North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5668 Threads / 25976 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 383| Reply: 0

Server Maintenance Causing Game Rollbacks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-10-15
Post time 2020-7-26 13:19:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Server Maintenance Causing Game Rollbacks Reply:0| View:383
Edited by xerosignal_01 at 2020-7-26 13:22

Every time they do a server maintenance now, it rolls back the game at least  5 - 10 minutes so anything you do right before the maintenance gets reset like it never happened. If you spend any topaz or diamonds before the game rollls back though, you will lose it all along with anything you did right before the maintenance takes place. Even though the game is rolled back you will not get your topaz or diamonds back so be careful. Today it reset limited giftpack on me. I got the free giftpack and spun the wheel which gave me 2000 diamonds just minutes before the mainenance but after the maitenance when I was able to log back on, it was reset like I never collected the free giftpack or spun the prize wheel. This happened to me before on Angel's Fund during the last X-server tycoon. I purchased platinum, silver II and silver II+ funds right before the maintenance happened and those funds were reset on me but I never got back the topaz I spent on those funds. They still have not given me compensation for a problem that they created and it's almost been two weeks now.

This is a serious problem and if you submit any problem tickets, your tickets will be closed by their support team without any reason why and without getting your problem fixed. I have submitted 3 tickets concerning the same problem and nothing ever got fixed before they just closed them for no reason. If they reply to you it is the same message that they copy and past over and over again. After a few days they just close your ticket outright without saying anything to you or providing a reason as to why they closed your ticket. Pretty much this means you will not get any help from the problem ticket system which is a complete failure because your tickets will get ignored and closed without you ever getting your problem solved. If the mods on the forum can't help you then you will never get your problem fixed ever and it will just get swept under the rug and forgotten about. This new server maintenance rollback issue can potentially screw players over really bad like it did me with Angel's Fund being reset. Today I only get cheated out of some diamonds because after collecting the free gift pack again after it was reset, instead of the 2000 diamonds I won from the prize wheel the first time, instead I got 500 fading diamonds the second time I collected the free giftpack and spun the prize wheel. These server maintenances are now taking place every couple of days which rolls back the game every time they do it. There is no telling what time it will happen either. Usually it was performed at around 00:40 on my server the last few times, but today it ahppened a bit earlier, around 00:30. I can't even log on for at least 20-25 minutes after the server reset every day now. The game also crashes at least several times a day, every day to where you can not log into the game for at least another 20 - 30 minutes each time the server crashes.

Anyways, everyone needs to be careful about what they do within the hour after your server resets for the day. These server maitenances are taking place not long after the reset and again, there is no telling when they perform them so you can end up losing a lot like me or little to nothing depending on what you do right before the maintenances. Do not bother submitting any problem tickets because the devs will bury your ticket and close them without providing any explanation why they close your ticket. They will completely ignore all your problems, even if it's a problem that causes you to be cheated out of any money you spend on recharges. A problem that they caused. It seems like they are now stealing from people and if you try to say anything to them about it, they will disregard it completely. The only chance we have now to get anything fixed is if a forum mod can help you and even then, the chances seem very small and will likely take forever if anything happens at all towards getting your problem fixed. If this server mainenance rollback issue does not get fixed, it is going to create so many more problems and players will get cheated constantly. Something needs to be done about this ASAP.

Jilliah S1016 Vesta

Translate

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-7-26 13:19:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-12 01:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067599 second(s), 34 queries .