North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 189| Reply: 5

Get the gorgeous Wings - King of the Skies at Lucky Tree

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
mikaelam
Super moderator
Joined 2018-5-9
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2020-7-31 16:58:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Get the gorgeous Wings - King of the Skies at Lu Reply:5| View:189
The Lucky Tree is coming from 2 August to 4 August. You have the great chance to win the gorgeous Wings - King of the Skies! Also, the Heavenly Glyph Chest, Phoenix Plume and abundant cultivation items are waiting for you!

Entrance: Lucky Tree
Event Time: 2 August to 4 August

>>King of the Skies

Event Rules:
1. Performing Blessings will prioritize using Nectar. You can spend Gold to perform Blessings when you have not enough Nectar is used up;
2. One free Blessing attempt is reset each day. If your title level is Baron or above, you gain 1 additional free Blessing attempt each day.
3. The Lucky Tree Level is determined by the number of Blessings performed. The Lucky Tree gains 1 EXP each time a Blessing is performed. The prize pool will change when the Lucky Tree levels up, and the higher the level the better the rewards;
4. The World Tree Level is determined by the number of Blessings performed by all the players in the server. The World Tree gains 1 EXP each time a Blessing is performed. When the World Tree levels up, you may claim the server-wide reward on the World Tree screen;
5. Blessing Reward is determined by the number of Blessings performed. Individual Blessing Attempts increases by 1 each time you perform 1 Blessing. You may claim your reward at the Blessing Reward screen;
6. There's a chance that you may obtain a Lucky Coin when performing a Blessing. Lucky Coins can be redeemed for items in the Lucky Store;
7. The Lucky Store will remain open for 1 extra day after the Lucky Tree event has ended, so be sure to redeem your items in time;
8. When the activity ends, all relevant items will be destroyed.

Note:
Please note that the above contents might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.

Translate

mikaelam Last edit in 2020-7-31 16:58:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bob4623
User
Joined 2020-7-30
Last Visited 2020-08-02
Post time 2020-8-2 16:11:23 | Show all posts
were ivent?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bob4623 Last edit in 2020-8-2 16:11:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brittany12
User
Joined 2020-6-11
Last Visited 2020-08-04
Post time 2020-8-2 16:45:51 | Show all posts
Edited by brittany12 at 2020-8-2 16:49

who want my account sell pm me
S117 -EU 3,6 MIL BR
Translate
Floor reply (0)

brittany12 Last edit in 2020-8-2 16:45:51

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viktoras46111
User
Joined 2019-8-15
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
HI YIOOO MEAC MISTAKE WID ME ACAUNT NOD DESTINAF ITEMS BEI ALLLSAUW  STATOS    PIONT        sgrl advance  be bifor    25proceant  luki kritical be   45proceant      maunt advence be  pushance critical be 20proceant    onda wingds    besttranplume  tengrin blu 12 thoenix plume be 5     fruit graunth      tiotauzen           adnce   fruit    be 5    tauzen  super fruit be   4tauzen  mistix fruit be 8tauzendamage aplification be 75procean nauw onle  64 proceant wai    damege     rauction  be 65proceant     critikal damage be 65 proceant  dailicritical 65 proceant daili rezistance be 46 proceant or mor  deadli critical be  45 or mor proceant  ead alsow wings disipear diseim  ead gold 2000gold onda game yiors  wing name rage of justice please fixead me acaund end gif beac me items me seand foyioo alredy prof byfor  haumac me speand mone ondayioo game please dont ignors  or me report  onda face  bok for admin report team  don maeik afiora please contac tome   thx for efrifing
Translate
Floor reply (0)

viktoras46111 Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viktoras46111
User
Joined 2019-8-15
Last Visited 2020-08-05
NOW BARY NOW WANA HELPME CEANYIOO MACE  SAM WER KEAN FAIND  WER YIOO KEANDIO RESEAT  OR WAT BO NOW  SEI NIG WER YIOO KEANYIOO MEAC REASEAT PLEASE HELP ME EAND DONT IGNOR   PAUPLE PLEASE CONTACTIOOME
Translate
Floor reply (0)

viktoras46111 Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
iamanthony ant...
User
Joined 2020-6-23
Last Visited 2020-08-05
WT...! this gift pack need to to be open with gold..? "GEMSTONE GIFT PACK" it should be a gift, when you said GIFT it is FREE why on earth i'll pay for gold... so STUPID...!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

iamanthony ant... Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 01:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064746 second(s), 44 queries .