North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 52| Reply: 5

Suggestion Shop Limits

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tmeh.gm
User
Joined 2019-7-12
Last Visited 2021-01-15
Post time 2021-1-11 05:57:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suggestion Shop Limits Reply:5| View:52
I really cannot ever understand what these people are thinking...

With the AC Playoffs format now we get to play Alliance Conquest WAY less than we used to.  This in and of itself is absolute garbage, considering it still remains the single best event in the game.
The ONLY reason AC Playoffs last time was even tolerable was the fact that it had some benefit from the shop if you could bet correctly and rack up a bunch of feathers to spend.  The Castle Skins are absolute garbage, and were garbage last time too.  Ontop of them being temporary skins instead of permanent, they are also the crappiest ones of all the skins.  Then Avatar Frames? And temporary at that? Seriously? Who wants to waste feathers on that garbage? I dont understand being so cheap with digital items that cost them absolutely nothing.... absolutely incomprehensible....

The ONLY thing that made the betting worth anything was the hearts.  There was a limit of 999 last time in the shop, and if you bet right you could buy as many hearts as you could afford.  This went a long way in helping with Weirwood Memories when it came about, and encouraged people to participate and follow the playoffs.... This got people into the game more as they were engaged.

Instead now they have made that limit 15.  15? Really?  These guys are begging people to quit at this point... it is bad enough to do not implement any of the recommended changes or fix any of the huge bugs and issues, but ontop of that they screw with the only few good things this game actually had going.  I can't believe I just noticed this today.... I was all ready to buy a ton of hearts and was following the matches to predict properly.... instead now fk it, screen closed, won't pay attention anymore.. Game will continue to progressively get more and more stale... I don't need any more feathers now that I can already buy out everything of actual use.

I can't believe I still even bother to hope that these guys will eventually start doing things right... they have clearly shown a complete disregard for intelligence and care.

Translate

tmeh.gm Last edit in 2021-1-11 05:57:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
sk4rlet
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2020-11-16
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2021-1-11 09:37:01 | Show all posts
Hello tmeh!
Sorry you are so displeased with the Prediction Shop, I'll make a feedback to the developers for you.

Also, please go to the new Forum https://forum.gtarcade.com/forum/1 for any future visits
Regards
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sk4rlet Last edit in 2021-1-11 09:37:01

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tmeh.gm
User
Joined 2019-7-12
Last Visited 2021-01-15
 Author| Post time 2021-1-12 07:20:36 | Show all posts
They are so quick to remove anything that may be a small benefit to the players, and refuse to adjust anything that is an abysmal wreck.

I'll give you a good example of the same situation in the opposite direction...

They added a Dismantle & Replace feature that people had been asking for since the 1st person got their Champion's Set maxed.  They royally screwed this up (probably on purpose) with the pricing in the Replacement Shop.  10000 Copper Coins for 1 60 stamina heart.  That is 39 legendary quality materials for 1 60 stamina heart.  It is so ridiculously obvious how much of a rip off and how ridiculous this math is.... yet it has now been so many months and they have not even bothered to change this.  It takes what... maybe 5 minutes to change that value with any update.

Instead they noticed that some people got like 80% of their bets right... they were engaged with the game and were able to bet smartly and win enough feathers to buy 100 to 150 hearts (considering the other shop items are absolute garbage)... good for them? NOPE! limit hearts to 15 immediately... that is their response.

This game could have been great in the hands of anyone else... a company like supercell would have been good.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tmeh.gm Last edit in 2021-1-12 07:20:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
thunderfury
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-8-10
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2021-1-12 11:01:00 | Show all posts
Hi Tmeh,
I understand your frustration as a fellow player. There's a lot of tweaks to be done to this game to please the mast majority and being fair to f2p and p2w at the same time. I'll add your additional feedback to sk4rlet's forward to the Old Gods.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thunderfury Last edit in 2021-1-12 11:01:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tmeh.gm
User
Joined 2019-7-12
Last Visited 2021-01-15
 Author| Post time 2021-1-13 06:56:41 | Show all posts
Ya I know you guys as players feel a similar pain.  It is just sad to see greed and incompetance get in the way of a game with otherwise very good potential.  Thanks for the follow-up. Not expecting anything, but at least I made myself heard, haha.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tmeh.gm Last edit in 2021-1-13 06:56:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
babyphd
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-5-18
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2021-1-14 16:41:37 | Show all posts
Of course all of your words are heard, tmeh.gm!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

babyphd Last edit in 2021-1-14 16:41:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-21 14:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050758 second(s), 43 queries .