North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2118| Reply: 103

[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon OCTOBER

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2020-10-29 18:59:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Marathon OCTOBER Reply:103| View:2118
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-11-7 14:16

NOTICE: Event will run for another day so that all participants can review their posts and make the needed changes to their replies
(especially for Topic 5 and the Extra Topic) so that those replies are eligible .

For many runners, the desire to do a marathon is about a personal challenge, a test of one's limits and strength, a wish to prove that you can go the distance and achieve a long-life goal. It is also a huge undertaking, which might first seem as impossible,  a challenge that requires commitment and perseverance. Anytime we accomplish something new we grow stronger, we become more confident."

Our MONTHLY MARATHON  event challenges you to step out of your comfort zone, focus on a subject (or on more), enjoy yourself and have fun while solving the task/s, and prove yourself that you can tackle almost anything if you put your mind to it. All these in the time span of five days!
We need to catch up with the previous month events so here we are ready to start
OCTOBER MONTHLY MARATHON
Let's see how things works with Marathon! It is advisable to start reading everything in here before you begin working on any of the tasks which might stir your interest.
There are FIVE topics we have every month!!! Each of the five topics has at least a task to be solved, which task will ask you to come with a different type of solution, answer or reply. You may choose one topic only, and stick to it, or you can try up to three topics to play with (but no more than three topics, though).
There is another topic, a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic, which we want to challenge your creativity with (you will find all details and explanations for how this extra topic works, below).
As for REWARDS, there are some changes in the way winners for each category are selected and in the way rewards are distributed for each category (everything is now explained in the Rewards - Explanatory Notes section).
Be creative, let your mind run free, allow your imagination and creativity to fully bloom and flourish, speak yourself up and have lots of fun while doing that!

The 5 topics we chose to challenge you with this month are as it follows:
TOPIC 1: "Come and Take it Day" - whatever it is one desires, this special day on October 6 is destinated to be the very date to get it. That does not mean it is allowed to grab and steal someone else’s stuff, but to stop hesitating and fulfill yourself some wishes.
TASK: What wish and desire, which you had thought as long ago to be buried and lost, would you fulfill yourself today?

TOPIC 2: "National Mad Hatter Day" is a fun, silly day based on the Mad Hatter who is a fictional character from Alice in Wonderland story.
TASK: For once, grab yourself a top hat and let your silliness out! Try these two fun ideas:
a) share here one absurd or ridiculous riddle (one you know already or one you created yourself);
b) share a photo, a picture or an image of a "mad hatter" hat you'd love to wear. Maybe to wear it this Halloween !!!

TOPIC 3: "National Mulligan Day" is observed annually on October 17th. In golf, a mulligan happens when a player gets a second chance to perform a specific move or action. The day offers an opportunity for giving yourself a second chance or, as some people call it, a "do-over".
TASK: How about celebrate the day by taking a do-over? Sometime we all deserve to have it, so be considerate and choose the day to be the day you offer a Mulligan. Tell us what Mulligan you would offer to yourself, then to a friend of yours and to someone not so close to you, like a neighbor or a colleague at work.

TOPIC 4: October, 1950, marks the official birth of the Peanuts comic.
TASK: Create a comic strip of your own, focusing on 2 or 3 characters in game. Choose any characters, at your will, and create your first strip (a comic strip is a sequence of drawings in boxes that tell an amusing story, typically printed in a newspaper or magazine). Do not make it longer than 5 boxes.

TOPIC 5: "Count your Buttons Day" - from all the made-up holidays, this one is a head scratcher, but,  as buttons have been part of human fashion since antiquity, why not celebrate it, after all?
TASK: Let's celebrate the buttons then! Do you have a button collection you are proud of? Share it here! We all have a sewing kit somewhere in the house. Let us see how many buttons and of what sort you have there! Buttons were used (and they still are) for decoration and as jewelry. Do you have a piece of clothing decorated and adorned with buttons? Show off with it! You might have a decoration in the house, made of buttons or with buttons among the materials used to make it. Let us see it! Buttons were and are made out of some rare or unusual materials, like sea shells, bones, ivory, etc. Do you have such buttons to show? Do it!
For anything you might choose to show here, don't forget that the uploaded file is obligatory to display a piece of paper with your data written on it (handwriting only)!

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC
"Halloween or Hallowe'en (a contraction of "All Hallows' evening"), also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve, is a celebration observed in many countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. It begins the observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed."  (source Wikipedia) What would you disguise yourself as for Halloween? What would you dress up in? Show off and show us what you would choose. Upload here a photo of the costume or of the disguise outfit and prompts, created or made by yourself. In the uploaded file there is obligatory to appear a piece of paper, attached to or placed next to the costume or outfit, on which you have to write your IGN/character name, server and platform (handwriting only, not digital addition).

RULES
Let's revise and remember how this event works. You might want to read these rules very carefully.
  • You have ALL the topics you can choose among already posted.
  • You can choose any of the topics there, any you are comfortable with, to reply, answer and resolve.
  • You can choose more than one topic to answer, but you are allowed to choose only up to THREE different topics (no more than three!!!).
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen (one, two or three) you have to resolve and complete ALL the tasks the topic/s you chose come with.
  • Do not use "floor/quick reply" to answer and post your reply. Use a "normal reply". We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • For the topic/s you choose, you MUST follow the instructions and rules stated for each of them.
  • No matter how many topics you have chosen, ALL your answers have to be posted and must appear in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per Forum account and IGN/character, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
eg. [post your answer/s for the topic/s you chose]
      IGN: TheGeni(e)us
      SERVER: PotOfGold(2020)-GMT
      PLATFORM: GTarcade

DURATION
START: 29th of October
END: 2nd of November

REWARDS - EXPLANATORY NOTE
A. ATOP THE TOP: There will be a number of up to 30 players selected for this category. ONLY the participants who choose to resolve THREE (3) topics out of the five available and the EXTRA TOPIC, too, will enter the selection process for this category. Winners will be picked (from among the participants whose posts make them eligible and who follow the rules and instructions stated for the topics they chose to resolve), using a raffle process.
From the 55 participants whose posts were eligible for this category, here are the 30 lucky winners:

B. TOP 30 CREATIVITY: We will RANDOMLY pick a number of up to 30 participants, from among ALL participants in event, no matter if they choose to solve one, two or three topics, to be sent an extra surprise reward for the way in which topics they chose are resolved, for uniqueness, ingeniosity, creativity, "freshness", quality of screenshots posted, art creation and artworks (drawings, sketches, pictures, handmade items, etc). The participants who are selected in ATOP THE TOP category, can also enter in the selection process for TOP 30 CREATIVITY category.

C. There is a SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC, the 6th topic in the event. This task is open for ALL participants. This topic DOES NOT ENTER the other mandatory topics, it is EXTRA topic to resolve IF you want to get an extra reward, but it is mandatory to resolve it if you want to enter the selection process for the ATOP the TOP rewards. For the participants who choose to "resolve" and come with a solution for this topic, we have a SURPRISE reward to be sent to them when event ends!!! The reward will be sent to ALL eligible participants who choose to come with a valid eligible solution, reply or answer and who follow the rules and requirements for it!!!

• ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after, due to the fact that there is a limited amount of PMs we can send over a 24h period. We thank you in advance for being patient and waiting for all prizes to reach you all.
  • Please be aware of the fact that ALL entries must be checked and verified and this takes a while.
  • It will last for a while for rewards to reach you, it is not possible to send ALL rewards the minute after event is closed!!!
  • Please be patient, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event and entering the winners lists will receive his/her prize!
  • The items or the special item you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

SPECIAL NOTICE
  • Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad words, harassing, racism are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-10-29 18:59:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2020-11-29
Post time 2020-10-30 15:29:50 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2020-10-30 21:20

MONTHLY MARATHON OCTOBER

TOPIC 1- Come and Take it Day
Task:My wish and desire is for my girlfriend Jola nta she shows me that love really exist cause after my divorced i had lost hope on finding love again and I found her in LOA we are together for around 8 months and hope one day she would be my wife,she took away all the pain i had and replaced them by LO VE,RES PECT and HAP PINESS,I can't ask her more cause am really lucky to have her in my life,may she always stay bles sed and happy in her life time, I LOVE you so much Jolanta

TOPIC 2- National Ma d Hatter Day
TASK (A)- Riddle: A woman s h o o t s her husband
                         Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes
                         Finally she h a n g s him
                         But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
                         How can this be?
            Answer: The woman is a photographer. she s h o t a picture of her hu sband,developed it,
                         and h u n g it up to dry TASK(B)- I like Gandalf's hat in the film Lord of the rings(see picture)

TOPIC 5- Count day ButtonTask- This was done by my amazing girlfriend she wrote my name on a cloth.
see picture.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC
I would get di sguised like the guy in sca ry mo vie see picture

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2020-10-30 15:29:50

Support 6

Default Signature
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
senseikakashi0...
User
Joined 2020-9-14
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-31 20:19:36 | Show all posts
Edited by senseikakashi018 at 2020-11-3 22:00

IGN: Snow07
Server: 1467
Platform: GTArcade

Topic 1:
To finish my college program soon and became a CPA

Topic 2:
A. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle

B.

Topic 3:
To myself:
The time I regretted the most

To a friend:
The time he/she regretted the most

To someone I'm not close to:
The time he/she regretted the most

Surprise Extra Topic:
Will just wear this formal wear and have a make up for halloween

Translate

x
Floor reply (2)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please read the rules for Extra topic again and make the needed changes to your post after that, so that your reply is eligible.
    Translate
    2020-11-1 12:54  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2020-11-7 14:47  Reply

senseikakashi0... Last edit in 2020-10-31 20:19:36

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
airamakasinag2...
User
Joined 2020-8-1
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-29 21:29:30 | Show all posts

Greatest regret of his/her life

Edited by airamakasinag27 at 2020-11-3 17:06

IGN: Snow
Server: Frostfell (1463)

Topic 1:One of the things I want in this time of pandemic is that to be with friends. Almost a year since I last have a bond with them so it would be great to be with them again if ever

Topic 2:
A. If you drop a yellow hat in the Red Sea, what does it become?
-Wet.

B.

Topic 3:
To myself:
The time I didn't follow my decision in term of getting the program I really wanted in term on getting the program I really wanted in college

To a friend:
The moment he/she made a decision that leads to destruction of friendship

To someone not so close to me:
Greatest regret of his/her life

Surprise Special Topic:My halloween costume, more like of a Harley Quinn

Translate
Floor reply (1)

airamakasinag2... Last edit in 2020-10-29 21:29:30

Support 4

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnreimonses8
User
Joined 2020-8-20
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-29 21:12:33 | Show all posts

One of the costume I want to wear is a costume of a dracula

Edited by johnreimonses8 at 2020-11-3 17:17

IGN: Twynz

Topic 1:
One of the things I really wanted is a gaming PC/Laptop and a fast connection. I can play some of the games I want rn but there are still many on the list which I wanted to play but I can't play because of my PC can't even handle it
Topic 2:
A. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?  
-C

B.

Topic 3:
To myself
The time I messed up my decision that ruined my social life

To my friend:
The moment he/she choses a person over a person

To a person that is not that close to me:
The moment he/she made a choice because he/she is made and regretted it soon

Surprise Extra Topic

My Kakashi costume

Translate
Floor reply (1)

johnreimonses8 Last edit in 2020-10-29 21:12:33

Support 4

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
saranggola ni ...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-11-3 05:58:25 | Show all posts
OCTOBER MONTHLY MARATHON

Topic 1  Come and Take It Day

Topic 2  National Mad Hatter Day
Task A

Task B

Topic 3  National Mulligan Day

Extra Topic:  Halloween Disguise
I wear an outfit of a detective socializing in the party who is in disguise.

kite
uc26
GTArcade
Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

saranggola ni ... Last edit in 2020-11-3 05:58:25

Support 3

kite
Ninurta(622)-HKT
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
memendz
User
Joined 2016-4-9
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2020-11-1 23:14:46 | Show all posts
IGN : Crazy Bhoi
Server : uc21
Platform : Facebook

3 Topics and 1 Extra/Surprise  Topic are completed/

Please see below.

Thanks and Happy Halloween  !

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

memendz Last edit in 2020-11-1 23:14:46

Support 3

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzpxepuixhslk...
User
Joined 2019-1-1
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2020-11-1 18:53:19 | Show all posts

TOPIC 1: "Come and Take it Day"
After this pandemic , I wanna travel for a vacation and go to the Bahamas. When I go there, I would love to stay at a five-star hotel with full service and spa. The closest thing to paradise would be the Bahamas. The water is beautiful and so blue and clear. I would love to wake up to waves crashing against the sand and the sight of ocean when I wake up. The Bahamas will always be my dream vacation.

TOPIC 2: "National Mad Hatter Day"
Task a) absurd Riddle- What driver doesn't have a license?
                               answer: a screwdriver
Task b) photo of mad hatter hat you love to wear

I would love to wear this white Hat together with my white lady costume for Halloween haha

TOPIC 5: "Count your Buttons Day"

a buttons in my blouse..

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC

a white lady costume for Halloween party!

ign: guzel
server: Shule984
platform: Facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

abzpxepuixhslk... Last edit in 2020-11-1 18:53:19

Support 3

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2020-11-26
Post time 2020-11-1 01:16:53 | Show all posts
Edited by abzj79m7tj7dl_jp@facebook.com at 2020-11-1 16:57

I want to have a grand reunion with my group of friends back in College. It's been long overdue because of pandemic. But I know it will happen.

a) riddle: If everyone bought a white car, what would we have?
     answer: a white carnation

I wanna wear this black madhatter top hat

not wanting to waste my friends effort, Thanx vinn for editing!!
that hat would be nice too for my witch costume

TOPIC 5: "Count your Buttons Day"

buttons in my witch costume

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC

A knee-length black hoodie I will wear to look like a witch for Halloween

ign: Amberly
server: ud5
platform: Facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2020-11-1 01:16:53

Support 3

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ユリカイザー...
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2020-11-26
Post time 2020-11-2 15:00:51 | Show all posts
MONTHLY MARATHON - OCTOBER

diwata.s622
uc26
gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

ユリカイザー... Last edit in 2020-11-2 15:00:51

Support 2

diwata.s622 ⭐ Ninurta➡ub43➡uc26 ⭐ gta
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
m_hanes
User
Joined 2017-1-22
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2020-11-2 00:20:43 | Show all posts
IGN : mMMm    Server : uc21   Platform : GTArcade

Please see below for the three topics and one surprise topic.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

m_hanes Last edit in 2020-11-2 00:20:43

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thof
User
Joined 2014-12-13
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-29 21:47:03 | Show all posts
Edited by thof at 2020-11-2 12:05

IGN: Xerath
Platform: Facebook

TOPIC 2:
"National Mad Hatter Day"
This ancient invention allows people to see through walls. What is it?
Ans: A Window.
I'd want to Use this Hat of Twisted Fate from League of Legends.

TOPIC 4: "eanuts Comic Day"

One day a kid was lost around the Forest while hunting chickens.
She just wants to prove her Father that She and a Chicken aren't alike in every feature since her father always teases her.
After 10 mins of hunting..

After the encounter.. she realized she was able to hunt the chicken she's been looking for. But got away.

TOPIC 5:
Dont really have a collection of Rarely-designed buttons but I got here 5 kept on our sewing Kit

SUPRISE EXTRA TOPIC:
Got caught up with the Typhoon on our country and hadn't readied up a holloween costume. So I'm just forced to create my Low Quality Black Dressed Clown custume.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

thof Last edit in 2020-10-29 21:47:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chilina
User
Joined 2016-7-29
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2020-10-29 21:47:31 | Show all posts
Edited by chilina at 2020-11-2 22:10

Tropic 1

Only think I whish for is to get a bigger place to live and get a dog

TOPIC 2

1) I would like to go whit  this hat to protect myself its kind of spooky to   

2) Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?
Answer: It is you

Extra tropic
I will have this costume on to look like a halloween queen

Ign Chilina
UD 11
R2.games

Translate

x
Floor reply (2)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please read the rules for each topic, again. Topic 2 has two tasks, obligatory to be resolved. Extra topic asks for an outfit from reality, with a piece of paper attached to it,with your data written on it (handwriting, not digital addition on a pic found on the internet).
    Translate
    2020-10-31 13:10  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-11-7 15:03  Reply

chilina Last edit in 2020-10-29 21:47:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
estar
User
Joined 2016-12-28
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-29 23:05:09 | Show all posts
Edited by estar at 2020-11-1 22:16

Task 1 : i want a high-end gaming pc ofcourse
Task 2 :
hat : bloodborne hat ofcourse what else would a man want?
riddle : 10 and 10 but not 20....and when you add 50 it becomes 11 what am i?
            answer : hour
Task 3 : left someone dear to me alone in some place because i was dumb, i would have really wanted a second chance for that

Extra topic : always wanted to be a gardener in plants vs zombie....i got my stuff ready too

IGN Frost
server TrollfenMoor 1464
platform Gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please read the rules for Topic 5 and the Extra topic again and operate the changes to them, accordingly. For now, your answers are not eligible.
    Translate
    2020-10-31 13:16  Reply
  • what about now?
    Translate
    2020-11-1 22:17  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-11-7 15:04  Reply

estar Last edit in 2020-10-29 23:05:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alexandra mari...
User
Joined 2015-12-6
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-29 23:53:05 | Show all posts
Topic 1
I wish to travel to space and meet the aliens!
IGN:lady00
SERVER:syene678
PLATFORM:GTA

Translate
Floor reply (1)

alexandra mari... Last edit in 2020-10-29 23:53:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jony jonyboy
User
Joined 2016-7-8
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2020-10-29 23:58:20 | Show all posts
Topic 1
First of all I wish for this pandemic to be over and everything to be alright again.
IGN:jony
SERVER:UC39
PLATFORM:FB

Translate
Floor reply (1)

jony jonyboy Last edit in 2020-10-29 23:58:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anjeram camba
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-30 00:25:57 | Show all posts

ANSWER: my wish and desire, are to have a companion in life that even the tought times there are always there...

In the other hand, as a part of a unbreakable partnership i will share my side and in that long term we both each other ways.

A.) Out of the eater, something to eat; out of the strong, something sweet."

("What is sweeter than honey? What is stronger than a lion?")

B.) mad hatter

TOPIC 3: "National Mulligan Day"

ANSWER: i offer a do-over a day or a move that its not quite right in a moment i did before, well... we have our mistakes you know...
its for everybody. its a superpower to undo a day.

SURPRISE EXTRA TOPIC:

i would disguise myself a scarecrow, just some "old clothes" and some straw looks fine and easy...
well i dont have any straws here so i guess an example of it might be reasonable to enter the event.

IGN: anjeram
Server: uc29
Platform: facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (5)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please read the rules for Extra topic, again, then operate the needed changes to your answer.
    Translate
    2020-10-31 13:17  Reply
  • does it mean do get anything if i did not answer extra topic?
    Translate
    2020-11-6 09:07  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

It means you qualify for participation reward only, without entering Extra Topic and Atop the Top categories.
    Translate
    2020-11-6 22:43  Reply
  • got it! thanks!
    Translate
    2020-11-7 00:12  Reply
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Translate
    2020-11-7 15:08  Reply

anjeram camba Last edit in 2020-10-30 00:25:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deiract
User
Joined 2020-3-27
Last Visited 2020-11-28
Post time 2020-10-30 02:18:24 | Show all posts
Task 1: My longtime wish and desire is pretty materialistic - 1969 Chevy Camaro.

Task 2:
a) I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
b) I would love to wear this hat:

Task 3: I would offer myself a do-over of starting this morning. To a friend - a do-over of cupcakes she burned and was really bummed about. To someone not as close - a do-over of listening to someone.

Surprise Extra Topic:
I had a nun outfit ready for this Halloween

IGN: Deira
SERVER: TowerofMadness(1458)
PLATFORM: GTarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

deiract Last edit in 2020-10-30 02:18:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-11-29 01:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.110029 second(s), 70 queries .