North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5610 Threads / 25776 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 62| Reply: 7

Beer Fest Is Totally Bugged!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-09-20
Post time 2020-9-12 18:44:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Beer Fest Is Totally Bugged! Reply:7| View:62
Edited by xerosignal_01 at 2020-9-12 20:02

Every time I spun the whee the number of my beer bottle caps never went down so I kept trying to spin the wheel. I didn't notice it but even though it shows that the number of my bottle caps did not go down, it was taking my topaz which I only noticed later. Without me knowing because I kept spinning the wheel I ended up burning through almost 35k topaz as the number of my bottle caps kept increasing rather than going down which is why I kept spinning the wheel until it finally said insufficient items. Instead of using my beer bottle caps to spin the wheel, it was actually using up all my topaz the entire time. You can see this in the following screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/ug00wo

In this next screenshot you can see that my topaz has gone down by 100 after spinning again but the number of my bottle caps went up by 1 because I landed on a free spin, yet I can't spin the wheel again because the item is not actually there which gives me the insufficient items message when I try to use the x5 spin.

https://prnt.sc/ug057c

Also in the next 4 screenshots you can see that Indulge Yourself! II and III are the same thing in the first 2 screenshots. The 3rd and 4th screenshots shows that I am not increasing the number of my beer bottle caps by recharging because I did not recharge or by collecting more free spins from Indulge Yourself! IV because I had already collected them. You can see this by looking at the time stamps on the screen shots. Also I am not able to buy more spins because Indulge Yourself! III is that same as II. I included these screenshots to show proof that the event is actually bugged out and that I  am not trying to cheat the system somehow.

https://prnt.sc/ug07ez

https://prnt.sc/ug08e8

https://prnt.sc/ug0fep

https://prnt.sc/ug0js5

This last screenshot shows that I spun the wheel 1 last time before I did not have enough topaz to spin anymore and you can see that my topaz went down by 100 but the number of beer bottle caps is still the same at 103. Even though it says I still have 103 beer bottle caps, I am not able to spin the wheel due to insufficient items. The time stamp shows that this is the last screenshot I took which is further proof that I am not trying to cheat the system by changing around the order of the screenshots.

https://prnt.sc/ug0nun

So because of the devs mistakes once again, I lost close the 35,000 topaz because of this bug. I was too busy looking at the spin screen and being confused as to why the amount of my beer bottle caps was not going down when I kept spinning the wheel so didn't notice that it was taking away all my topaz. Needless to say, I want my 35,000 topaz back and you can take back whatever I got from  spinning the wheel. You can try to turn this on me and say it was my fault but this would have never happened if the devs didn't somehow screw up the event and caused it to bug out like this.

So what now? It's been 2 months since I reported my last problem that never got fixed when my Angle's Fund got reset after buying the pre-purchases because the server maitenances they were doing at the time rolled the game back. So is this also never going to get fixed and I pretty much get screwed over again because of the devs? I lost 6,000 topaz last time because of their mistake and now 35,000 topaz. I seriously want my 35k topaz back so please don't sweep this mistake under the rug along with my last problem that seems to be completely forgotten and never fixed.

Jilliah S1016 Vesta

Translate

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-12 18:44:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-09-20
 Author| Post time 2020-9-12 19:16:36 | Show all posts
Edited by xerosignal_01 at 2020-9-12 19:19

On further inspection you can see that I actually still have the 103 beer bottle caps in my inventory in the following screenshot. Note the time stamp which is proof that this screenshot is not taken before all the other screenshots I posted concerning this issue or before I did any spin attempts today.

https://prnt.sc/ug11e0

This next screenshot shows that after closing the event window and opening it again, the event has become even more bugged out.

https://prnt.sc/ug14sl

This last screenshot shows that even though I have the 103 beer bottle caps in my inventory, I am still not able to spin the wheel because it is bugged out and I no longer have enough topaz because I was cheated out of the 35k topaz that I had before I started spinning the wheel in this event today. Again note the time stamp as proof that this screenshot was not taken before the first one that shows I still have 103 beer bottle caps in my inventory.

https://prnt.sc/ug17ww

I want my damn 35k topaz back because this is total bullcrap! Why is it that I keep getting cheated in the game over and over again because of the devs making all these mistakes? This is not right!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-12 19:16:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-09-20
 Author| Post time 2020-9-13 01:18:28 | Show all posts
Are there even any mods on the support forum anymore? I need help with this.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-13 01:18:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
r0wan
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-10-2
Last Visited 2020-09-20
Post time 2020-9-14 14:39:22 | Show all posts
Edited by r0wan at 2020-9-14 14:48

Hi Jilliah,

Please be reminded that any player abusing a bug will not be compensated by our Devs. As you have mentioned, you where already aware and notice that your beer bottle caps was not going down and have continuously spin the wheel. No other player have reported such issue. In such instance, instead of continuously spinning you should have tried to refresh the game and see if your only having visual bug cause by delay of flash player at your end, and reported the issue instead of continuously spinning.  

However, I will still forward your issue to our Devs for their review. Also, you have gain resources through this issue if the Devs ever decide to return back your Topaz they will take back those resources as well.

Regards,

R0wan
Sr. Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

r0wan Last edit in 2020-9-14 14:39:22

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-09-20
 Author| Post time 2020-9-14 18:30:22 | Show all posts
Edited by xerosignal_01 at 2020-9-14 18:51

What does it matter if nobody else reported the issue? I provided all the screenshots you need to see that there was something wrong. Did you even look at all the screenshots and time stamps on the screenshots? How was I supposed to know to refresh the game when this is a problem I have never seen before? I figured that it was something that was happening to everyone just like all the other bugs that constantly spring up in the game. Anyhow I did not realize that the number of my bottle caps was not going down until after I had spun the wheel a bunch of times with the x5 spin because I had a bunch of beer bottle caps saved from the days before, so wasn't really paying attention to the number of beer bottle caps I had at first. I just knew that I had a lot saved because I only spin the wheel 60 times a day until the last day where you can spin and I would stop once the bottle cap icon under the spin buttons turned into topaz as it usually would. Again this would have never happened if the devs didn't do something that caused this bug to exist.

See, I knew you people were going to try to turn this on me. So bull$#@%... Do you realize that it has been two months since I reported the issue when the server maintenances were rolling back the game and reset my angel's funds but did not give me back my topaz? This problem never got fixed and I never got the items or topaz I am owed. So this is your model of doing business now? Some problem surfaces in the game that screws over the players and then you turn it on the players saying that it was their fault or just completely write it off and ignore the problem all together?

If they take back all the resources I got from the event just on that day which was the last day of the event that you could spin the wheel, that's fine because I even said I would rather get my 35k topaz back. Just to let you know, I had to spend those resources because I figured this problem would not get solved for months or even ever just like the last problem I reported that hasn't been fixed after 2 months. Better not to take a complete loss is this regard. So what are they going to do? Take back the resources and give me my lost topaz along with beer bottle caps that I can no longer use because the event is over? How is that going to work out? Or should I expect that this problem will never get fixed along with the last one where I took a major loss because of thier mistakes? In the end, I have a feeling that I will be taking yet another loss in some way shape or form thanks to the devs once again. Seems like if they decide to cheat players out of our money then that's what's going to happen at this point as the players have no recourse in the matter.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-14 18:30:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-09-20
 Author| Post time 2020-9-14 19:53:58 | Show all posts
Edited by xerosignal_01 at 2020-9-14 20:34

This is going to be the deciding issue for me. If they choose to screw me over again then I am quitting the game. I have pumped on average $500 or more into this game each month and invested 4 years into it which I have played pretty much every day in that time. By now I have probably spent over $20,000 easily on just this game and if this is the way they are deciding to treat me then they can go to hell along with this game. I'm sick of their not give a crap attitude towards the people that have helped keep this game going for as long as it has to the point where they are actually stealing from us now without a care in the world. Players are pretty much quiting this game on a daily basis because of all the problems the devs create as they do little to nothing to actually stop the problems from happening.

Trust me when I say there are plenty of other games I can spend my money on that won't somehow screw me over on a regular basis like this one has. Games that do not break down every week or so where over time bugs are actually fixed and not increased as time goes on like this one. Games ran by companies where if there are problems, their problem ticket system isn't a complete dead end and you can actually get help from an real person that won't just copy/past generic responses, then close your ticket without ever fixing your problems or providing a reason why they closed your ticket like GTArcade does. Games created by developers that don't try to screw you over for every penny they can get. GTArcade is a complete failure when it comes to all of this.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-14 19:53:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
avenger1979
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2020-5-31
Last Visited 2020-09-16
Post time 2020-9-16 16:13:57 | Show all posts
i am not going to read all this, but really you want us to believe you spin the while more than 300 times you didn't notice anything and you lost 35k topaz which i don't see on any screen shot that you had them before you spin, and you didn't understand anything
avenger jr. Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

avenger1979 Last edit in 2020-9-16 16:13:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-09-20
 Author| Post time 2020-9-16 18:51:22 | Show all posts
Edited by xerosignal_01 at 2020-9-16 20:02

Well if you did read everything, then you would have known that I didn't realize my topaz was gone until I had already spun the wheel a bunch of times using x5 spin until I got the insufficient items message which I had mentioned. I had almost 35k topaz and at the rate of using the x5 spin option, this means I actually spun the wheel less than 70 times but it gives you x5 the rewards as it says. So I didn't actually spin the wheel more than 300 times or even close to 100 times genius... Once you use up all your spin tokens, the icon of the spin token right below the spin buttons turns into a topaz which is what I was looking at and is when I would have stopped spinning the wheel but that never happened. You're not very smart are you? If you are a moderator here on the forums, it may do you well to actually read peoples entire post concerning problems especially if you are the so called support here. Wow where do they even find these people? Are you serious?

READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SAY RIDICULOUS THINGS BASED ON YOUR OWN OPINIONS WITHOUT THE FACTS... Again this was a bug I had never seen before in where it was using all my topaz instead of the beer bottle caps as you can see in the screenshots with time stamps. So you are expecting me to foresee the outcome of a problem which I have never seen before in this game, know exactly what will go wrong concering what the bug will effect and that I should have known that it was going to use up all my topaz instead of beer bottle caps, therefor I should have taken a screenshot of how much topaz I had before I started spinning the wheel that day as well as keep a constant eye on my topaz when normally, if you have the tokens to spin the wheel then it does not use your topaz in the first place? Are you listening to yourself? Where is your mind at? Is the talent pool of competent players so drained in the GTArcade community that they just pick anybody to become mods now as long as they make good little obedient lapdogs for the devs that can't think for themselves and lack common sense?

So you are on here, a wet behind the ears Jr. player moderator, pushing points based on your own opinion on a matter in which you have little to no clue about because you said it yourself, you did not even read the entire post, therefore lacking the facts to actually be pushing any legitimate points or claims concerning the issue? Does anyone else here see something wrong with this? I can already tell that if you do not even read peoples post in full when it comes to problems that need addressing and fixing, that you are going to be a complete failure when it comes to this job so just stay at of it. You sit there with your little laughing imoji directed towards me but it is actually you who is making yourself look like a complete arrogant fool. Think about that.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-16 18:51:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-21 05:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064077 second(s), 47 queries .