North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10003 Threads / 42764 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 172| Reply: 4

Problems Ignored and No support from Devs or Mods.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-10-15
Post time 2020-9-20 20:20:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Problems Ignored and No support from Devs or Mod Reply:4| View:172
After more than 2 months GTArcade has still not fixed a problem that they caused and has completely swept the issue under the rug. These devs act like complete criminals that steal from you knowing that there is nothing you can do about it and the mods are either helping them do it or just have no power to do anything at all to help you which pretty much makes them completely useless. Two months ago during an Angel's Fund event the devs were doing server maitenances that rolled the game back a bit every time they did it which caused some angel's funds I bought to get reset without it giving my topaz that I spent back to me. I keep brining up the issue as it is still not fixed and I have not gotten any of the items or topaz that I am owed. The forum mods come on here and just completely ignore it when I post about the issue so it shows that they are part of the problem and are helping the devs get away with everything they do wrong instead of mods doing their job to help players get problems resolved. You can read about this problem on my original post here which was put up over two months ago.

http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1350641-1-1.html

Another issue that they are completely ignoring as well which happened over a week ago now that I experienced which will likely also get swet under the rug is when Beer Festival bugged out on me and started using up all my topaz instead of the beer bottle caps I had and I ended up losing almost 35k topaz because of it. Now they are blowing off this issue as well it seems so again they pretty much steal from people and expect you to just put up with it. The problem ticket system is a complete dead end because they just close your ticket after a few days without ever fixing any problems and all you get are the same generic copy and paste replies whenever you submit a ticket. These people are nothing but greedy and evil. They don't seem to give a crap about the players and if they can steal from you than it seems like they will do it however they can without restraint. The forum mods are turning out to be completely on their side so in the end you pretty much can't get any real help for any major problems you run into in their games. The entire GTArcade outfit is nothing but a gang of theives along with their lapdog forum mods that are completely useless to help you with anything at this point.

So now I have two major problems that will likely never get fixed which were caused by the failures of the devs. The most recent problem was a huge loss for me and all the forum mods have done so far is put out a bunch of fluff to help the devs get away with it or even troll me. You can read about the most recent problem here.

http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1352610-1-1.html

I will keep posting on these issues for as long as I have to if they continue to ignore them without ever fixing it. They shouldn't be allowed to just get away with this kind of underhanded behavior.

Jilliah S1016 Vesta

Translate

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-20 20:20:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xerosignal_01
User
Joined 2017-6-10
Last Visited 2020-10-15
 Author| Post time 2020-9-24 16:08:58 | Show all posts
So after well over 2 months you are still waiting for feedback from devs? What a total load of crap. You tell me to respect these people when they do nothing to actually earn it, when in reality they constantly do things like this which earns them disrespect. Pretty much it seems like anything anyone says that puts them into question for all the wrong things they do, you consider some kind of disrespect. If people come on here and post things that expose the devs for all the stuff they do that ends up screwing over the players, it is seen as a threat and you guys pretty much silence players by banning them from posting on the forums. That's what I am experiencing here.

You think that if you just brush it off that I will forget about it all after a year or so while the devs continue to fail to ever get it fixed. Well I am not forgetting about it and I have every right to be pissed off at them. These things would have never happened if they actually focused more on stabilizing the game rather then cook up new crap to make more money. Waiting for nearly two and a half months now just to still only get feedback from the devs concerning just one of these issues is completely unacceptable.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xerosignal_01 Last edit in 2020-9-24 16:08:58

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
r0wan
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-10-2
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2020-9-21 14:58:13 | Show all posts
Hi Jiliiah,

Your pending issues as still reported and awaiting feedback from our Devs, we have been following them up from. However, I am here to remind you again, to be respectful on forum, don't forget your previous account was ban due to have you address our Devs and Moderator.

I will give you the reminder again.

Please do not use rude, derogatory, inflammatory manner, using of offensive/swear words. languages when communicating with our Mod or quoting our Devs,  we won’t be obliged to respond to your inquiry/issues and will simply treat your thread as spam.

Regards,

R0wan
Sr. Moderator
Translate
Floor reply (0)

r0wan Last edit in 2020-9-21 14:58:13

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jmlansky01
User
Joined 2017-6-27
Last Visited 2020-10-28
Post time 2020-10-17 23:56:10 | Show all posts
can i have your account?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jmlansky01 Last edit in 2020-10-17 23:56:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
malykie1
User
Joined 2016-8-13
Last Visited 2020-10-21
Post time 2020-10-21 02:58:50 | Show all posts
i know this sounds stupid but im tired of a system with no support zero feed back or fixes just upgrades to get more $$$$$ for there greed  many others should follow and not spend there $$$$$ on broken system game just ment to trap us to spend spend spend   there tiny bit of compensation dont make up for the loss in the bugs in chaos   ew   gm ans so on  done i refuse to spend my money intill they fix these big problems how can i get a head when other servers dont have the problems we have so if other follow n dont  spend there hard earned money on there broken system intill they get a handle n fix it as i see it they may wake up n see they want our money they need to work for it and not kick back on there big boats  laughing it up my tens of thousands on both my accounts are on hold intill i see a major fix others should do the same game is not worth the constant fail to there loyal members  no more intill we get fixes for the  big bugs instead of upgrades im done  good luck people
Translate
Floor reply (0)

malykie1 Last edit in 2020-10-21 02:58:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-29 18:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048472 second(s), 42 queries .