North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1796| Reply: 8

Make Changes, Not Only Money

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwaxu6vcrj1om...
User
Joined 2019-7-22
Last Visited 2020-06-11
Post time 2020-6-11 20:20:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Make Changes, Not Only Money Reply:8| View:1796
Dear all, name's Van Hellsing. Former K9 player, 1 year on K20 now.
Playing the game about 2 years now, give or take. Just here to list some (big) issues to set things straight as VIP Support doesn't get it through to the devs.
My expectations were already low as this company is unknown to me but I'm looking at the price you pay for the content you get.

"Sprinkling confetti over s*** to make it look nicer, doesn't change the fact it remains s***."

By all means I'm not calling the game total s***. However, what do I notice is that instead of fixing issues or implementing QoL-patches,
        devs keep adding new stuff on top off broken or unfriendly end-user game versions. Changing color of your Dragon? Like seriously? Or marriage in game? Like what are we doing here? I know not
        a single couple in the game so not sure where the hurry is here.. Just to make money you're pumping out new stuff without fixing or adding QoL for the majority.

Stuff you should be focusing on:

- zoom out more when out of castle
        - fix gathering issue
        - fix/adjust low to none droprates from Rebel Leaders/Rebel Groups (only white and green drops every single day on lv3 or lv 4's)
        - be honest in the patchnotes instead of sneakingly nerfing commanders under the "minor bug fixes" note (this gets me mad so hard as you need to find out yourself and scratch your head)
        - stop forcing those annoying pop-up windows when logging in or give us the option to disable it
        - support API so people can watch the rankings of other servers without having to check ingame or timers for Rebel leaders/groups/camps/sieges
        - start listening to suggestions and actually take action instead of having (VIP) Support always say "I'll forward your feedback" or "I'll send it to them and have them contact you".
        Yea, I've been hearing that too much yet nobody listened so far
        - make it easier for everyone to move servers or have a permanent pvp server(s) ready so people don't need to wait 1 month to fight (KvK) if they're on a server where they are weak compared to others. Having them fight might hook them into buying stuff..
        - stop support gambling such as the spinning wheel for Ancient Vows (is by law forbidden in Belgium since couple of years as it does not state the % chance you get it) and find an alternative way
        - edit/adjust Blitz: I have defeated lv 25 Elite Rebels yet it doesn't take them. Adjust Blitz so we can choose if we want Elites or Normals! Blitzing through normal Rebel Groups has no use, except for events
        - have O'Biehn and Mengo remain in their respective events. Not everyone has them gold. Make it dynamically so people can choose between which commanders they want tokens from. Easy to program this! Buying them just takes forever
        - enhance rewarding overall. We have to invest way more than the we get rewarded for. KvK is a good example.
        - remove Lord Exp rewards for people who have been Lv 60.. This has been said over and over, on the forum AND on your discord. Why don't you change it? What do we do with the Lord EXP if we're already lv 60?
        - same with "Random" chests. They are called random but mostly give lowest rewards such as Chickens for your commanders to level up. What if all my Commanders are lv 60, which they are?
        - increase Alliance Member limit to 150 or 200
        - or have another alliance able to join "our House" or "Banner" so they can join rallies and trade resources
        - approve trading resources with anyone or at least people in friends list, not only Alliance Members
        - automate more: less clicking every single time we log in to collect everything.  (just like u did with blitz but needs to be more efficient)
        -> Rebel Chests should automatically open and start vending a new one, Friendship Rewards should be collected automatically, Nobility and VIP should be automated as I don't see any value in waiting to add the VIP EXP or the diamonds waiting,..
        - slightly adjust Training Grounds so people within top 25-50 don't get above 100 after 1 fight if someone defeats you..
        - stop having Rebel Camps disappear 5mins prior of hourly change. Very annoying a rally gets disbanned right before it's launching
        - add or replace commanders that have nothing to do with Game of Thrones. This game has the name of one of the most best and famous series yet it only uses few fragments from it, despite being "licenses" with HBO.
        Voices were added to commanders but why do those have anything to do with Game of Thrones have a lame and low quality MP3 ripped sound from the series? Remove or replace characters that have nothing to do with GoT. You still have plenty to add
        from the series.. Just to name a few: Khal Drogo (cav), Gregor Clegane (inf), Eddard Stark (inf), Ramsay Bolton (spear), Joffrey (bow), Ygritte (spear), Brienne of Tarth (inf), Thormund Giantsbane (spear), Oberyn (spear OBVIOUSLY), Bronn (cav), Jorah Mormont (cav),
        I mean.. that's only a small part and most of them should be F2P are those are basic characters.. You keep asking in your Surveys if players play Game of Thrones for its story..  What story? Weirwood? Lol..
        - let us enter Hospital or Shelter from a shortcut while being in map view. Constantly switching back and forth mid action increases the chance highly your game crashes or you get the famous loading screen and you're dead..
        - ** might add more later on on this post **

I know this is going to be ignored yet again and responded with an answer like "thank you for posting, we'll forward this" etc etc.. Same as usual. Instead of replying, make it work.
Anyone else can add here what else they should fix/adjust or add so this post stays active, if possible..

Translate

abwaxu6vcrj1om... Last edit in 2020-6-11 20:20:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
libertyscaper
User
Joined 2020-1-19
Last Visited 2022-01-17
Post time 2020-6-12 01:23:57 | Show all posts
Completely agree with having only characters from the series or novels. i.e. What the H do I care about Annie for LOL?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

libertyscaper Last edit in 2020-6-12 01:23:57

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
skelheaton
Team Lead
Joined 2019-5-16
Last Visited 2021-07-04
Post time 2020-6-11 23:58:02 | Show all posts
Dear Lord Hellsing,

Absolutely very interesting and on point review of the game. Thank you so much for taking the time to write all this aswell as your suggestions.

I will forward this immediately.

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skelheaton Last edit in 2020-6-11 23:58:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-14
Post time 2020-6-12 18:42:14 | Show all posts
Dear libertyscaper,

You have a good point, indeed.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

babyphd Last edit in 2020-6-12 18:42:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
olivier van de...
User
Joined 2019-8-7
Last Visited 2020-08-17
Post time 2020-6-19 20:46:29 | Show all posts
New bugs:
- cannot see Lord Refinement bonus anymore when checking personal stats (shows Marching Animation bonus instead)
- cannot see Combat Rate/Friendship bonus on Total Attack/def/health stats on battle logs anymore..
All above mentionbed bugs in original post ARE STILL HERE!!!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

olivier van de... Last edit in 2020-6-19 20:46:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
olivier van de...
User
Joined 2019-8-7
Last Visited 2020-08-17
Post time 2020-6-21 06:44:55 | Show all posts
New bug: Hospital Icon on top of Alliance Icon in Alliance Conquest.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

olivier van de... Last edit in 2020-6-21 06:44:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
olivier van de...
User
Joined 2019-8-7
Last Visited 2020-08-17
Post time 2020-6-22 00:37:33 | Show all posts
New bug: Social Icon is gone so need to go through Chat which open Social window
New bug: as said above the Battle Logs are not showing the correct sources of certain stats (Refinement bonus is now shown under Marching Animation)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

olivier van de... Last edit in 2020-6-22 00:37:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kost34
User
Joined 2019-7-1
Last Visited 2020-09-08
Post time 2020-9-3 20:58:39 | Show all posts
You hit the nail on the head Van Hellsing but as usual they wont listen and do what they think need to do to get even more money. But when still there are players which can spend 100 of dollars in the game (next day when the sapphire dragon was released the player in my ally already upgrade it to level 37- what a waste of money- one pack cost 1000 BD ant that was only enough to buy an egg and where is than level 37).they will do the same as till now.To increase rewards when you kill  level 3 or level 4 rebel leader??? it costs to much.Actually they should only do increase some % in the root of the written program and it cost only few minutes to overwrite it when you know where to search which those who written the program should know.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kost34 Last edit in 2020-9-3 20:58:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-14
Post time 2020-9-9 18:39:17 | Show all posts
Thank olivier van de for your attention. I've forwarded all the bug to the Devs.

Regards.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

babyphd Last edit in 2020-9-9 18:39:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-17 01:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094718 second(s), 50 queries .