North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: loa 1 events

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon JULY

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zarko.pavleski
User
Joined 2016-3-4
Last Visited 2020-09-27
Post time 2020-7-30 13:20:57 | Show all posts
Edited by zarko.pavleski at 2020-7-30 13:22

Monthly Marathon July

Topic 2

I would dress up as Agent 47 From Hitman absolution video game

Topic 3                                                                                                                              i will put in there all birthdays from all year lol cause i have lot of birthdays and always forget them also will put there remind 10th for anycase for 1st day of SS tycoon cause sometimes forget this

Topic 1 task A i will choose Will of Steel sylph from LOA and he will say i willl Steel all your diamonds and spend for nothink Really u can do this too me

Task B

1) i wold like too learn how too h ack LOA and be no 1 everywere but think this will only a good dream

2)want know how devs make all those Angels and why they always put on SS tycoon and never on CS and why never put for top 10 some Angles

3)Want to know how mouch real money this game get per month from all those servers

EXTRA TOPIC International Friendship Day

I have lot of friends meeting in theese game during all these years playing someone is quit game and never come back bad think is i never get from that friends FB hoppe all re fine out there in real lifes and hoppe one day i can see them in game i realy miss them a lot But now i have good friends in game

i wouldn't say names they know who they re and know that i Love them so mouch also we re friends on FB and wee talk everyday!!!

I would say for all those Friends in game (Never give up there always have time for everithink in game some good thinks come latter cause wee all re free players)LOVE YOU ALL OFF U GUYS

ign:zina

server:uc26

platform:FB

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

zarko.pavleski Last edit in 2020-7-30 13:20:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sub_zero_mg
User
Joined 2019-11-1
Last Visited 2020-09-29
Post time 2020-7-30 18:16:14 | Show all posts
Edited by sub_zero_mg at 2020-7-30 19:15

Hello all for beginning .

Topic 1 : "Geek" - A) I think that mages are supreme geeks ...they need to read many books and learn and practice alot in order to be awesome
                          B) Would like to hack into NASA see whats going on there ; how to hot wire a car and the last thing to learn all constelations..or at least the big ones.

Topic 2 : "Video Games Day" - I would like to have a party something like Remi Gaillard - Fiesta or Party 2012 (Remi Gaillard) happened .. look up on youtube

Topic 3 : "i forgot day"  - I usualy have a bad memory when it comes to birthdays ..but ppl love me coz i treat them good all the  time...even if i forget that

IGN : Impacty
Server : S238 Sleepywood Moor
Platform : R2Games

"International Friendship Day"

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

sub_zero_mg Last edit in 2020-7-30 18:16:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2020-09-22
Post time 2020-7-30 21:40:54 | Show all posts
Forum Event Monthly Marathon- July

Topic2. Video Games Day
I want to dress up like Miya from Mobile Legend!

Topic3. I Forgot Day
I will highlighted the important date in the calendar so I won't forget the special occasions of my family members and my friends. I will put a mark like Bd for birthday and anniv for anniversaries and some other more so i won't have reasons to forget them all.

Topic4. Build A Scarecrow Day
I created a paper scarecrow coz i dont have materials for the real one and this paper scarecrow was much easier to do.

Surprise Extra Topic: International Friendship Day

Originally we are three friends in the group and we named our group chat as AsheVarly, we chatted and brainstorming, giving advice to each other on how we will gonna do fb or forum events and also how we would get our party improved and get stronger.  But sad to say Eva suddenly decided to stop playing. Still I'm thankful for those time she spend with us and I hope she's happy in whatever she doing now.  To Vinn, thanx for everything, for your time and your advice in ingame and in real life.

ign: Amberly
server: ud5
platform: Facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2020-7-30 21:40:54

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
robina hood
User
Joined 2016-3-30
Last Visited 2020-09-27
Post time 2020-7-30 23:54:16 | Show all posts
Topic 2.

Blade Dancer Miya from our very own game
simple yet elegant oriental look for cosplaying

Robina Hood
gta uc32

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

robina hood Last edit in 2020-7-30 23:54:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan bryan...
User
Joined 2014-8-23
Last Visited 2020-09-26
Post time 2020-7-31 03:42:20 | Show all posts
TOPIC 1:
TASK:
a) Out of all the sylphs, Troubadour has got to be the most geeky looking.  I mean who brings an instrument into battle, and goes around reciting poetry to the realm.  In computer lingo he might recite off, "Who cares for live performances anymore.. with these .midi and .wav files everywhere.  I doubt anyone even knows that .midi stands for 'Musical Instrument Digital Interface', but it's what I record all of my music on before posting online."
b) I'd like to know more about the constellations because I think it is neat that people saw pictures in the stars.  I also would like to be able to do crossword puzzles better, but I end up looking at the answer usually before I'm done with them.  Finally, I would like to understand coding better, but I feel that it changes so fast, I wouldn't be able to keep up with the times.

TOPIC 2:
TASK:

One of my favorite video game characters was the Prince of Persia because he could run up walls and even go back in time in the video games.  He also had a cool costume I thought.

TOPIC 3:
TASK:
Wow!  Didn't know this was even a thing.. lol

I am constantly forgetting peoples' birthdays (even my kids' I have to think about for a bit when filling out papers or school registrations), and at times my own anniversary.  That one has gotten my in trouble much worse!  So ironically, I have actually already made a calendar with all the birthdays and anniversaries of family members and others so I DON'T forget anymore.  Keeps the marriage going too. lol

Though you no longer play in game, we'll always be connected Renee, and digitally be together.  I miss the laughs, and swapping stories of real life, but I know we can stay connected other ways.  My hope is for your continued success, and courage to do what's right despite the challenges you might face!  God Bless!

"Though miles may lie between you and your friend, you are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles, it is measured by the heart."

IGN: Alwander
Server: Decarabia (432)
Platform: Facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

jonathan bryan... Last edit in 2020-7-31 03:42:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abycklbly4upn5...
User
Joined 2016-5-28
Last Visited 2020-09-26
Post time 2020-7-31 11:33:14 | Show all posts
Edited by abycklbly4upn5-s@facebook.com at 2020-7-31 11:37

TOPIC 2: "Video Games Day".
I would like to dress up like Dante from the video game "Devil may Cry", this is my favorite video game character ever.

TOPIC 3: "I Forgot Day"
I will put on that calendar: Anniversary
-University test´s days
-Some friends birthday, at least we have facebook to remind us those days
-Mothers, fathers ´s day, those days i have forgotten once, but just cuz we have so many cultures around and celebrates those days on diferent
date, usually get me confuse.
-And when you read this one you wont believe, i have forgotten my birthday many times
-Some important dates in my country, not the independence but some others

TOPIC 5: "andemonium Day"

-*-things                                                                                            -*-Measures

-When you finish work, task or homework, then lots more come   []    Now organice more my time in case i have to deal with extra thing

-Now a days with the virus covid-19, going out and forget          -[]-
the mask so have to back home to look for it.                            []    Now thats the first thing i take if i will go out, and keep on visible place, next to the lapto...

-When you have having a good day from the start of
the day, then it turns into a the worse day ever                         []   Now i am waiting always every day can be worse.

-When go to look for something and on the way
forge what i was looking for.                                                   []   Still looking for a good measure yet.

-When the electricity got cut and was making a
homework on the computer, and it get lost.                             []  I bought a "UP S" so gave me some minutes to save all. of course it was long time ago.

-When go to sleep, and cant get sleep.                                   []  I Play some nice music

-When i am fixing somethign at gets broken                               []  Now dont apply too much strength, or get some extra pieces to replace it.

I remember the first time I meet him, he came with the offer to merge our guild, cuz both got low active players, he was a good person that time
and now more also, after that till now he still helping me to grow in game, also we got some more good friends, but that now we are talking about
that one xD, he usually share what he knows with all us, now both share on every part of the game, i share tips to him get a better team and he
help me to win things like events places, is a special friend, really hope he gets all what he wants, good luck my friend. A friendly guild will get a
big grow on all the people in the guild

IGN: BENO
Platform: Gtarcade
Server: ub55

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

abycklbly4upn5... Last edit in 2020-7-31 11:33:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
islamso123
User
Joined 2017-12-1
Last Visited 2020-09-13
Post time 2020-7-31 13:19:52 | Show all posts
Ign esou
Server frostfell(1463)
Platform GTArcade
Event Monthly Marathon July
Topic 3 :
               I don't know how I can say that but I forget every birthday of all my friends until they tell me about their birthday
Extra topic:
                    My friend who leave me alone

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

islamso123 Last edit in 2020-7-31 13:19:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yanmarika57
User
Joined 2016-1-21
Last Visited 2020-09-29
Post time 2020-7-31 14:12:45 | Show all posts

Topic2. Video Games Day
      I wanna dress like LoA's Winter Princess bcoz i like her pink hair and purple dress!

Topic3. I Forgot Day

I will put names of the people close to me on the date of the calendar that they will celebrating so i won't forget it.

Topic4. Build a Scarecrow

Surprise Extra Topic - International Friendship Day
    To my friend Venus and Luzviminda, we may not always be there just like the old times but we know in our hearts that we still do care with each other. Anyways we can call and chatted anytime and tell each other stories about everything thats happening in our lives. I'm so happy to have friends like you and i can assure you both I'm always be here anytime you guys need me.

ign: nivea
server: Temple 1349
platform: GTArcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

yanmarika57 Last edit in 2020-7-31 14:12:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzpxepuixhslk...
User
Joined 2019-1-1
Last Visited 2020-09-22
Post time 2020-7-31 17:37:51 | Show all posts
        Monthly Marathon- July

Topic2. Video Game Day

I wanna dress up like LoA Angel Mizuna. I just wish i have her flat abs or tummy haha

Topic3. I Forgot Day

I will put a red mark on the date of my friends and family's special occassion. i will write their name also to remind me whenever i checked the calendar.

Topic4. Build A Scarecrow

Surprise Extra Topic International Friendship Day

ign: guzel
server: ud5
platform: Facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)
  • nice scarecrow but you posted it on 3 forum accounts . Maybe the events moderator can tell  if we re allowed to use exactly the same sketch/painting/creation on multiple forum accounts in events ?
    Translate
    2020-8-2 09:01  Reply
  • redsneakers 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2020-8-4 17:11  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Jr. Player Moderator

Hello. To @andywyv656 - Please rest assured that it has been noticed already. Thank you for the input .
    Translate
    2020-8-4 18:40  Reply

abzpxepuixhslk... Last edit in 2020-7-31 17:37:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzyaxoflr9jjx...
User
Joined 2019-4-21
Last Visited 2020-09-21
Post time 2020-7-31 21:42:26 | Show all posts
Edited by abzyaxoflr9jjxah@facebook.com at 2020-8-1 19:40

JULY MONTHLY MARATHON

TOPIC01- Geekness Day
task A- For the character I would choose Byron the Black. The character would say- Protego in an angry voice it's a spell that gives a forcefield around the user and is most commonly used for defensive.
task B- 1- would like to know the meaning of life why we say the meaning of life is 42?
           2- would like to know if there is life on another planet
           3-would like to know what government hiding in area 51

Topic2- Video game Day
task- I would be Paul from tekken 7 and my guests could choose any other characters see pictures.
I think for females from left to right :
Alisa would be Malizia with her pink hairs
Xiaoyu would be Amberly with her traditional dress
Christie would be Aileen with latino styleChloe would be Shaggy as she likes fox
Lili would be Vandene with her beautiful blonde hairs and her long legs
Asuka would be Eva as she likes nature

Topic3- I forget DAY!!!
I tend to remember most of the things but sometimes I do forget this like last time I would forget Dad birthday but that day had skype call then while talking he said your calling to wish me happy birthday so i say yes

EXTRA TOPIC- Friendship Day
I dont have much time to talk in LOA but had a friend named Gorex but now he had stop playing on last merge seems merge is a bad thing but dunno WHY DEVS keep adding new servers!!

IGN:nniv SERVER:uc39 PLATFORM:facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

abzyaxoflr9jjx... Last edit in 2020-7-31 21:42:26

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-29 13:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071892 second(s), 50 queries .