North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 972| Reply: 20

Worst support ever - GTArcade

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyq2dtnotf6en...
User
Joined 2020-5-18
Last Visited 2020-09-15
Post time 2020-7-8 14:56:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Worst support ever - GTArcade Reply:20| View:972
My "suffering" with GTArcade support became a story...

Incident #1 - maybe my bad? Still, the answer...:
- Bought a 2K Topaz package
- was unable to finish my clicks before midnight (which i didnt knew that time) - lost all options to retrieve gear
- I opened a ticket in support.

Answer by support: poor decision on my side.
My reaction: please escalate - "that answer and decision doesnt seem to be right."
Answer by support: ticket cant be seen anywhere anymore.

Seriously? Paying for a package, without any note, when I do ("that it may be a timeframe too short") is a poor decision by me? Nm, its "only" 2K Topaz, time to move on... If only I had known,.. And yes, I have weird work times.

Incident #2 - the real stuff:
27th of June: nice combination of events, where I can get alot of stuff at once (27th of June): Luin-shards, Theresa Ultima-shards, Ascension stones, 77,777 "777" tokens for 550 turns (and thus red/yellow metor stones and loads of diamonds) and much more.

- I had it worked out - getting a 10K package, a 2K package and a 1K package and I am good. More than I would normally cash into a game (way more), but hey, I wanted it for x-server leagues and stuff and I knew exactly what I wanted.
- 27th early in the morning: cant recharge...
- 27th at night: cant recharge, even though banking details are correct.
- several attempts later: "Fraud detection" turns up as a message in payment terminal. On legit payments??? Yes, I do have several ways to pay, but fraud detection?
- some time later: payments accepted - its again getting late....
- get some less important gear from event and spin the 777 wheel to complete 550 turns.
- 777 has animation, even though I deactivated. 777 machine stops. Client hangs.
- restart later the 777 machine finally spins (I turned animation off since now its really getting late!!)
- the 777 machine runs wild and never ever stops spinning

Bottom line: 13k Topaz and I couldnt get what i was in for. Simply since that payment/fraud detection played tricks on me starting 1:00 am in the morning already and then at night. And when it was done, the Client was basically unusable.

What did I do? Support ticket.... 10 days later: still not finished.

----

Basically I cash to not be some other players ...... And since I love to have what I planned early on. Esspecially on the last incident.

Even if reimbursement happened - it cant be for real. Esspecially the diamonds were to grab more shards in Shaedra and Theresa event - I couldnt. Ascension stones events - gone, Luin shards by event - not accessible for me atm by event, Theresa shards by event - gone, Shaedra and Theresa Ultima shards by backstory - lacked the diamonds to run wild on them, relic event - lacked the diamonds...., charm event "Power of the Void" - lacked the diamonds,....

This is a game. It should be fun. Above two incidents are zero fun. From my perspective I was robbed of the payment for 15K Topaz (both incidents together) and loads of what I define fun for myself.

Only to read an answer of a "poor decision" ony my side. And a support ticket unfinished for 10 days.

Translate

abyq2dtnotf6en... Last edit in 2020-7-8 14:56:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rassei
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-11-17
Last Visited 2022-07-13
Post time 2020-7-8 15:53:10 | Show all posts
Hello abyq2dtnotf6en,

I˙m sorry but #1 you are responsible for checking the times and #2 That is an issue with your bank and your computer. The event worked without a problem for everyone else. As for no answer on the ticket, if you give me your ticket number i can file it as delayed, though you will get more or less the same answer as i gave you.

Best Regards
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rassei Last edit in 2020-7-8 15:53:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyq2dtnotf6en...
User
Joined 2020-5-18
Last Visited 2020-09-15
 Author| Post time 2020-7-8 20:26:53 | Show all posts
Edited by abyq2dtnotf6en7c@facebook.com at 2020-7-8 20:47

Thank you for verifying my issue with GTArcade - this time by you.

1. You know the support answer before reading the ticket? Are you serious?
2. Since it was several payment providers and the "fraud detection" message was in your client; by then its obviously from GTArcade and not by the bank.
3. Apart from 2. you chose payment providers and offer them for use. GTArcade responsibility, not mine.
4. 777 machine runnign wild several times in a row - my fault?
5. Client sometimes crashing 5 times and more an hour on a standard Windows PC? My fault?
6 ...

In all due respect, please tell how many days someone should plan ahead to incorporate the potential bugs produced by GTArcade, so I got a "safe" play!

Why dont you incorporate in your TOS that programming bugs are customers faults and not GTArcade? This one is due to GTArcade and again blaming me here for not counting on YOUR bugs is plain sick.

GTArcade provides - it didnt work as intended - customer lost money.
- Normal response: we find a solution.
- GTArcade solution: your fault, but we keep the money. Ohh and we plain dont answer your call for 10 days + hoping you forgot we picked your money.

Thats called robbery in my book and not customer support.

Start with being honest. And not with "we are bug-free" and anything is customers fault.

Ahh yes the support number... Pointless since you know the answer of something you dont know: #8105611. Before you wonder: yes, I screenshotted this page, just as a prime example on what customer support is not.

---

And before you wonder: I got zero issues with bugs, since its impossible to keep something bug free in programming, cool with me. I am also with you, that things can go wrong - the awkward way. Ok too. But not taking responsibility and blaming the customer, when things really went awkward. That's off-limit in my books. There is even zero hesitation: "maybe we need to do something here" or "our logic here is flawed" or "yes bug is a problem, when its time-critical" (something GTArcade built into the game).

That's what you call support? Really?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abyq2dtnotf6en... Last edit in 2020-7-8 20:26:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelcharmer
User
Joined 2018-12-2
Last Visited 2022-07-21
Post time 2020-7-8 20:33:23 | Show all posts
Edited by angelcharmer at 2020-7-8 20:36

Support should be there for the players. To help the players. But that is not what support of GTArcade does. They are selfish and only have 1 goal: get as much as money for the least amount of effort. And lets s c r e w the customers. They do not put the customers in 1st place, but the company.
And you always get a response after 1,5 - 2 days. They always keep you waiting, unless you click the once-in-a-month-option to get fast response.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Thats exactly, what it looks like to me.

Peeing on customers without the courtsey to even try make it look like rain.
    Translate
    2020-7-8 20:37  Reply

angelcharmer Last edit in 2020-7-8 20:33:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyq2dtnotf6en...
User
Joined 2020-5-18
Last Visited 2020-09-15
 Author| Post time 2020-7-8 20:48:25 | Show all posts
btw: I clicked the "fast response option" for the ticket. These 10 days + are actually the fastest they offer...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abyq2dtnotf6en... Last edit in 2020-7-8 20:48:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyq2dtnotf6en...
User
Joined 2020-5-18
Last Visited 2020-09-15
 Author| Post time 2020-7-8 21:21:04 | Show all posts
And before anyone complains.. I actually wrote a support message in that ticket days before today about the delay and such... Which ofc was unanswered too. So going to the forums and outlining those actions by GTArcade doesnt come out of the "blue".
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abyq2dtnotf6en... Last edit in 2020-7-8 21:21:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rassei
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-11-17
Last Visited 2022-07-13
Post time 2020-7-8 21:46:35 | Show all posts
Edited by rassei at 2020-7-8 22:07

Hello abyq2dtnotf6en,

As i said the responsibility of checking the time is on you. In your second case you say that you got fraud detection, that is not done by gtarcade but by the payment platform. The issue that you say, you had with the event could be a rare bug that you encountered 1st, but you provide no evidence. And as for the app, while its possible that it crashes, it will not crash 5X in an hour unless there is something wrong on your end. And for the end you paid for topaz, you got it and used it. I will log your ticket as delayed and you can pick it up with the support staff when you get an answer.
Best Regards   

Translate
Floor reply (0)

rassei Last edit in 2020-7-8 21:46:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyq2dtnotf6en...
User
Joined 2020-5-18
Last Visited 2020-09-15
 Author| Post time 2020-7-8 22:02:03 | Show all posts
Edited by abyq2dtnotf6en7c@facebook.com at 2020-7-8 22:05

"As i said the responsibility of checking the time is on you. In your second case you say that you got fraud detection, that is not done by gtarcade but by the payment platform."

Is the payment platform chosen by GTArcade? Yes.
Is the payment platform part of the game platform? Yes.

GTArcade problem not mine. Seriously stop insulting my intelligence.

---

"The issue that you say, you had with the event is not a game issue, it could be a rare bug that you encountered"

How is a "rare bug" not a game issue???? Are you kidding me?
GTArcade game. Not mine. Your fault. Not mine.

---

"1st in that case it could be, but you provide no evidence. "

Of course I provide NO EVIDENCE! Do you know why? Because I dont video my gaming the whole day long only to have it handy, when some so-called support has the absurd request to proove it by video!

So yes, thats right - I cant show a video showing what was going on. And no, I dont have a stop watch on the side of my PC, expecting a bug in your game, just to cope with timeframes when your game doesnt perform as expected.

---

" it will not crash 5X in an hour unless there is something wrong on your end. "

That my dear rassei is plain not true. The game doesnt crash, when you dont touch it. Playing the game really leads to crashes, sometimes even 5 times an hour.

Apart from that: Its your game Client. What is so ridiculously different with your game, that it crashes that often on my PC, when games from all other game providers run smoothly?????

Its the fault of me and my PC, but definitly not of GTArcade programming? Are you serious? Or are you just making fun of me, because you know this leads nowhere, simply since my impression that GTArcade is a fraud is actually correct?

---
"And for the end you paid for topaz, you got it and used it. I will log your ticket as delayed and you can pick it up with the support staff when you get an answer."

Yes, I used Topaz to buy the "777" coins to use on the slot machine. I couldnt finish the slot machine and GTArcade deleted the "777" coins.

In clear words:
I paid for Topaz, I got Topaz by GTArcade, I used the Topaz for Coins, GTArcade deleted the Coins.

Basic logic: I paid, GTArcade took the money and deleted everything in return, while keeping the money. Thats called a fraud.

---

Thank you for logging my ticket as delayed. Since there is not even the slightest "Sorry", "EXcuse me" or similar, that "delay" is obviously fine with you and proper custoemr support?

---

Read this thread and someone please tell me if that is an "ok" customer support!

PS: apart from that, stop insulting my intelligence.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

abyq2dtnotf6en... Last edit in 2020-7-8 22:02:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rassei
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-11-17
Last Visited 2022-07-13
Post time 2020-7-8 22:18:04 | Show all posts
Edited by rassei at 2020-7-8 22:31

Hello abyq2dtnotf6en,

Provide me with you ing name and server in order to log the ticket.

As for the rest, no the payment platform is not part of the game. If its a bug you report it, i did not ask you for a video, but since you say that it kept spinning you had more than enough time to record it.   And as for deleting the 7˙s you had at least one day after you finished spinning to claim rewards, if you did not, again your fault and not the fault of others, if you did buy items with the 7˙s you again got what you chose.  Yes bugs happen and if you report them and provide evidence, the devs will be happy to help you out, but in your case you are simply blaming others for your own lack of knowledge.  As for the ticket, you are not the only one with issues, so it can happen that it got overlooked. The devs will always attempt to help those that provide evidence that they did not get what they should dou to a bug.

Best Regards

Translate
Floor reply (0)

rassei Last edit in 2020-7-8 22:18:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyq2dtnotf6en...
User
Joined 2020-5-18
Last Visited 2020-09-15
 Author| Post time 2020-7-8 22:54:36 | Show all posts
Hello rassei,

I calm down - since I am really upset. To start anew:

ingame name: Juno
server: S1229-Greymane-EU

--- on your last posting:

"As for the rest, no the payment platform is not part of the game. If its a bug you report it,.."
Thats why I logged a support ticket.

"i did not ask you for a video, but since you say that it kept spinning you had more than enough time to record it."
No, I panicked. I was like Ohh nooo - that cant be and tried anythign to go on as fast as possible. Of course I was aware, that I am now running out of time.

"And as for deleting the 7˙s you had at least one day after you finished spinning to claim rewards,"
Errr no. You can claim the 77,777 "777" tokens for 550 spins only at the same day. After midnight, when I could log in again it just told: 19 coins. Which is actually exactly what was needed to get to 550+ turns. Which in return would have resulted in the 77,777 "777" jackpot.

---
"if you did not, again your fault and not the fault of others, if you did buy items with the 7˙s you again got what you chose."
Errr no, because the system stopped me from getting the "777" tokens i paid for. Simply since 19 turns didnt finish on the slot machine.

And why do you tell: "again your fault and not the fault of others"? Because nothing beforehand is my fault, except putting enough trust in GTArcade to do that.
---
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abyq2dtnotf6en... Last edit in 2020-7-8 22:54:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-15 03:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062787 second(s), 51 queries .