North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2728| Reply: 214

[Forum Event] Monthly Calendar Roulette May

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-6-8 15:18:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Calendar Roulette May Reply:214| View:2728
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-6-12 21:36

"If I gamble, I'll play roulette."
- Tracy Morgan -

With a little bit of ... delay, here we are again with our monthly event for MAY,

Steps are already known by now so ... nothing easier and simplier than to join, choose a number, resolve a tiny easy-peasy task then … withdraw your reward when event ends. All's set for EVERYONE to get a lucky draw and catch!
Let's see how event is gonna work this month!
  • Event is set to run once a month, and duration of event, each month, is of three (3) days only.
  • There is a monthly calendar posted in each event, for the corresponding month when event is scheduled.
  • Each day of the month has a number of 10 up to 15 slots allocated.
  • Each day of the month has a specific item hidden under and not revealed to players until event ends. Participants will only know and see the dates/days in the calendar.
  • Each participant will choose one day/one date ONLY from the days of the months, and will mention it in a post under this thread (ex. I choose as my lucky day/lucky number the 10th of May).
  • Each participant can only choose ONE date. In case there are more players choosing the same date and all the slots allocated for the day are completed, the participants who might find themselves out of the limit, will go to the next day with free or unoccupied slots.
  • When event ends, all days will be flipped and there will be revealed what’s been hidden under each of them (all participants will then know what they have won).
  • There is ONE day, though, each month, which is … different!!! What’s special about this specific day? This day won’t have an item hidden under it but a … JOKER!!! The JOKER stands for a randomly chosen item to be sent as reward, from all the other items which were hidden under the rest of the days!
  • Each month, the JOKER will hide under another day, different from the day he hid under the previous month.
  • In completion, there is also a tiny easy-peasy but compulsory task to be resolved by each participant in event, too.

Well, these being said, let’s get to business and have it started! Good luck to all, have fun and may the lucky day and number hit you!

to follow in event:
  • Choose one day/date from the days/dates in the calendar. Write the day/date down in your post.
  • You can ONLY choose ONE single day/date. If you choose more than a day/date, your post becomes invalid and will be not eligible for any reward to be sent to the participant.
  • You have all the days/dates you can choose from appearing in the calendar.
  • TASK FOR THIS MONTH is to simply tell us which is your favourite or all time in-game ITEM - being it an angel, a fairy, an amulet, a mount, a sylph, a hero, an outfit, a totem or a gear (anything practically which fits the request). Also, give us a very short explanation as for the reason why your choice of it! If you feel comfortable with, or you want to ... show off (why not?!?, ) you can also add pics or screenshots of the item you chose, in an instance from game.

• It is not accepted to have only the day/date posted in your reply without the task requested for your choice resolved.
  • Do not use floor/quick reply to answer and post your reply. Use a normal reply. We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • ALL your answers have to be posted and must appear in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.

eg. [your answer/s]      
IGN: TheGambler      
SERVER: HouseOfCards(2020)-GMT      
PLATFORM: GTarcade

START: 8th of June
END: 10th of June

• ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
  • Rewards will be sent only to participants who follow the rules of event and whose replies make the posts eligible.
  • Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners list will receive his/her prize!
  • The items or the special item/s you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

Here comes the winners list and their lucky picks for the Calendar Roulette of MAY.

As usual, the ones who chose the 26th of May, which is the Joker's Day, will get a surprise reward, randomly picked from all the items we have in this month roulette. The two unfortunate participants who, for different reasons, forgot to post their data details or to even pick a date, will also get a reward, as compensation (no one leaves with empty hand from our roulette, ).

• Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event MIGHT require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.

Your opinion is invaluable for us, so we are here inviting you to give us a glimpse of your thoughts about Mid-Year Review!

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 6 choices ), Total 55 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-6-8 15:18:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
holy_crumpits
User
Joined 2014-3-11
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-8 15:46:14 | Show all posts
PhoenixAshe
s44 OasisShrine (ub91)
gtArcade

I choose the 25th of May for my day, because it is Geek Day. May 25th 1977 was the first theater showing of Star Wars. It also celebrates Discworld and Douglas Adams. Bring your towel!

My favorite all-time game item is a very low level clothing, The Wedding Garment. I choose this one because in the first several months of Rose Rankings, it was the prize. It was early in the game's existence. Many people from several guilds got together and won me that clothing, and I wore it for a long time, because it was special to me.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

holy_crumpits Last edit in 2020-6-8 15:46:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gefa_dudaef
User
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-8 15:55:13 | Show all posts
Edited by gefa_dudaef at 2020-6-8 16:02

gowa
ud3
GTA

I choose 28 because it's my birthday June 28

My favourite item is Dragon Wings
This item gives you Agility thats really important in the game now  
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

gefa_dudaef Last edit in 2020-6-8 15:55:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylwen
User
Joined 2017-12-6
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-6-8 16:27:27 | Show all posts
I chose the 10th of May

My favourite all-time item is a hero : Light Enjoy. I've always been a big fan of this kind of hero with an angelic design, but the thing that I appreciate the most is the bonuses she gives to all party. I like support heroes Really sad that she's completely useless now :/

IGN : Sylwen
SERVER : Theresa(1452)-GMT
PLATFORM : GTarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

sylwen Last edit in 2020-6-8 16:27:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
helpwork1
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-8 16:46:14 | Show all posts
Edited by helpwork1 at 2020-6-8 16:47

Allways the day 15 in hope to gain the big price

My favovite item or whatever is evryhing that is free something in future like IA, Rajah, Ashmonger or gems lv9 for armaments, a lv24 stone for armaments.

IGN: ttt12
server: ud7
platform gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

helpwork1 Last edit in 2020-6-8 16:46:14

Support

ttt12, Server dara 855 ->ua207 after merge ,gtarcade

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-8 17:05:54 | Show all posts
My choice would be 28th of May!! My mom's birthday

My favorite Hero would be Monkey king for now, the reason so simple i have not got it in event. always waiting here when they put it in lucky tree later lol.

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA
Translate
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2020-6-8 17:05:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xtam_badass
User
Joined 2019-7-29
Last Visited 2020-08-02
Post time 2020-6-8 17:12:32 | Show all posts
Edited by xtam_badass at 2020-6-8 17:14

Date : 1st

Favorites item is blessed stone.
It is very attractive and very very useful and one of the power house in game.

xTam
Ud70
R2
Translate
Floor reply (1)

xtam_badass Last edit in 2020-6-8 17:12:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
freya969
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2020-08-07
Post time 2020-6-8 17:37:15 | Show all posts
Edited by freya969 at 2020-6-8 18:03

I choose 27

My favourite item will be angel - Aphrodite. As she is the goddess of love in Greek myth, it fits my in-game name who is also the goddess of love in Norse myth!

IGN: Freya
Server: uc36
Platform: Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

freya969 Last edit in 2020-6-8 17:37:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cloudstrifee
User
Joined 2018-10-31
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-6-8 17:48:51 | Show all posts
I choose 24th of May as I was feeling blessed that day

My favorite all-time item is Hemera. The first time I saw her back in 2015, I knew I had to go get her. But getting an angel that time is hard especially for non-cashers. I like her design and how she is the angel of time, which I love the most.

IGN: Cloudstrife
SERVER: S1
PLATFORM: Armorgames
Translate
Floor reply (1)

cloudstrifee Last edit in 2020-6-8 17:48:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
j a d e
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-08-07
Post time 2020-6-8 17:54:39 | Show all posts
I choose 29

Favourite item is outfit - Incirenator/Fire Starter. Red is my favourite colour and the design is just so beautiful.

IGN: J a d e
Server: ud1
Platform: Gamerocks
Translate
Floor reply (1)

j a d e Last edit in 2020-6-8 17:54:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-11 12:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078306 second(s), 55 queries .