removed that "best supported". We only tried to find the best way to allow all participants, with really good entries, to access the Top 10.
I am sorry you find "no criteria present" for Top 10, still after I have read everything again I believe they are there and formulated as clear as it was possible (though I am aware they are not to be pleasing everyone). In order to qualify the Top 10 it is obligatory to resolve three topics and the extra one. Those 10 winners to be selected will be from among all participants who meet the mentioned requirements (resolving of the mentioned number of topics) and whose posts follow all the rules set for the topics they choose. The content of the replies and the quality of them will also be among the criteria for selection of the 10 winners. I believe you do not expect that "empty of content replies" to be among the nominated and selected entries there! If the number of eligible players overpasses 10, the final 10 will be the ones with the best entries there, rest assured of that.
@sarika I really do not understand your comment about "being thrown in a blind game". Forum events are not there as a mandatory part of the game and not everyone is obligatory to participate. All events are not there like in "for ever and for good", some might and will change over time, some might or will disappear, rules can change, rewards can change, parts of the events the way they were created initially can be removed or suffer changes. All events were always set and thought as a bonus, rather. As for the poll or "specific questions to be answered in the players reply" ... isn't there a poll already? If is there anything I did not understand exactly, please feel free to pass me your ideas or what you had in mind in a PM, we will consider and take them into account, as we always do for all valuable suggestions, opinions or thoughts.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

tinkerbell.loa Last edit in 2020-5-1 10:15:54

Support 1

Please provide IGN, Server, Platform and any necessary screenshot(s) (SS should be uncropped and time-stamped).

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-09-23
Post time 2020-4-30 20:34:43 | Show all posts
i suggest you pick the first top 10 who post first/faster and already resolve 3 topics and extra topic.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • totally agree since all events with votes are winned by some crap slackers with bunch of accounts in forum as they also play in game
    Translate
    2020-5-1 21:50  Reply

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2020-4-30 20:34:43

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
- auror -
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2020-09-17
Post time 2020-4-30 20:10:49 | Show all posts
A. TOP 10: ONLY the participants who choose to resolve THREE (3) topics out of the five available and the EXTRA TOPIC, too, will enter the selection process for this category. The Winners will be selected from among the participants whose posts make them eligible and who follow the rules and instructions stated for the topics they chose to resolve.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

- auror - Last edit in 2020-4-30 20:10:49

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-05-31
 Author| Post time 2020-4-30 20:50:58 | Show all posts
then if you have over 30 people who resolve 3 topics and extra in 1 post who this gonna be ? 10 first who had posted or you mods will choose who should win top 10?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vinn Last edit in 2020-4-30 20:50:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2020-12-06
Post time 2020-5-1 00:59:56 | Show all posts
It wouldn't be 'us mods' that choose the winners no.

The events coordinator sets the rules, and will know how to award the prizes. We need to trust that person, otherwise we would have no forum or facebook events....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bofu Last edit in 2020-5-1 00:59:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prinas055
User
Joined 2018-10-31
Last Visited 2021-09-05
Post time 2020-5-1 03:04:31 | Show all posts
I have a question also. In topic 2 or task 2 it said that atleast 3 up to 5 pics but I accidentally put 6. Will it be like considered as a violation?

TOPIC 2: Spring Festivals in the arena!
TASK: End of March and first two weeks in April come with the "Cherry Blossom Festival" - time to celebrate the spring blooming in its most delicate form. Make an album page to feature your own Cherry Blossom Festival. Tag it #mycherryblossomfestival and add at least 3 up to 5 photos, pictures or images in it. Add captions or short comments for each of them.  

So here's my work to be clarified
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (3)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Hello. "Accidentally" using more than 5 pictures there, and that in a really well done album page, it won't be considered a violation.
    Translate
    2020-5-1 10:46  Reply
  • okay. Thank you
    Translate
    2020-5-1 13:08  Reply
  • Hi, could you tell me what tool you used to create this?
    Translate
    2020-5-1 23:43  Reply

prinas055 Last edit in 2020-5-1 03:04:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2021-05-24
Post time 2020-5-1 04:42:51 | Show all posts
Edited by sarika eva at 2020-5-1 08:27

@bofu u sounded like a messenger of " Di c tator co- ordinator "" who doesnt like to b questioned over selected rules(but i believe its not  true) ...but to clarify ur doubt  I m mentioning  here " we  " the LOA players & Event participants  been participating in FB events for multiple times through more than  years where criteria to choose players is "X amount of lucky players" + 1/2 random tasks...so basically question to judge event "co-ordinator" doesnt  get a scope (means we trust)...

But clarifications over selection criteria for " TOP 10"  on the 2nd term need to b asked,,cause 1.. I m participant & I do have rights to know the criteria..2..participating in an Event to have fun & to compete for top place or rewards has different psychological effect..adding a blind game wil add fun or stres???.. 3..why been thrown to play a blind game in 2020 when everyone demands to decide their destiny  through own hand? ? but l Don't want to portray myself who keep chattering with irrelevant words..my main objectives r --1 - please add selection criteria   .. 2..please arrange a Poll or attach specific questions to  b answered in the reply (with any ongoing events) so the way players can give the valuable opinion before reaching to  an event rules...   

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

sarika eva Last edit in 2020-5-1 04:42:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
pineapples
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-10-17
Last Visited 2022-04-25
Post time 2020-5-1 07:58:30 | Show all posts
Hey Sarika, the criteria is up to the event organizer, I will forward this to them and they will get back to you.

Hey Prina, I am not 100% that one extra pic will make this ineligible or not, I will also forward this to the event organizer as well.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pineapples Last edit in 2020-5-1 07:58:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sarika eva
User
Joined 2015-2-15
Last Visited 2021-05-24
Post time 2020-5-1 11:20:03 | Show all posts
Good morning..let me apologise first for my previous reply which seems to b unclear & creating doubt on ur mind...but  in my statement I made clear why I said "di citator ". Cause raisng questions over new rules shouldnt be a threat to the  Forum events...But even though I made it clear we do TRUST or ACCEPT  random selection in FB events why did U bring that matter again...!!
To clarify  my position here,,  a lot of matter or.  incidences happened in my LOA journey..so change of one spefic rule doesn’t make huge impact..& .I dont know who is distressed by new rules,,But I felt i was not cleared on 2 point - 1-- what is the newest criteria    to b selected for " Top 10" after completing 1st stage of challage,, 2-- what would b the scenario if we have more eligible candidates to select for  "Top 10  " & " Top 30"...  

3rdly u can select any rules & set upon in forum event or in forum too..but rules there sounded hazzy & not detailed at all ((hence I called It's blind game or blind race..I   request u to read ur statement & compare with the  forum  rules..specially this portion --The content of the replies and the quality of them will also be among the criteria for selection of the 10 winners. I believe you do not expect that "empty of content replies" to be among the nominated and selected entries there! If the number of eligible players overpasses 10, the final 10 will be the ones with the best entries there, rest assured of that.))

4th no one is bound to come,, but still we come.. May b rewards or may b  to spend time..whatever,,when we joined we do have rights to talk positive & negative about an Event...I dont want to sound like I want the rules to b set according my wish,,of course Rules are set by co-ordinator,, but before setting up or reaching to a point, participants words or requests should be   taken into consideration(which is also a request),,for example   I would like to see specific criterias to b added which will substitute "Most Supported"" option,, but ofcourse under co-ordinator's consideration..  
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sarika eva Last edit in 2020-5-1 11:20:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-15 03:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104056 second(s), 55 queries .