North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 571| Reply: 2

Badges - Revisited

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tmeh.gm
User
Joined 2019-7-12
Last Visited 2021-08-06
Post time 2020-6-17 01:13:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Badges - Revisited Reply:2| View:571
I think it is forever that this same suggestion has been going around.  The Wall anything badges are completely useless and annoying.  There needs to be a system to either trade them in for something else or remove them entirely.

I have an easy suggestion for trading them in.

Typically we "combine" 4 badges of a "color" for 1 of a higher color.
How about we "combine" 4 badges of a "type" (in this case the annoying wall badges) for 1 of the same color of another type (ideally of our choice, but even random is better than nothing).

Really I think most people just want completely useless items that we have too many of to have some sort of use.  Some sort of general scrapyard where we can salvage all the useless materials from gathering we have in abundance, all the useless fiery essense, all the useless wall badges... etc etc.

I think most people would GREATLY prefer an update that addresses these issues than a new gameplay feature, and especially over coloring up your dragon (what a waste of development time that was).

Moreso than our "suggestions" or "ideas" here, what REALLY needs to be conveyed to the developers is the urgency and desire for anything to be done regarding these topics.  They've been ignored for way too long.

Thank you

Translate

tmeh.gm Last edit in 2020-6-17 01:13:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
thunderfury
Team Lead
Joined 2019-8-10
Last Visited 2022-07-17
Post time 2020-6-17 06:13:56 | Show all posts
Hi tmeh.gm,
As always, thank you for your useful insight. I think an alternative to your solution of combining different badges for 1 type is it requiring more, lets say, 8 random badges to make 1 green of the one you want. I will forward along your feedback and thoughts. Have a wonderful day.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thunderfury Last edit in 2020-6-17 06:13:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tmeh.gm
User
Joined 2019-7-12
Last Visited 2021-08-06
 Author| Post time 2020-6-18 00:33:36 | Show all posts
Yes that is also a very valid mechanism you suggested.  Thank you for forwarding it along.  At this point really anything they are willing to actually implement asap would be acceptable.

I understand they are running a business, but they chose gaming as their business, so put some effort into developing the game properly at least.  Wish HBO would quality check this thing since their branding is all ober it.

These changes are way easier to implement than the ridiculous updates they have been rolling out.  Treasure Seeker has actually been fun, but probably because its fresh.,...but the Dragon coloring thing was ridiculous...The dragon memories, ridiculous and still useless... the entire second dragon is a fail infact.  

I'm sure they have a massive backlog of changes recommended by you moderators from users on here, so it is really just a matter of will.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tmeh.gm Last edit in 2020-6-18 00:33:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-19 20:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066456 second(s), 37 queries .