North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 549| Reply: 4

Really Disappointing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
izhari
User
Joined 2014-11-7
Last Visited 2021-11-29
Post time 2020-5-28 19:35:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Really Disappointing Reply:4| View:549
Good Afternoon,

LOA 2 considered to be the best game in GTA. But now, its becoming a disappointment. There are lot of reasons why this game is becoming lame. Here are the points that are mentioned below:

1. Bugs, lots of BUGS: This game has ALOT of issues regarding loading, freezing all the time and WB issue which most of the players didn't get the chance to hit WB due to weekly point. Instead of fixing it, you guyz add MORE new stuff.

2. Daily Benefits: This event is really kool. Not only you do quests and get benefit points but also getting topaz and diamond. Not to mention adding artifact shards of mount, clothes and pets, is also kool. But there is itsy bitsy little problem. Artifact hero shards. Ever since you guyz added valorium heroes, most of the artifact heroes are getting older and older. Adding hero shards in daily benefits would be beneficial but it won't happen.

3. Tycoon: It is an event where player collect specific resources to win AWESOME prizes. Cool event but the resources that we buy from shops has limit. Thats where Daily benefits comes in, where you can buy unlimited amount of resources and it was working in tycoon. Right now, you guyz FIXED where we buy resources from that shop, DOES NOT count anymore. So the question is that if we bought all the resources from the shops and STILL didn't acheive super rewards, where do we buy more? I know, why not buy resources using our real MONEY. Yeah right. Sadly, it doesn't work that way.

4. Event Calendar: It is also a kool event but its getting lame. Rewards = same Angel shards. What about artifact hero shards?

In this conclusion, Neither you guyz fix anything, bringing more bugs and making tycoon EVEN more difficult. This game is my all time fav but day after day after day, nothing new. I know most devs and moderator don't really care since they will give a reply, "we will put this as a suggestion" blah blah. If you guyz think that i said anything hurtful, i apologize but this is the fact. Thank you and have a nice day.

Flashy
S2-AngelRise
Translate

izhari Last edit in 2020-5-28 19:35:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hgmichel
User
Joined 2019-5-13
Last Visited 2021-08-20
Post time 2020-5-28 21:46:57 | Show all posts
OK.
I'm going to add another 'problem':
There's a new icon: in german it's called 'Bindung', whatever it means in english.
An there's an icon missed: in german 'Seelenwaffen' (don't know what it's called in english).
No more need of it? Haven't read that.
Or only a 'small mistake'? A bug? Another bug?
If yes: please correct it soon.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

hgmichel Last edit in 2020-5-28 21:46:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bb1810
User
Joined 2016-10-31
Last Visited 2021-06-29
Post time 2020-5-28 22:28:38 | Show all posts
Edited by celestrialinvi at 2020-5-30 02:13

(Censored) my connects as well but usually stucks at 18% loading
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hello there player.

Please see my post below and do NOT use inappropriate language when posting on the forums. Posting such content is not protected on the forums and will not be tolerated here.

Thank you for adhering to this message.

~CelestrialInvi
    Translate
    2020-5-30 02:14  Reply

bb1810 Last edit in 2020-5-28 22:28:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brunoterrier
User
Joined 2019-8-12
Last Visited 2021-08-20
Post time 2020-5-29 21:00:43 | Show all posts
effectivement cela pose 2 questions :
comment accéder aux "armes d’âmes"
ou trouve-t-on les ressources nécessaires a augmenter les items dans la nouvelle icône "lien"
ou peut-on obtenir les "cadeaux d'intimité"
merci de réparer ces 2 "bug"
Translate
Floor reply (0)

brunoterrier Last edit in 2020-5-29 21:00:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celestrialinvi
User
Joined 2019-3-14
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2020-5-30 02:11:34 | Show all posts
Hello there players.

We are terribly sorry to hear you are uncomfortable with the game.

If you encounter any bugs or game issues after basic troubleshooting, you are always free to let us know so we can transfer the issue to the devs for you. We always recommend you try clearing your cache first for visual problems, game freezes, and game crashes. If neither work, we request that your IGN and Server ID is provided (and if you're exBP or a r2games player to let us know), with screenshots or a video to further help the devs correct the issue.

As for the situation to emphasize, in the rules of Tycoon, the devs have stated that daily benefits shop points were never to be included in the tycoon. You may emphasize to see this thread here for more info: http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1349235-1-1.html

We are very sorry to see you are disappointed with the decisions that were made.

Thank you for reading this.

~CelestrialInvi
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Good Evening,

I have read your reply and your saying your sorry that i am disappointed in this game. Its not just me, everyone is disappointed. As for the bugs, my system is working very well and i have ALREADY posted WB issues many MANY times but sadly, nobody give a damn about it.

As for tycoon, sure it is written in the rules but even collecting the resources from the shops, WHERE ARE WE suppose to collect more resources? Daily Benefit shops is one of the REASONS why we need it because it is a SHOP.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me nor to you because this game USED to be good but sadly, no new stuff, no bugs is fixed. So overall, it sucks now. Like i said before, its REALLY disappointing. Thank you and have a nice day.

Flashy
    S2 AngelRise
    Translate
    2020-6-3 04:56  Reply

celestrialinvi Last edit in 2020-5-30 02:11:34

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-11 07:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083140 second(s), 41 queries .