North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 614| Reply: 4

Jannell S1242

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
1418amontrose
User
Joined 2017-2-19
Last Visited 2021-05-14
Post time 2020-6-10 21:56:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Jannell S1242 Reply:4| View:614
Thank you for this game. I have been playing it for four years now. I am a programmer and know that there are always glitches when new code is introduced. I spend money on this game also. I do not have to but I do. This is a free game and no one is telling you to spend. The problems will be taken care of eventually. I am sure that the people who produced this game do not want to lose your participation. Give them time and they will fix it. I know it is frustrating as I also have spent money for Tycoon and Guild Missions and Angels Fund. Have a good day and JUST BE KIND
Translate

1418amontrose Last edit in 2020-6-10 21:56:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
malykie1
User
Joined 2016-8-13
Last Visited 2022-03-15
Post time 2020-6-10 22:55:28 | Show all posts
thats fine that you dont have to spend no do but i do  i always am nice by choice and i do want my rewards for what i spend my $$$ on and as i cant get to my game to play or retrive my rewards  becouse what ever reason clitch upgrade who gives me back what i played and paid for its right its not fare
Translate
Floor reply (0)

malykie1 Last edit in 2020-6-10 22:55:28

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
boobsie
User
Joined 2017-1-30
Last Visited 2021-05-31
Post time 2020-6-11 03:31:03 | Show all posts
There is a bigger issue that is underlying these constant faildates and that is player participation, frustration,  retention. Yes they will fix the game at some point but look what it interferes with...GM GE.

This game possesses very few events where the mighty wallet matters less and the biggest breakdowns always occur during these events. Perhaps they could postpone updates until events like GM GE EW are over instead of breaking the event that is a little more fair to all. Instead they break the game and render it unplayable thus frustrating players and driving them off. Eventually we're all going to quit its just a matter of time how much crap we each are willing to take.

Now I give them props for making resources easier to get and thus advancing faster for the free player but its not enough because most events are fixed. We know the top casher will win update during these events most of the time you don't even do nothing here.

These updates during EW and half the team can't login, rigging the game, are unacceptable. GE and GM again semi fair with the casher guilds and Free to play guilds having decent chance of competition. But these ill timed updates destroy it and create a massive player exodus. Devs need to use better timing with these untested game breaking updates. too many too often!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

boobsie Last edit in 2020-6-11 03:31:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wymanwvp1
User
Joined 2014-1-1
Last Visited 2021-07-09
Post time 2020-6-11 06:44:35 | Show all posts
I give them until tomorrow to fix it or I will never spend another penny. This is not a threat and I'm not mad at them for it breaking it, but any other company that had this many glitches and downtime, would replace those at fault with someone who could do it. I have no idea who they hire, but they make enough money to employ at least a few good senior programmers to help out and oversee these roll outs and other changes.I enjoy playing this game, but I'm not spending anymore on it until I see some improvements as now I see that one day there is going to be no one left to play with.  Everyday people say goodbye from this game because of this kind of stuff. My Server is already dead enough, maybe 4 active players left.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I am #2 on my server, with at least 12 active players. #1 only plays occasionally. I hope it is back up by tomorrow. Played this game for four years with a break in between to do Beta Testing on LOA III. Too much time to be losing cause they could not fix the game. LOA I & III are working with no problems.
    Translate
    2020-6-11 08:12  Reply

wymanwvp1 Last edit in 2020-6-11 06:44:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
malykie1
User
Joined 2016-8-13
Last Visited 2022-03-15
Post time 2020-6-11 09:27:12 | Show all posts
Edited by malykie1@aol.com at 2020-6-11 09:44

this is not right  every time we have guild mission  and eternal war something happends all the time  i spent a $100'00   on this  event  that im going to lose allmy rewards i was 1st in tycoon like i always am i spend a lot  on this game  i feel you the game loa2  gtarcade   should fix this alot faster  and find out who or what   is bugging the  guild mission every month for the last year  most likley being   bugged for another sever's bennifit cheat benifit  from ou r misfortune  this just happens to many times on all the main events   ew gm  events every month   for this event tycoon  fix it please figure it out we  spend enough  money to do something right  for your members
Translate
Floor reply (0)

malykie1 Last edit in 2020-6-11 09:27:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-12 21:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069595 second(s), 42 queries .