North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 558| Reply: 2

Stick or Change ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan_bsk
User
Joined 2017-7-19
Last Visited 2020-09-20
Post time 2020-6-4 22:00:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Stick or Change ? Reply:2| View:558
Good Afternoon

Asking about team setup

My current team : Flora, Liz, Dora, Moira, MC (as damage dealer)
I plan to change using Pamela and Rei (already have them in roster) for Flora & Liz and change MC as healer
Latter I will use Ishta, Lulu, Dora, Moira, MC (as healer)

Is this wise choice? Or should I stick with current team and jump straight to Isolde & Lulu?

Searching doesn't get good answers

Thank You
Translate

jonathan_bsk Last edit in 2020-6-4 22:00:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
boobsie
User
Joined 2017-1-30
Last Visited 2021-05-31
Post time 2020-6-5 00:43:12 | Show all posts
Sounds like you still low br. (you didn't mention that). If you are under 15Bln then keep Moira as you main dmg dealer. She is superior to Rei and Pamela. Pamela fame is immunity and that is largely gone. She has no HIT in her upgrade and you will struggle to compensate for it. Moira is versatile can use water fire or wind runestone. Has builtin CRIT dmg on her ultimate attack. Eventually you will rebirth her and push resources elsewhere. MC is not good at early stage it is the strongest unit you can get for free...with time...and it needs lots of time to build.

So push everything into Moira..this game is not about balancing your team this game is about 1 strong hero and everyone else supporting it.

Keep Dora on your team and run her to augment 7 at least or push to 11 do not sink resources into it you only using her for the 40% rage generation debuff...and of course seal. Rei and Pamela use only for seal till you get Lulu and lulu is enough to dominate up to 15 lvl in seal and if you get some luck all the way...Isolde too weak. Now with the extras that game offered recently (and broke the game) it's beneficial to collect both Lulu and isolde though I would focus Lulu.

You don't need a healer... You use healer for their passive just like DOra. For health generation use lifesteal on your main dmg dealer. Because you push all resources into 1 hero the rest of your company doesn't live too long and provide no healing. Flora has no good passive skills. Thera has 10%hp buff for your squad and short term DR...A'Isha has some 16% critical DMG debuff. These are 2 better choices than Flora.

Take this time to build your MC...Collect every outfit and mount and soularm eventually you rebirth Moira and push everything here. If you need intermediate step push everything into Lulu and then when you use her up rebirth and push to MC. Once you push to MC you cannot get any resources back. I highly recommend you use the 500topaz on daily benefits... after they fix the game of course....

If you need more help look at topics like suicide heroes etc...Good luck
Translate
Floor reply (0)

boobsie Last edit in 2020-6-5 00:43:12

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan_bsk
User
Joined 2017-7-19
Last Visited 2020-09-20
 Author| Post time 2020-6-5 23:00:16 | Show all posts
Thank you for the advise.
Basicly stick with curent team, with a push to Moira

I still at 6,2B BR, still has long run to go

TYVM
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jonathan_bsk Last edit in 2020-6-5 23:00:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-17 22:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050731 second(s), 38 queries .