North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 233| Reply: 13

Lost Angel's Fund Pre-purchase and Topaz

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-08-02
Post time 2020-7-14 15:10:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Lost Angel's Fund Pre-purchase and Topaz Reply:13| View:233
Edited by xerosignal_01 at 2020-7-14 17:50

At about 00:45 server time EST there was a server maintenance on my server S1016 Vesta which kicked me off. I had just bought the pre-purchases for platinum fund, silver fund II, silver fund II+ and had a little over 2000 topaz left which was enough to buy Silver Fund and silver fund+ but I was kicked off the server before I could do it. When I was finally able to log back on I noticed that the maintenance caused the game to roll back a bit and I lost my pre-purchases that I made in angel's fund right before I got kicked off but even though the game was rolled back, it still took my topaz that I spent on angel's fund. It reset angel's fund back to before I made the purchases but didn't reset my topaz back to the amount I had before the purchases were made. I had bought platinum fund, silver fund II and silver fund II+ right before I was kicked off the server so I lost 6000 topaz.

This first screenshot shows that I had recharged 2800 topaz today.
https://prnt.sc/thcejn

This next screenshot shows that I spent 12000 topaz today. I spent 6000 on the two new skins for Hades, 4000 on Platinum Fund 800 on silver fund II and 1200 on silver fund II+.
https://prnt.sc/thck3j

This screenshot you can see that I purchased the two new Hades skins and the topaz I had left over after buying the skins, platinum fund, silver fund II, silver fund II+. Again I had enough to buy silver fund and silver fund+ but was kicked off ther server due to the maintenance before I could do it.
https://prnt.sc/thcryr

This screenshot shows that my platinum fund, silver fund II and silver fund II+ reset after the maintenance but my topaz was still at the same amount after buying everything that I did before I was kicked off. It also shows that I reharged 5000 topaz total which I had to do in order to be able to buy the new skins and all the angel's funds pre-purchases that I wanted. I recharged 2200 yesterday and 2800 today which is how I am able to buy platinum fund but not platinum fund II which you can see in the first screenshot. Most of the diamond funds I had purchased yesterday and the ones I bought today did not get reset though. So the maintenance rolled the game back to the point before I bought the angel's funds with topaz but after i had already bought the diamond ones for today.
https://prnt.sc/thd74q

I need my missing 6000 topaz back by today so I can rebuy the pre-purchases that got reset or for the devs to set angel's funds back to where my pre-purchases were already made. I am going to be really pissed off if I am not able to get the angel's funds that I bought and end up missing out on the tycoon points I can earn from the angel's funds. This is not an issue that the devs can put off until the next day or a week from now. I need this problem fixed by today.

Jilliah S1016 Vesta

Translate

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-14 15:10:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-08-02
 Author| Post time 2020-7-14 22:03:03 | Show all posts
6 hours and no reply... Real nice especially when this is a time sensitive issue. I'm going to be seriously pissed off if I end up losing 6000 topaz and the angel's funds that I got cheated out of.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-14 22:03:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-08-02
 Author| Post time 2020-7-15 04:26:35 | Show all posts
Less than 8 hours left before tycoon starts and my chance to get this problem fixed so that I don't lose out again due to the dev mistakes. Its been almost half a day since I first posted this problem and I still have not gotten a response from any mod either. Why am I even having to deal with problems like this or needing to waste my time to try to get help to fix it? I am being ripped off for the money I spent today if this problem does not get fixed. It's as simple as just giving my 6000 topaz back so I can re-buy the angel's funds that got reset on me before time is up for me to be able to do this. I need this problem fixed like by today. Why have I not even gotten an answer or reply from anyone yet?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-15 04:26:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-08-02
 Author| Post time 2020-7-15 07:51:17 | Show all posts
Less than 5 hours before my time is up to re-buy the angel's funds that I am pretty much getting screwed out of. Still not even a reply posted by anyone too. Well I only have enough topaz to buy two of the angel's funds I needed but will still get cheated out of the platinum fund one that I really needed. I am going to have to re-buy the silver fund II and silver fund II+ that got reset on me so now I'll be getting cheated out of platinum fund, silver fund and silver fund+ instead. I provided the proof that something wrong happened when they did a server maintenance on my server and am not getting any help or even a reply to my post from anyone.

Anyhow I am re-buying the the funds that got reset on me before I run out of time to. It will be too late by the time I actually get anyone to reply to my post for help or to get my 6000 topaz back to buy my missing angel's funds. If they actually fix my problem at this point which they caused then they need to reactivate my platinum fund at some point and the other two silver funds that I wasn't able to get but should have had. Giving me back my 6000 topaz I lost before the time limit to get the pre-purchases expires would have been an easy fix but now it's going to be more complicated to fix the problem because my post had been ignored it seems. Real nice...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-15 07:51:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
r0wan
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-10-2
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2020-7-15 14:13:25 | Show all posts
Hi Jilliah,

I have directly communicated your issue to our Devs for their verification, will update you once I got a reply from them.

Regards,

R0wan
Sr. Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

r0wan Last edit in 2020-7-15 14:13:25

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-08-02
 Author| Post time 2020-7-15 15:39:14 | Show all posts
Finally someone answered after almost 24 hours. Just to let you know I had also opened a ticket which I have not done in years because awhile back it didn't even work. I had gotten a reply from them earlier but not sure what they are going to do now since tycoon already started and my window of time to re-buy the missing angel's funds is way over. I ended up recharging a little more yesterday and re-bought silver fund II and Silver fund II+. I also had enough to buy bronze fund and silver fund> So now I am just missing silver fund+ and platinum fund as well as 800 topaz.

Anyways thanks for finally answering to my post. I wish you had done it sooner because now it's going to be even more of a pain to get this problem fixed I think. Should have just given me back the 6000 topaz and I could have just re-bought the angel's funds that got reset.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-15 15:39:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-08-02
 Author| Post time 2020-7-16 01:02:34 | Show all posts
Now that tycoon has started it turns out the two angel;s funds i was not able to re-buy do not have items that give points towards tycoon. So to make things easier on the devs, they can just give me the items that I should have gotten from platinum fund and silver fund+ in the mail along with 800 topaz. If they can do that than I will be fine with it. Basically I just want my 6000 topaz worth angel's funds and lost topaz that I got cheated out of due to the server maitnenance rollback error.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-16 01:02:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-08-02
 Author| Post time 2020-7-21 14:50:36 | Show all posts
I need help with this still please. They closed my ticket without fixing my issue and without giving an explanation as to why they even closed it. They are trying to sweep this under the rug without resolving the problem that they created. I do not like being ripped off and I want the items and topaz that I am owed due to their mistake. WTH is wrong with these people? Do they think it's okay to just cheat people out of their money?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-21 14:50:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
r0wan
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-10-2
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2020-7-22 13:46:12 | Show all posts
Hi,

Im following up your issue that I have reported to our Devs, you can also give me your ticket number so I can follow them as well.

Regards,

R0wan
Sr. Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

r0wan Last edit in 2020-7-22 13:46:12

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
slavexero
User
Joined 2016-11-14
Last Visited 2020-07-28
Post time 2020-7-24 17:02:00 | Show all posts
Edited by slavexero@hotmail.com at 2020-7-24 17:19

I had to submit a second ticket after they closed my first one without fixing the problem or giving me an explanation why they closed it. Now they have closed my second ticket concerning the same problem in the same way again. They still have not fixed my issue which they caused and again closed it without giving me any reason as to why it was closed. The ticket system is complete garbage and if you try to report the person handling the ticket, it doesn't even allow you to do that. I am now having to put in a 3rd ticket which at this point I am sure will result in the same outcome. Nothing fixed and no explanation on the reason why it was closed.

I need some real help with this and its almost been two weeks since I first reported the issue with their failed ticket system. I am really getting pissed off now because they are cheating me out of my money. I NEED HELP NOW! Please make sure they do not just ignore and forget this problem that they made in the first place. Thanks r0wan. By the way, xerosignal_01 is my second account which I had been using to post any issues I come across on the forum. I will probably just use this account to start posting again now that I can.

The following are the 3 ticket numbers I have submitted to them to try to get this problem fixed.

Jilliah S1016 Vesta

Translate
Floor reply (0)

slavexero Last edit in 2020-7-24 17:02:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 01:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068932 second(s), 51 queries .