North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 153| Reply: 0

How Can I Sleep in My Lace Wig?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
post_5679
User
Joined 2019-7-16
Last Visited 2022-03-26
Post time 2020-5-21 15:28:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
How Can I Sleep in My Lace Wig? Reply:0| View:153
So how do we protect our hair and makeourselves comfortable while sleeping in a lace wig?
Here are some tips for cleaning andmaintaining a wig when you take it off for cleaning.
Of course, for the girl who wears a wig everyday, after spending a few hours knitting natural hair and sticking it on, wewant it to stay as long as possible to save us time and the glue is messy.
Sleeping in a beautiful wig at night isunderstandable, but you need to protect it from tangles and tangles, especiallyfor those of us who spend a lot of money on lacy wigs.
So, when sleeping in a lace wig, whatshould we do to protect our hair and make it comfortable?
1. Weave your lace wig or tie it into aponytail to reduce friction. Short wigs will no longer be a problem, but itwill be even better for your wigs if you can hold them in place or use hairpinsto hold them in place.
2. Wear a nightcap or wrap a scarf aroundyour head and tie it around your neck with a loose knot to protect your lace wig.
3. Sleep on a satin or silk pillowcase.This will help prevent friction and thus protect your wig from tangling ordamage.
4. In the morning, unwrap your head, pointyour finger at the wig, and then wipe off all tangles to prevent curls and hairloss.
5.Some people will turn around due tochemotherapy, sleeping in a wig and waking up may make them feel better. Inthis case, pair it with a cheap wig for a night out, and a pretty lace wig on awig stand will help.
No matter how we protect our wigs whilesleeping in them, we should wash and organize them and natural hair at leastonce a week and more often in hot weather. Sleeping in a lace wig every nightor overtime shortens the wig's life, and natural hair needs fresh air and theedges break off.
Here are some tips for cleaning andmaintaining a WIG when you clean it.
1. Using a washed product and natural hairconditioning will not harm the wig.
2. Before shampooing, curl your hair into aball to remove loose hair. Remember to wash and condition your wig gently.
3. Cover the wig and carefully clean theinside of the cap to remove excess hair products used for shampoo andconditioning; otherwise, the scalp may become itchy.
Put your hair on a wig to dry it out.

Translate

post_5679 Last edit in 2020-5-21 15:28:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-11 14:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050431 second(s), 34 queries .