North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10033 Threads / 42852 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 489| Reply: 1

guild recruitment post

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bellagrace
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2020-07-29
Post time 2020-7-19 00:54:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
guild recruitment post Reply:1| View:489
I had a recruitment post for over a year and felt i followed all the rules.  I have no idea where to put this post as it does not apply to all the other areas.  Please someone explain why after a year it was deleted and i was not notified, it just disappeared and cant even look at it.  If it in an inappriate area "General Discussion" which i dont see how that can be, please explain where we are allowed to do recruitment posts.  If it is not allowed than can someone please show me the rule where it is not allowed?  After over a year on the forums, which we have gotten recruits from, would it be just deleted with no reason or explaination?

Translate

bellagrace Last edit in 2020-7-19 00:54:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
avenger1979
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2020-5-31
Last Visited 2022-07-22
Post time 2020-7-20 22:46:03 | Show all posts
hi dear player we do not do here recruitments post, loa community is to solve issues problems you find on the game, recharge problems etc.. or how to build your team, but not recruitments posts. so if you want to recruit someone do it from your server thank you.
avenger jr.Moderator  
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • considering that this is now a xserver game, doing on my server would be pointless and i have played since the just after beta.  Recruitment posts were always used in forums as this is where players look for questions or complaints as well as information.  I also played LOA and we had on those forums as well.  Apparently decisions were made but players not told of some sort of new rule just went and deleted posts.  We are limited to how much we can type so recruitment is somewhat impossible as well as how long to stay online to do such a thing.  I have played many games and in no game have that not allowed recruitment on forums.  Perhaps this is a factor on how low attendance in game is.  A factor in which its helping to kill the game.  I don't think anyone truly thought this through and again, first game that does not allow recruitment posts on forums. *shakes head*
    Translate
    2020-7-29 06:42  Reply

avenger1979 Last edit in 2020-7-20 22:46:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-14 14:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053065 second(s), 35 queries .