North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Game of Thrones Win... Support
2394 Threads / 11491 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 571| Reply: 4

Delete complete Account

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dannygrob
User
Joined 2020-7-29
Last Visited 2020-10-31
Post time 2020-7-29 11:48:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Delete complete Account Reply:4| View:571
Deletion of my entire account.
Right to erasure according to Section 35 Paragraph 2 Sentence 2 BDSG
According to them, deletion should never take place. people should just change their password so that they no longer have access? It's called illegal data storage. I contest a complete deletion in accordance with the above-mentioned paragraphs of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Complete data. Account and related data.

According to the EU Commission, they make the game playable for EU citizens or also for Germans so the applicable rules apply in the country but in the case of the EU.
Thank You

Translate

dannygrob Last edit in 2020-7-29 11:48:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dannygrob
User
Joined 2020-7-29
Last Visited 2020-10-31
 Author| Post time 2020-8-1 09:36:41 | Show all posts
It is about my personal data that you save. First and last name, account data, IP address, place of residence.
It is normal that the castle disappears when the account is deleted. But I'm linked via Facebook. You pull some more data. Last places and all information you have plus friends you save with. Ah and account pictures.
So delete now because I just looked, I'm still coming. Oh yes please send the deletion log. I am also entitled to under the new General Data Protection Regulation.
Account name is Triggl
Server K41
Doesn't come to me with just interrupt from Facebook connect. Personal data is not deleted because you download and save it.
Please proof of the complete account deletion by email to me.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dannygrob Last edit in 2020-8-1 09:36:41

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2022-08-14
Post time 2020-7-29 19:37:45 | Show all posts
Dear dannygrob,

I'm sorry to hear that you want to play a game no more. You can bubble your account 14 days and your acc will be disappeared in the map until you log in again. I'll also make sure that all your words will be heard by the Devs.

Have a good day!
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Sorry for being stupid but can't find anything about bubbling my account.. any chance for explanation on how to do that?

Thanks in advance
    Translate
    2020-8-4 20:41  Reply

babyphd Last edit in 2020-7-29 19:37:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
starface
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-2-5
Last Visited 2020-11-25
Post time 2020-8-1 13:12:36 | Show all posts
Hi there!

Unfortunately the game does not have a feature where you can delete an account. If you are concerned about your Facebook privacy then I would encourage you to unlink your Facebook account.
Suggestions for a delete account function has already been submitted to the developers multiple times. While I can completely understand how data privacy is a concern for you, there is simply no feature to delete an account completely yet.

Cheers!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starface Last edit in 2020-8-1 13:12:36

Support

--The man with a Star for a face--

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dannygrob
User
Joined 2020-7-29
Last Visited 2020-10-31
 Author| Post time 2020-8-3 05:07:38 | Show all posts
That could have been done long ago. I hope that the EU Commission blocks the game for the EU and you will then suffer millions of money damage.
And something else when I disconnect facebook from the game you still keep the data you downloaded from there. is there even if you separate us, your data will still be saved. The only thing missing is that you sell the data to other Chinese to make more profit. You definitely have a database. data can be deleted from any database. because I have now filed a complaint with the EU. If they come you can’t say they don’t have. You are obliged to have one no matter what. At least for EU citizens. Because this storage what you do and without a delete function is like a crime.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dannygrob Last edit in 2020-8-3 05:07:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-16 05:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054685 second(s), 42 queries .