North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 582| Reply: 1

Idea for new event

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scorpiostar_ca...
User
Joined 2019-5-6
Last Visited 2020-11-03
Post time 2020-6-19 20:02:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Idea for new event Reply:1| View:582
hi
i try to explain my idea, sorry for my bad english.
I have an idea for an event i called "Battle Beast or Beastmaster"

On the kingdom map should be caves called "Dark Cave" in which you may find GOT or fantasy Beasts/Animals (ex. MetaWolf, Blackcrow, Basilisk, and so on..) which have some abilities like troops and generals (attack, defend, and whatever). You should use motivation and endurance for every attack (for ex. 400 motivation and 200 endurance).
In Dark Cave you may find Beasts Common, Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare, Legendary. Every beast may be power up finding the same kind of beast like medals for generals or troops apparence.
When you hit a cave what you find is decided for 40% luck, 15% damage you do, 15% general damage, 15% how many beasts you own, 15% research level (could also develop research to improve the beasts you find).
You can use beasts you collect in two ways:
1) Fighting with system enemies like expedition beyond and gaining rewards (diamond, etc).
2) Fighting with other players, also in other server, and collecting beast points which can be used to buy items, abilities, power up, and whatever for the beasts (like for generals or troops).
In these fights the beasts can die like in castle attack!. If they die you loose it like troops.
You can also use beasts with troops like dragons but they can die.
Could be possible to revive a beast with diamonds or beast points.

I hope to have explained my idea well, sorry again for my bad english.

Azuy/K91

Translate

scorpiostar_ca... Last edit in 2020-6-19 20:02:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
thunderfury
Team Lead
Joined 2019-8-10
Last Visited 2022-07-17
Post time 2020-6-20 05:29:29 | Show all posts
Hello Scorp,
I like your idea here! I'll get this summarized up and forwarded along to the devs. Can you give me your ingame name to add to it?
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hi thunderfury!
    I am very happy you like my idea thank you of course is only a draft, if devs want i could develop and expand it.
    My ingame name is Azuy i am in K91 server.

Translate
    2020-6-20 17:17  Reply

thunderfury Last edit in 2020-6-20 05:29:29

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-17 14:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050983 second(s), 35 queries .