North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 104| Reply: 3

possibility of black diamonds?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
I Lee
User
Joined 2019-12-18
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2020-8-2 11:28:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
possibility of black diamonds? Reply:3| View:104
Dear Sir/Madam,
              This may be a touchy subject for some.But I was wondering, would it be possible for the GOT team to develop a Black diamond reward system, where non-paying players, could get black diamonds through for example
1)monthly salary system or forthnightly
2)special events like AC or AOTD for participation(that way, people would be more encouraged to participate in such events)
3)power-based rewards system(awarding a certain number of black diamonds for achieving a certain lvl)
4)activity level(how active the player gets, the more black diamonds awarded)

And of course the option to play for package black diamonds for paying players still remains. Black diamonds are a precious commodity. and if it were to be awarded for hard work, dedication and particpation to this game, I think more people would be interested in playing and activity level would increase as well
            Thank you very much for reading this suggestion
Translate

I Lee Last edit in 2020-8-2 11:28:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
starface
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-2-5
Last Visited 2020-08-02
Post time 2020-8-2 13:54:16 | Show all posts
Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback! I will submit this suggestion to the developers.

Cheers!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starface Last edit in 2020-8-2 13:54:16

Support

--The man with a Star for a face--
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mjknw
User
Joined 2019-8-6
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Many mmo games have two types of currencies, one is like the blue diamonds, which is the main currency of transaction within the game, and another is like the black diamonds, which have to be directly purchased by real money. In my experience it is very, very rare for any game to give out this second type of currency for free. Probably a good compromise is to (1) allow gamepacks to be purchasable with blue diamonds (obviously with an appropriate conversion rate between black and blue), or allow transactions between players where if one player buys a pack with black diamonds, he can re-sell it to another player for blue diamonds; and (2) give bonus black diamonds for customers who spend money to re-charge (which is true in almost every other game, where the more you re-charge, the more bonus 'black diamonds' you get.).
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mjknw Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwltbfxky17wp...
User
Joined 2020-1-10
Last Visited 2020-08-03
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
hea oleks jah kui saaks musta teemantit ka kuidagi teisiti mitte ostes päris raha eest jan kas ongi ühtegi teie süsteemi mängu et ei peaks päris raha eest ostma mängin teitsugust mängu ja seal sama süsteem ikka kui tugevamaks tahad ehitada siis maksa ikka päris raha ehk the pay method game i no need play every game to pay the real money its no fun and good games
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abwltbfxky17wp... Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 01:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054321 second(s), 39 queries .