North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 369| Reply: 1

Chat moderators

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vayneity
User
Joined 2019-12-11
Last Visited 2020-06-04
Post time 2020-5-29 20:04:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Chat moderators Reply:1| View:369
Dernière édition par vayneity sur 2020-5-29 20:43

Hello, lately i have spend quite some time on the french chat and what I saw was ... well disastrous, there is absolutely no censorship on any kind of insults or anything else, people can say whatever they want from homophobic to racial slurs and thus without any punishment. The report button doesn't even work. For most part of theses people a chat ban wouldn't be enough because they keep recreating alts just to speak in the chat instead of playing. I'll join some screenshot i took just to show you (for those who understand French). Finally the outcome is that no one wants to speak in that chat expect the ones that just go there to provoc people... Since it's kinda hard to add anything coming from an AI to make any restriction, a good idea would be to incorporate the possibility of having people becoming chat moderators who have the right to ban people from chat etc in order to make this chat a safe and pleasant place.
Thanks you for reading me.
Translate

vayneity Last edit in 2020-5-29 20:04:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-11
Post time 2020-5-30 17:23:31 | Show all posts
Dear vayneity,

I'm truly for this frustration. We are very tricky on harassment/bullying. Especially, those players who are continuously using foul language or similar. Please show us a screenshot.

Regards.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Unluckily I deleted them, however since this type of behavior are comme, there's no doubt that I will have others soon, I'll send them to you as soon as possible.
    Regards.
    Translate
    2020-6-1 00:55  Reply

babyphd Last edit in 2020-5-30 17:23:31

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-12 08:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071097 second(s), 35 queries .