North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 603| Reply: 1

Training Grounds - What's Going On?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tempus6
User
Joined 2020-7-25
Last Visited 2020-10-24
Post time 2020-7-25 15:16:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Training Grounds - What's Going On? Reply:1| View:603
Can someone tell me what's going on in Training Grounds?  

All of a sudden people I can't beat people I was winning against easily 2 weeks ago.  I have the exact mirror set-up to one, my power is higher, I have the same lord set as him, and my troop appearance is stronger overall.  I also even tried both the battle attack and defense (protection) buffs.

The only thing I can't validate is his dragon skills.  My dragon is L60 but my guess is his is stronger and his skills may be higher as he's 360M PR higher than me. I'm losing badly somehow even though my commanders are all gold (as are his).  I'm seeing my O'Biehn attacks hardly doing any damage while his is doing expected damage to me, as one odd thing.  The commanders are (top-to-bottom): FR-Margeary (blue), Gorell (gold), Julien (gold); BR-Soren (gold), O'Biehn (gold), Theon (gold)

What could have changed so dramatically in 2 weeks, is there a hack he's found or some new tip/trick?

Anyone have any information?

Translate

tempus6 Last edit in 2020-7-25 15:16:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-13
Post time 2020-7-25 20:37:46 | Show all posts
Dear tempus6,

The blessing commanders will be changed every week with different buff. As I see, we have Support Commanders on this week, so it will affect the damage of your formation. Moreover, I do not think dragon skill will be applied in Training Ground. If you want to gain more damage, you might try to replace Sheila and Soren or any commander to test. Let me know the result ;)

Regards.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I always check the weekly bonus (commander types) and set my defense and offense accordingly.  I'm sure the change is due to multiple things but seeing so many people all of a sudden getting radically stronger tells me there is probably 1 primary factor.  My guess is it's the refinement research tree (which I have been working on).
    Another thing I've always found odd (as a side note), overall power seems to have little to no affect on battles.  Over the past 6-8 months I've never gone up against someone who has more power than me, often I've used the exact mirror commander set-up and I'm usually 50-70K higher in power.  Why doesn't power matter in TG?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Translate
    2020-10-9 10:02  Reply

babyphd Last edit in 2020-7-25 20:37:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-14 02:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056349 second(s), 35 queries .