North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 170| Reply: 1

Land Expansion and new troop type (Suggestion)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkraincz
User
Joined 2019-6-17
Last Visited 2020-09-19
Post time 2020-9-17 02:14:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Land Expansion and new troop type (Suggestion) Reply:1| View:170
Hey there. I would like to suggest some new features.

It would be great if the map was expanded even to Essos (area beyond The Narrow Sea). That way we could have more GoT lore cities, buildings and even features. I'm talking about for example Dragonstone, Mereen, Pentos, Dothraki Sea etc.

Another suggestion

To be able to get to Essos, you would have to build ships. Would be nice to have ships as another type of "troop", also from tier 1 to tier 4 with particular research trees. Would be interesting to see ship battles in westeros (for example)

And to be able to launch your expedition to Essos or to transfer there, you would have to own KL, SE or Gulltown.

It would also be a nice opportunity to add more different rebel groups (for ex. Dothraki groups) and rebel leaders (for example Dothraki Horseman) with some new, wild equipment materials and equipment pieces.

This would make the game more interesting and more enjoyable. Also I mean it to be heavily focused for free to play players, so they could enjoy the game more, get some nice or premium items that can help them in fight or in for example economy and growth.

Please consider these suggestions, it would make the game more interesting once again.

Thank you
[MBL] DarkRainCZ, K35
Translate

darkraincz Last edit in 2020-9-17 02:14:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
thunderfury
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-8-10
Last Visited 2020-09-21
Post time 2020-9-17 05:20:54 | Show all posts
Hello DarkRain!
Thank you for the well-put together suggestion. I will forward this along to the devs.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thunderfury Last edit in 2020-9-17 05:20:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-21 05:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045469 second(s), 35 queries .