North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1715| Reply: 70

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon MAY

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-6-9 17:39:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon MAY Reply:70| View:1715
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-6-18 03:06

"For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strength, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident."
Our event challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving the task/s, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the time span of five days!
We need to catch up with the previous month events so here we are ready to start
MAY MONTHLY MARATHON!
Let's see how things works with Marathon! It is advisable to start reading everything in here before you begin working on any of the tasks which might stir your interest.
There are FIVE mandatory topics we have every month!!! Each of the five topics has at least a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution, answer or reply. You may choose one topic only, and stick to it, or you can try up to three topics to play with (but no more than three topics, though).
There is another topic, a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic, which we want to challenge your creativity with (you will find all details and explanations for how this extra topic works, below).
As for REWARDS, there are some changes in the way winners for each category are selected and in the way rewards are distributed for each category (everything is explained in the Rewards - Explanatory Notes section).
Be creative, let your mind run free, allow your imagination and creativity to fully bloom and flourish, speak yourself up and have lots of fun while doing that!

The 5 topics we chose to challenge you with this month are as it follows:

TOPIC 1: Kites have their day celebrated in May, so let's have our Kite Day with LOA, too.
TASK: Your task is pretty simple and also fun. Make a kite, from any material, in any shape or form, in any colour. Adorn it with anything to link it to our game - it can be a logo, drawings, pictures, images, etc. Take a photo of the kite (maybe you can also try to fly it, if you're lucky enough to have there some wind to be of help with that!) then upload it in your post. Do not forget to have a piece of paper with your data written on it (not digitally added data) appearing in your photo.

TOPIC 2: "No Socks Day" is when people around the world enjoy the beautiful sand under their feet, the day to free your laundry from a pair of socks, the day for a chance to let your feet fly free and your toes taste the tarmac.
TASK: Who says socks belong only on your feet? Who says their only purpose is to keep your feet cozy, warm and safe all day long? Let's give them a chance to another use. We challenge you to come and tell us of at least three (3) different uses for your socks (you can come up with more, but no more than five). Share your ideas and also come with pictures or images to illustrate your choices! If it is to create a password in which obligatory

TOPIC 3: May 23rd is P e n n y Day. "Many people believe that if you find a penny face up, it might be lucky and you should pick it up. They also believe if you find a penny face down, you should leave it on the ground. "
TASK: What do you think about all this? Do you think there is such a thing as a "lucky penny"? Thinking about game, what do you believe it works as a "lucky penny" for you while playing? Do you have such thing as a "bringing luck" or working as a lucky charm thing in game?

TOPIC 4: First Thursday of May, each year, is celebrated as "World Password Day".  
TASK: Secure passwords are really important in an era when cyber world is actually part of our lives and passwords are critical gatekeepers to our digital identities.
a) We invite you to take your own pledge towards World Passworld Day and to share it here. Share, also, at least 5 strong password tips for a social media you're using (it can be what you're usually doing and following or something you are creating right away).
b) If it is to create a password in which it is mandatory to use "LOA1", how will that password look like and how will you use that acronym?

TOPIC 5: Do you know that May is considered to be the "National Bike Month"? Yes, bikes also have their own celebration time, and what would have been more proper than the most beautiful month in spring?
TASK: Think that you could create a bicycle path through your neighborhood, city, town or village. Where would that path lead?  Shortly (but vividly) describe the sites and we would see and the sounds we would hear along your bike path.  You can also include a map of your bike path (any means for illustrating and rendering it is allowed).

Hear What Ma'am Goose Says! "My dear little blossoms, there are now in this world, and always will be, a great many grannies besides myself, both in petticoats and pantaloons, some a deal younger to be sure; but all monstrous wise, and of my own family name. These old women, who never had a chick nor child of their own, but who always know how to bring up other people's children, will tell you with very long faces, that my enchanting, quieting, soothing volume, my all-sufficient anodyne for cross, peevish, won't-be-comforted little bairns, ought to be laid aside for more learned books, such as they could select and publish. Fudge!"
Let's cook together to make a simple recipe associated with a Mother Goose nursery rhyme. Yes, you read it right! Remember the old nursery rhymes which Mother Goose came with? Time to read them again, make some searches, try some of her exquisite fantastic simple dishes (hehehe, like "Curds and Whey," associated with Little Miss Muffet and cottage cheese, or "ease Porridge" which is thick pea soup).
All you have to do is to pick and name the nursery rhyme which inspired you for the recipe, then write down the recipe (ingredients, instructions, steps to follow, etc), give it a name, too. If you also try and take pictures of the steps along the process or of the final result, feel free to post them. Be warned that images and pictures from internet or elsewhere, are not accepted, so, in your pic/s should appear a piece of paper with your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) written on it (digitally data added not accepted, either). Have fun and ... happy Mother Goos(e)ing! oooops, cooking!

Let's revise and remember how this event works. You might want to read these NEW rules very carefully.
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted.
  • You can choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to reply, answer and resolve.
  • You can choose more than one topic to answer, but you are allowed to choose only up to THREE different topics (no more than three!!!).
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen (one, two or three) you have to resolve and complete ALL the tasks the topic/s you chose come with.
  • Do not use "floor/quick reply" to answer and post your reply. Use a "normal reply". We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • For the topic/s you choose, you MUST follow the instructions and rules stated for each of them.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers have to be posted and must appear in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: TheGeni(e)us
      SERVER: PotOfGold(2020)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade

START: 10th of June
END: 15th of June

A. ATOP THE TOP: There will be a number of up to 30 players selected for this category. ONLY the participants who choose to resolve THREE (3) topics out of the five available and the EXTRA TOPIC, too, will enter the selection process for this category. Winners will be picked (from among the participants whose posts make them eligible and who follow the rules and instructions stated for the topics they chose to resolve), using a raffle process.
TOP 10 Winners of the Monthly Marathon MAY. There were 41 entries selected in this category. To pick the 30 lucky winners among them, it has been used a raffle process (the Random Name Selector on https://namepicker.net). Here are the stages of the whole raffling process and the final results:
1. Selected entries:
2.Final results
WINNERS LIST!!!

B. TOP 30 CREATIVITY: We will RANDOMLY pick a number of up to 30 participants, from among ALL participants in event, no matter if they choose to solve one, two or three topics, to be sent an extra surprise reward for the way in which topics they chose are resolved, for uniqueness, ingeniosity, creativity, "freshness", quality of screenshots posted, art creation and artworks (drawings, sketches, pictures, handmade items, etc). The participants who are selected in ATOP THE TOP category, can also enter in the selection process for TOP 30 category.
Top 30 Creativity
For this category, this time, these are the winners:

C. There is a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic in the event. This task is open for ALL participants. This topic DOES NOT ENTER the other mandatory topics, it is EXTRA topic to resolve IF you want to get an extra reward. For the participants who choose to "resolve" and come with a solution for this topic, we have a SURPRISE reward to be sent to them when event ends!!! The reward will be sent to ALL eligible participants who choose to come with a valid eligible solution, reply or answer and who follow the rules and requirements for it!!!
6TH TOPIC EXTRA ENTRIES:

• ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after, due to the fact that there is a limited amount of PMs we can send over a 24h period. We thank you in advance for being patient and waiting for all prizes to reach you all.
  • Please be aware of the fact that ALL entries must be checked and verified and this takes a while.
  • It will last for a while for rewards to reach you, it is not possible to send ALL rewards the minute after event is closed!!!
  • Please be patient, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners lists will receive his/her prize!
  • The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

• Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad words, harassing, racism are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

What would you choose to work on and improve or even change for the heroes in your party/team in the near future? (you can choose up to 5 options).
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 5 choices ), Total 42 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-6-9 17:39:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hendyputra84
User
Joined 2016-5-6
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-9 17:49:39 | Show all posts
Edited by hendyputra84@rocketmail.com at 2020-6-10 17:12

IGN: Barbatos
Server: uc38 (Gertrude 1315)
Platform: GTA

TOPIC 3.
I also believe in those, i always put $100 in my wallet never empty your wallet cause i believe money would attract more money to come.
In case of event in game for example fortune bag, i always count to 5 and click by doin that i believe my luck would rise lol.

TOPIC 2.
Some uses for socks in my opinion:
- You can use socks to replace handkerchief if necessary Lol
- usually using it to store gifts for Christmas event
- you can also use it to protect your hands especially in this corona pandemic! - Nice for your hands protector too!
- Reuse for dolls clothes!.                                                                                                                     

-

TOPIC 4.
TASK: Here i pledge my password!

5 strong Password tips:
1. Use mix of letters and numbers in password
2. Use capital letter or Caps lock for part of password
3. Use your Company name or name registered also make your password stronger
4. Make sure you put the easier words for you to remember later
5. Always change your password with a little change in letters or numbers

to creat password with "LOA1" included. It will be "LOVELOA1FOREVER".aka "LL1F"

Clap Your HandsClap your hands, clap your hands,
Clap them just like me.
Touch your shoulders, touch your shoulders,
Touch them just like me.

Pat your knees, pat your knees,
Pat them just like me.
Shake your head, shake your head,
Shake it just like me.

Clap your hands, clap your hands,
Now let them quiet be.

Let them quiet by eating lol!

Simple Dish Porridge baby corn Gease! and Yummy Milky Toast!

-INGREDIENTS

• ½ onion, chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 tablespoon margarine
  • 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 ½ cups milk
  • 2 (12 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
  • 2 ½ tablespoons cream cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • Just Boil and stir it well. eat while warm!

Ingredients

• 2 frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage patties (about 7 ounces)
  • 2 slices Law bread (1-1/2 inches thick)
  • 1 slices Muenster or brick cheese, halved
  • 1 large eggs
  • 3 tablespoon creamy milk
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • Slice potatoes

Directions
  • Cook sausage according to package directions; cool slightly.
  • Cut a pocket in one side of each slice of bread. Fill pockets with sausage and cheese.
  • In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sugar. Soak bread in egg mixture, about 1 minute per side. Cook on a greased griddle over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup. (You can make it according your taste and Leftover Ingredients in the fridge lol)

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

hendyputra84 Last edit in 2020-6-9 17:49:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-6-9 19:18:27 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2020-6-15 18:55

Topic 2- no sock day
1-you can make a plush
2- you can use to do household
3-you can use it to hold cold drinks
Topic3- yes i believe in lucky charms.
Here in mauritius if a bird poo on you,then you need to buy a lottery few days back a bird poo on me so i bought 2 lottery tickets cross fingers i win
In game am lucky when i draw in capsule the gold egg all you need is to wait then use your attempt when the gold egg is near the tube

Topic4-world password dayPledge is always keep password in mind and personal never share unless you know the person and you can trust.
task (A) 1- mix alphabets and numbers
            2- use capital letters
            3- right words backwards
            4- put family members name

5- put you identity numbers and mobile numbers

task(B) password for loa would LOA1FREEDIAMONDS05MILLION2020

EXTRA TASK name of cake :Yellow bob sponge cakeRhyme: When you wear Yellow
            The sun is Yellow
            Just eat your Yellow cake

ingredients: 3 eggs
                 1/2 cup of sugar
                  2/3 self-rising flour
step1- preheat your oven to 190 degree(c) Grease a 9 inch round cake pan
step2-In a bowl,whip together the eggs and sugar until fluffy,fold in flour,then pour into the prepared pan
step3-Bake for 20 mins in the preheated oven and wait till the top of the cake springs back when lightly pressed
step4- take it oven let it cooldown
step5- served with whipped cream and dont forget to share with partick and carlo
ign:vinn server:uc39 platform:facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2020-6-9 19:18:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
symphonyw125
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-9 19:33:52 | Show all posts
Edited by symphonyw125 at 2020-6-12 11:14

TOPIC 2: "No Socks Day"
TASK:

1. Too much noise? Use them as Earmuffs.

2. Its most popular to keep chirstmas present.

3. Face mask!!! lol

4. Can turn them into doll or puppet.

TOPIC 3: P e n n y Day
TASK: I dont tthink here is anything lucky about penny. Though we have coins in our country, not penny; and they are not much light. I try to get rid of them as early as possible, cause they make my wallet heavy. In game, only lucky charm I noticed is when an event is going to end today, and your opponent is offline before reset time.

TOPIC 4: "World Password Day"
TASK: I pledge " I will keep same password for all my LoA accounts".

5 strong Password tips
1. Activate 2 step verification if possible.
2. Use mix of upper cass and lower case character, numbers and special charecters.
3. Replace characters with similar looking numbers, like " O with 0" or "B with 8".
4. Use a portion of your usual things name or number, like 1st or last 3-4 char of ur name, or ur pet name; or last digits of your any account number or license. Its so that you can remeber it, a password is no good if you cant remeber.
5. Use different password for different platforms or accounts of social media.

Its quite easy one to creat password with "LOA1" included. It will be "DumbLOA1Devs".

Surprize Extra Topic
Task:

Name of poem: "The Queen of Hearts"

Recipe name: "The Queen of Heart’s Strawberry Tart"

Ingredients:

1 stick butter, melted
1 tsp sugar
1 cup flour
4 cups whole strawberries, hulled
1-1/2 cups warm water
1-1/2 cups sugar
4 T corn starch
1 3-oz package strawberry gelatin
1 drops red food coloring
Whipped cream

Steps to Follow
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix all crust ingredientsand pat into a 9″ pie plate. Prick the bottom with a fork and bake for about 15minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.
2. Arrangewhole strawberries in the crust.
3.In a saucepan, cook water, sugar, and corn starch until the mixture becomesclear. Add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add food coloring. Pour over thestrawberries that are in the crust. Chill well.

4.Top with whipped cream before serving.

Tonto
Reticulum 414
GTA
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

symphonyw125 Last edit in 2020-6-9 19:33:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
uhogorlorez
User
Joined 2015-7-28
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-9 20:00:21 | Show all posts
Ign Vxlamingo
server uc16
platform GTA

topic 2 "No Socks Day"

1. sports dressing

2.covers for various items

3.Hand puppets

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

uhogorlorez Last edit in 2020-6-9 20:00:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
moog
User
Joined 2016-5-13
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-6-9 20:08:47 | Show all posts
Edited by moog at 2020-6-9 20:16

---------------
Jerk
ub76
gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

moog Last edit in 2020-6-9 20:08:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
freya969
User
Joined 2015-12-16
Last Visited 2020-08-07
Post time 2020-6-9 21:11:26 | Show all posts
Edited by freya969 at 2020-6-14 10:05

MAY MONTHLY MARATHON!

TOPIC 1: Kite Day with LOA
TASK:
Before - materials:

After - final result:

Please pardon me if you find it looking funny. I have never made a kite before but I did have some fun making this. I have to try to fly it next but with the day has been real hot lately, I don't feel like going outside so I tied it to my window - this is before I added the blue tail - and it did fly/float when there was a good wind, so I guess it's a success?

TASK:
a) 5 Tips for strong password:
- Never use important dates such as DOB, anniversary, etc.
- Use long password but easy to remember.
- If you only want words as password, use both uppercase and lowercase.
- Best yet, combine with numbers and symbols - if allowed.
- If the system have the 2-factors-verifications features, go for it.
b) LOA1isMy#1stMMORPGam35

TOPIC 5: "Bike National Day"
TASK:

The path - brown square - I will follow starts from what I marked as Red Heart/Home. Okay, I have to say that this is more like sight-seeing than biking but hey, I don't think it's a bad thing to stop for a bit. Just like life, you gotta take a break once in a while. Sorry! Not trying to be poetic now. Please note that I just estimated the location, it can be further than what I marked. I just made that from memory of the last time I drove that path. Blue Heart is Buddist temple. If you are the kind that like to take pictures, can stop by here. They usually allow guests to do that as long as you are not being disrespectful. Green Heart is the best spot to eat Aloe Vera. Yes, you read it right. In my city, this is the most popular spot to have this drink as well as corn bbq. Purple Heart is where you will see orchids garden. My late mom told me that this was where she got her wedding bouquet! Along the top path, it is already the main road but not so crowded with the vehicles till the bottom path back to home. It's not a long path but it is what I will do.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC:
Hear What Ma'am Goose Says!
TASK:
1) The rhyme that inspired me: GEORGY PORGY
Georgy Porgy, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play,
Georgy Porgy ran away.
2) Ingredients: Chocolate Coconut Biscuit Pudding, Chococobiz Pudding for short.

3) Steps:
- Pour all the milk (Milo) - around 400 ml - into a cooking pot and mix it with half of the jelly powder (Tepung Agar-Agar).
- I'm not a big fan of real sweet food so I only add 1 tbs of honey instead of sugar. Please adjust to your liking for this step.
- Keep stirring the mixed ingredients under medium heat till it's boiling.
- Pour the mixture into any choosing of mold and let it cool off for 7-10 mins.
- Press the coconut biscuits (Roma) into the slowly hardening pudding before putting it into the frigde and enjoy it in a couple hours!

IGN: Freya
Server: uc36
Platform: Facebook

Translate
Floor reply (1)

freya969 Last edit in 2020-6-9 21:11:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dyllan vega
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2020-08-10
Post time 2020-6-9 21:45:40 | Show all posts
Edited by dyllan vega at 2020-6-10 08:58

CANTIQ
1418-PST
GTA

TOPIC 5:

Cycling in Bali can give us experience the island’s beautiful country side and rural Balinese village life from up close.
Pedalling through rugged terrain along side volcanic rims, zooming downhill past ancient temples and plantations while greeting local farmers and school kids as pass by.
Terrain and high lights vary from biking at a lei surely pace through jungle villages in central Bali to riding over undulating topography of hillside neighbourhoods.

Bali Bike Park is a large purpose-built arena in the village of Pancasari, North Bali.
Popular mountain biking trails with obstacle coursesin clude Downhill, Jump Line and Enduro Line.
The park is quite popular among families, as most of the routes are suitable for any level.

EXTRA TOPIC

Rhyme  "Gethuk Lindri"
You are food made from cassava
You're cheap,practical and hygienic food
Although only made from cassava
You're notinferior to modern food
You are authentic food from the beloved country of Indonesia
Your unique Indonesian original taste and In accordance with the tongue of the Javanese, Balinese, Sumatran,Kalimantan,Bahlan eventhough Papua.

Ingredients:
(Gethuk Lindri)
500 grams of cassava, peeled

100 grams of granulated sugar

75 grams of coarse grated coconut, steamed for 5 minutes

1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder

5 drops of red coloring

5 drops of green coloring

Sprinkling Ingredients:

200 grams of grated coconut

1/2 teaspoon salt

How to Make Gethuk Lindri:

1. Steam cassava until tender. Puree it. Set a side.

2. Stir in the granulated sugar, coarse grated coconut, and vanilla powder while stirring until the sugar has dissolved.

3. Pour the sugar mixture into cassava. Stir well. Divide the dough into 3 parts. Each was given a red and green coloring. Stir each mixture. Leave the rest white.

4. Grind each of the dough with a  mill. Roll and cut.

5. Sprinkles, steamed grated coconut and salt until cooked. Lift.

6. Serve gethuk lindri with a sprinkling of grated coconut.

TOPIC 2

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

dyllan vega Last edit in 2020-6-9 21:45:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lcl1
User
Joined 2016-2-5
Last Visited 2020-08-11
Post time 2020-6-9 22:27:10 | Show all posts
Edited by lcl1@free.fr at 2020-6-9 22:28

TOPIC 2: "No Socks Day"
swiffer

keyring

Forearm mitten

TOPIC 3:  P e n n y Day.

I do not believe in the power of a lucky charm or African gri-gri I am rational but I always have a little money in my wallet that I do not touch.

1.        use an alphanumeric sequence with letters and special characters
2.        use a word in a foreign language
3.        change passwords as often as possible
4.        use a different password on each social network
5.        use a password with inverted letters (ylfrettub for butterfly)

with LOA1
I will mix my ingame name with LOA1 which might give gLeOmAi1

Gemi
Giacomo 1229
GTaracade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

lcl1 Last edit in 2020-6-9 22:27:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rollingash
User
Joined 2015-12-22
Last Visited 2020-06-16
Post time 2020-6-9 22:38:17 | Show all posts
Edited by rollingash at 2020-6-10 10:37

IGN: Crappy
Server: TowerofMadness (1458)
Platform: GTarcade

2.   Filter for many household items    to keep lotion on your hands  stop chairs from scratching the floor or making noise

4. a
Use ur birthday's year last 2 digits
Use ur pets name
Use an old phone number u memorised
Use a funny word, something that doesnt make any sence to anyone but you
Use the name of you favourite hobby
   b geologistLOA1, you can use your proffesional name and combine it with the game you play, this makes it easier to remember.

3. Lucky penny: There are many games in which the first general quests would give you some sort of coins or tokens that look like a coin, i heard a lot of times that players make it a habit into just keeping 1 of them in their inventory as a good luck charm, I remember in the online game Lineage 2, you get some coins once you finish the first quests, the rewards you get from them are useless, so we just keep the coins in our inventories forever as a good luck charm or maybe i just like hoarding things.

Extra topic
Apple pie recipe - 2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 4-6 tabble spoons of cold water--- for the crust
                        - 1/3 cups of sugar, 1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 2 tabblespoons salt, 8 cups thinly sliced and peeled apples -- for the filling
  Mix 2 cups of flour with the teaspoon salt, add the water. Make it in the shape you desire to cover the pie. Then in a large bowl we make the filling, we mix the ingredients, the apple slices go in last. Get a pan ready, use some butter on it, make sure u cover the entire pan (esspecially the corners) with butter, some people also use a bit of sugar. Place it in the oven betwen 40 -50 mins.
Tips: the apple slices can be thicher depending on which type of apple you are using, use whip cream when serving, the filling can be made with more sugar if the apples are not sweet enough, burning some sugar in the pan before you add the filling will give it a "caramelly" taste.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

rollingash Last edit in 2020-6-9 22:38:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-11 12:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082635 second(s), 55 queries .