North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 452| Reply: 2

Insane lags/delays

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kuruminightmar...
User
Joined 2019-2-3
Last Visited 2020-11-09
Post time 2020-6-11 03:30:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Insane lags/delays Reply:2| View:452
Well the thread says it all but yeh idk about the rest of the guys but iam having more and more lags and delays in the past months and its only getting worse and worse. You can feel it especialy when your in home town or trying to do somethin in your inventory have like 3-5sec delay befor somethin actualy happens. It also heavily effects the fellowship battle as there is no delay for the start of the battle and with everyone having the darkwinglord morph whoever spawns first wins the battle its simply ridicoulos how broken the game has become even though many ppl RC so much so they make plenty of money to improve their servers or whatever to fix this issues....

The game is simply becoming less and less playable way to many bugs,lags,delays and idk what all...., i truly hope they adress this issues unless they really wanna completly destroy this game itself???.....
Translate

kuruminightmar... Last edit in 2020-6-11 03:30:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
EliteGamer26
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-4-29
Last Visited 2021-07-14
Post time 2020-6-12 03:48:52 | Show all posts
Hello Guardian
We are truly sorry for the experience you are having in game. Every week, we report server lags across the regions. We even submitted videos showing how bad the lag.
Some things you can try to help your situation-
Remove the shields that circulate around you
Remove the relic
Remove the halo
Fuse all equipment fragments up to level 8. The downside with this is that you can’t sell the fragments. And you might not have enough gold to fuss them. I personally fused all my equipment and I noticed a dramatic change in performance.
If none of these work, please record a video and upload to a google drive. Open up a new ticket and provide your player info, link to the video, and a brief description. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day
Best regards
Lod Mod EliteGamer26
Translate
Floor reply (0)

EliteGamer26 Last edit in 2020-6-12 03:48:52

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kuruminightmar...
User
Joined 2019-2-3
Last Visited 2020-11-09
 Author| Post time 2020-7-3 02:30:51 | Show all posts
@EliteGamer26 sorry about very late respond but i simply had to wait for a while to see if any of your soluctions helped. And to my huge surprised as you said after fusing my equipment to rank8 (cost me 1b gold...) i say iam not sorry i did it. Because the game is running much more smoothly now barely any lags mostly only due too many aura at same spot and the device simply cant handle all thoose affects and notifactions.
That makes me really curios if this would rly be one of the major reasons why isnt it being more tested by mods or game masters and report it then to game developers to adress the issue.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kuruminightmar... Last edit in 2020-7-3 02:30:51

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-12 01:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069569 second(s), 37 queries .