North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Game of Thrones Win... Support
2394 Threads / 11491 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 417| Reply: 1

GTarcade app virus and loading

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
soong
User
Joined 2020-2-10
Last Visited 2022-01-19
Post time 2020-7-3 02:02:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
GTarcade app virus and loading Reply:1| View:417
Hello,

Since the last two updates, I have problemw with the Gtarcade app. First it won't load at all. And when I managed to finally entering the game (after several reloading, stop/start my computer etc...) it worked for some minutes and then it stopped. I had to play with the navigator on Google Chrome. Also, since the last two updates I have another problem that worry me and that is really, really, really annoying. My computer keeps blocking the app because of some threat they found. Each time I start the game. And each time, I have to send that threat/virus to the quarantine and then start again my computer. I have Avast as an antivirus, and I have Windows 10. My computer is updated as well as the gtarcade app. The thing is, that I don't want to stop any of my "security" things to play the game as I use my computer for other things and I want to keep that security. I play with the app since february and I neved had that problem until now. I alredy have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times and nothing changed (for the "virus" and the loading problem)
Is it just me or no ? Are you working on that ? What else can I do ?
Translate

soong Last edit in 2020-7-3 02:02:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
thunderfury
Team Lead
Joined 2019-8-10
Last Visited 2022-07-17
Post time 2020-7-3 04:50:29 | Show all posts
Hello Song,
You can whitelist the app in your antivirus program so it no longer blocks it. For additional troubleshooting check out this thread http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1333077-1-1.html and let us know your results .
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thunderfury Last edit in 2020-7-3 04:50:29

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-12 16:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053662 second(s), 35 queries .