North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42198 Threads / 241789 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 173| Reply: 1

[League of Angels - Heaven Fury] Game can not access Gamefiles

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akuma no tsuba...
User
Joined 2020-5-26
Last Visited 2020-06-03
Post time 2020-5-28 18:43:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
[League of Angels - Heaven Fury] Game can not ac Reply:1| View:173
Hello,

sadly it is impossible to create threads in the League of Angels - Heaven fury Forum as it tells me I have no rights to post. As there are still 0 posts, I think that is a global problem, so I am sorry for posting here and still hope that this gets seen.
The launcher can NOT access the gamefiles and it times out. I am missing multiple events and being one of the highest players, this is arguably the worst that can happen.

I will post here now the full Logfile, which clearly shows that the launcher gets no reply from the server.

Since the log is to big to append it as text, here is a pastebin with the full log: https://pastebin.com/RN0AfcMy
As you can see it clearly shows that it can not update.
Reinstall, Admin, etc. everything tried. But that is still a full serverside error.

Server: 102
Character: KannaKamui
Translate

akuma no tsuba... Last edit in 2020-5-28 18:43:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
Ωsiris
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2020-12-20
Post time 2020-5-28 18:50:06 | Show all posts
Sorry but, unfortunately, posting it here does nothing to help. Each game has its own team with developers and moderators.
    Better try their forum (until it works) or send them a ticket.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Well as said, the forums are blocked for players to post at all. It just tells you that you don't have the rights to post anything.
    That's why I posted it here, so it still get's seen and maybe a mod from here, can tell a mod from the HF Forums to take a look here and forward the problems or even be able to move the thread over to the HF Forums.
    Translate
    2020-5-28 19:06  Reply

Ωsiris Last edit in 2020-5-28 18:50:06

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-11 14:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049213 second(s), 35 queries .