North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7430 Threads / 28415 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 332| Reply: 5

items and change in game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-05-31
Post time 2020-5-24 21:39:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
items and change in game Reply:5| View:332
Edited by vinn at 2020-5-24 22:01

Hi mods can you please refer this post to the DEVS! ok the is becoming so boring now same events nothing new added except heroes,mounts moslty evolutions, So
1-Homestead can devs please make those items available to sell for homestead coins cause some items (1x1,2x2) we can but many we can't sell(see pictures)
2-X-silver war there is 1 mount griffin and it's 2 evolutions i think they are there maybe like 2 years now,we can easily have it in fortune bag maybe it they dont want to change the mount then they could add new ones
3-recharge seems devs should so a survey about recharge, they ask for high diamond(70k) recharge and to get 3k bless stones and lvl 9 angel ess(there are more in hot event) maybe they could re check the recharge plan small amount recharge and better rewards where players are happy and devs are happy too.
4-Forum/facebook events seems they reducing the events now in both forum/fb hope they will bring back our old events5- synth level 10 angel ess/combo in forge maybe 11 too also cherubstones lvl15-16
6 torunament cs server event still same mount griffin there and same angels i think they never change the items please make an effort to make people enjoy your game add new angels(new) mounts(new) even why not amulets make us happy when we open the cs server shop not same useless rewards same time! i know there are new people who start playing give them a starting pack with old mounts,heroes,fairies etc.. so they are happy to play everyday if they dont see the game amazing 2-5 days they will leave your game so again pay more attention to players!! ign:vinn server:uc39platform:facebook. if someone have any idea he/her most welcome

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

vinn Last edit in 2020-5-24 21:39:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2020-12-06
Post time 2020-5-25 01:03:21 | Show all posts
Hi vinn,

1) Request to add homestead decors to recycle list is already made, but perhaps not totally up-to-date in list of items. They aren't all designed to be made recyclable immediately (to protect against people accidently disposing of them before completing the prints I would guess) but yes, some have been around a long time now and still cant be gotten rid of. I will look at adding to list of suggestions

2) silver war shop update is on the to-do list, as in we need to prepare a list of items to add in there as a suggestion. Bearing in mind its a quite frequent event, so players can gain a lot of gold and silver coins, it may be best to simple add more resources and increase the purchase limits?

3) I don't know how we can interfere or even influence what rewards they give out for recharging. There are many such rewards in hot events that mean the immediate ones given with just precious or total recharge alone are not always the main things people do the recharge for in the first place. Most of those hot events are recharge related anyway?

4) frequency of facebook/forum events is determined by the availability of the events coordinator, and tbh if she needs a break then we should let her have one I think.

requests/suggestions for synthing level 10 angel essences and all those other things are continually made and forwarded to devs... we as players are all impatient to see them implemented
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bofu Last edit in 2020-5-25 01:03:21

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jthweatt
User
Joined 2015-12-17
Last Visited 2022-07-12
Post time 2020-5-25 10:46:07 | Show all posts
I can imagine that some (but definitely not all) of those items are worth more points than similarly-sized items in your default blueprint.

I also posted about being able to recycle 4th Anniversary and Christmas blueprint items, so I'm glad to see that someone else is suggesting the same thing.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

jthweatt Last edit in 2020-5-25 10:46:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
mistraven
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-10-17
Last Visited 2022-08-07
Post time 2020-5-25 12:15:44 | Show all posts
Hello. as @bofu explained, we keep insisting on the most hot topics in suggestions - like synth level 10 essences and update outdated events / shops, petty much all that was already requested by multiple players
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mistraven Last edit in 2020-5-25 12:15:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-05-31
 Author| Post time 2020-5-25 21:03:56 | Show all posts
tnx bofu/mistraven for your reply
for silver shop better add new mounts like taotie etc... they little bit old but till now still expensive to buy and for the rest of replies i agree with you but keep in mind if they many items in homestead that we cant recycle hope it will not take time(lags) to open like dragonsouls cause i did some ss of homestead items still have a lot there too that i didnt post
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vinn Last edit in 2020-5-25 21:03:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
bofu
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-26
Last Visited 2020-12-06
Post time 2020-5-26 01:05:00 | Show all posts
Hi vinn,

yes I have page upon page of unusable homestead decors as well... thankfully I don't think that the homestead will suffer the same lag bug as dragonsouls (and to a lesser extent khaos) because the homestead is an exterior feature (it loads separately and when we return from homestead we have to go through a reload normal world routine) but even so it would be nice to declutter it

Translate
Floor reply (1)

bofu Last edit in 2020-5-26 01:05:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-9 01:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078374 second(s), 45 queries .