North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 886| Reply: 164

[Forum Event] JANUARY Monthly Calendar Roulette

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2021-01-17
Post time 2021-1-12 01:50:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] JANUARY Monthly Calendar Roulette Reply:164| View:886
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2021-1-15 16:09

for the month of  JANUARYis about to start.
Steps are already known by everyone now so to resume it, all you need to do is join, choose a number, resolve a tiny easy-peasy task, then withdraw your reward when event ends. All's set for ALL OF YOU to get a lucky draw and catch!
Let's see how event is gonna work this month!
  • Event lasts for three (3) days only.
  • There is a monthly calendar posted, for the corresponding month.
  • Each day of the month has a number of 10 up to 15 slots allocated.
  • Each day of the month has a specific item hidden under and not revealed to players until event ends. Participants will only know and see the dates/days in the calendar.
  • Each participant will choose one day/one date ONLY from the days of the month, and will mention it in a post under this thread (ex. I choose as my lucky day/lucky number the 4th of January).
  • Each participant can only choose ONE date. In case there are more players choosing the same date and all the slots allocated for the day are completed, the participants who might find themselves out of the limit, will the next day with free or unoccupied slots.
  • When event ends, all days will be flipped and there will be revealed what’s been hidden under each of them (all participants will then know what they have won).
  • There is ONE day, though, each month, which is different!!! What’s special about this specific day? This day won’t have an item hidden under it but a … JOKER!!! The JOKER stands for a randomly chosen item to be sent as reward, from all the other items which were hidden under the rest of the days!
  • Each month, the JOKER will hide under another day, different from the day he hid under the previous month.
  • There is also a tiny easy-peasy but mandatory task to be resolved by each participant in event.
  • MANDATORY TASK: Words are the building blocks of communication—but still, there's a lot you probably don't know about them. "Word Nerd Day" is celebrated annually on January 9. A word is the smallest unit in a language that conveys a meaning when it is written and spoken by itself. When written, it has white space at its beginning and the end, but not in the middle. When spoken, a word is a form of speech that is uttered as a single unit. Love your dictionary? Do you like long, complicated, fancy words? If your answer is yes, then this is the unofficial holiday for you. We challenge you to come with two "nerd" words of yourself: a) one "long, complicated and fancy" word you really love to use a lot (even if you are not aware of that, hehehe); b) one "nerd" word you're using or you learnt since you started playing the game or while you're playing it. You can add extra explanations for the meaning or even illustrate your words, in any way you might consider proper and fitting.

to follow in event:
  • Choose one day/date from the days/dates in the calendar. Write the day/date down in your post.
  • You can ONLY choose ONE single day/date. If you choose more than a day/date, your post becomes invalid and it will be not eligible for any reward to be sent.
  • It is not accepted to have only the day/date posted in your reply without the mandatory task resolved. Reples without the mandatory task in it are not eligibile for a reward.
  • Do not use floor/quick reply to answer and post your reply. Use a normal reply. We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration and in this thread will be counted.
  • ALL your answers have to be posted and must appear in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
  • Reply with the solution/answer for the tasks requested to be solved. Your answer should have this form:

eg. [your answer/s]     
IGN: TheGambler      
SERVER: HouseOfCards(2020)-GMT      
PLATFORM: GTarcade

START: 12th of January 2021
END: 14th of January 2021

• ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after (no more than 7 days), due to the fact that there is a limited amount of PMs we can send over a 24h period. We thank you in advance for being patient and waiting for all prizes to reach you all.
  • Rewards will be sent only to participants who follow the rules of event and whose replies make the posts eligible.
  • Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event will receive his/her prize!
  • Please be aware of the fact that ALL entries must be checked and verified and this takes a while. It will last for a while for rewards to reach you, it is not possible to send ALL rewards the minute after event is closed!!!
  • The items or the special item/s you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

• Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event MIGHT require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted. Empty and/or non-related posts, reply or comments will be deleted.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as you MIGHT be required to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
  • You can only participate once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad or rude words, harassing, racism, any copycat reply are not permitted nor allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.
    Let's see what was hidden under each of the days in JANUARY!

How many letters are there in the world’s longest place name?
Single Polls, Total 48 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

loa 1 events Last edit in 2021-1-12 01:50:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neoconifer
User
Joined 2016-9-21
Last Visited 2021-01-14
Post time 2021-1-12 02:38:47 | Show all posts
3 Jan, Nerd Word: A) Stupendous  B) Noob

NeoConifer, Sharkline 1357, GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

neoconifer Last edit in 2021-1-12 02:38:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vido5662
User
Joined 2017-2-20
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2021-1-12 02:42:04 | Show all posts
Edited by vido5662 at 2021-1-12 02:53

well....lets see
i choose 20th of jan my birthday

short word would be gooder (better) english is my second lang so.....yup many funny mistakes

long word would be internationprinter which is...basicly copying the text of another language...but in a nerdy mode on when talking so go bla bla bla.....okay okay sorry

server Silverfalls(1473)

IGN Rebel
platform Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

vido5662 Last edit in 2021-1-12 02:42:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xblade
User
Joined 2014-8-5
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2021-1-12 02:50:54 | Show all posts
14 Jan
Nerd Word:  buffoon
Its when someone always annoy me or if we are joking around, this is the word I utter.

IGN: xblade
SErver : Ophicious 405  (ub93)
Platform: FB
Translate
Floor reply (1)

xblade Last edit in 2021-1-12 02:50:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
silversnow
User
Joined 2018-9-15
Last Visited 2021-01-20
Post time 2021-1-12 02:51:34 | Show all posts
1.  Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious : I just love the sound of this word.
2. simp : I have been using it a lot lately with my boyfriend these days. I love how he simps over me.

26th January

IGN: Silversnow
Server: Silverfalls(1473)
platform: Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

silversnow Last edit in 2021-1-12 02:51:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nguyễn alex
User
Joined 2016-1-9
Last Visited 2021-01-15
Post time 2021-1-12 02:56:03 | Show all posts
Edited by nguyễn alex at 2021-1-12 13:36

oooOoooooOOoooh this is going to be interesting!

(A) I saw "Honorificabilitudinitatibus" when I was reading Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare for my Literature homework. According to my search from Wikipedia, it is "the state of being able to achieve honours". Oh the struggles I went through just to memorize that the spelling and pronunciation by heart for my oral exam. But hey, I've been using it regularly ever since. The only cons is that people usually think that I'm a bit loco XD

(B) I think it has to be "preep", a word that was invented by a friend in the same server years ago. A preep is basically a person who is a pervert and a creep at the same time. Usually when we was gossiping with each other, we use "preep" many times to joke around. The word is on Urban Dictionary if anyone of you want to see it for yourself
25th January

IGN: illuminati
Server: Silverfalls(1473)
platform: Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (4)

nguyễn alex Last edit in 2021-1-12 02:56:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hylander
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2021-01-16
Post time 2021-1-12 03:03:07 | Show all posts

January 1

Nerd words:

1. psuedointellectuals
2. gesticulate

Hylander ub76 gta

Translate
Floor reply (1)

hylander Last edit in 2021-1-12 03:03:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan bryan...
User
Joined 2014-8-23
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2021-1-12 03:08:40 | Show all posts
I choose for my day the 29th day of January as I like months when they have 5 Fridays.

WORDS:
a) Unprecedented .. I can't use the word now without it being 'tongue-in-cheek' since COVID; I don't think the word will ever be the same

b) Nerf  ... Granted as a child it meant some of my most fun toys, NOW takes on a completely different meaning.  It seems like some of LOA's heroes have gotten 'nerfed' considering how much they cost sometimes.

IGN: Alwander
Server: Decarabia (432)
Platform: Facebook

Translate
Floor reply (1)

jonathan bryan... Last edit in 2021-1-12 03:08:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
walker (uc32)
User
Joined 2015-1-7
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2021-1-12 03:23:26 | Show all posts
Edited by walker (uc32) at 2021-1-11 23:38

Jan 13

a) Frankenfood, b) Futz

Walker
uc32
GTA

Translate
Floor reply (1)

walker (uc32) Last edit in 2021-1-12 03:23:26

Support

IGN - Walker, Server - Gershon(696), Platform - GTA

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2021-1-12 04:14:35 | Show all posts
January 12 for me please.

A) Retrograde - "going backwards" seems especially valid in covid times when we start to forget how to behave or socialize.

B) Flabbergasted - a feeling I have quite often playing LOA

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames / R2
Translate
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2021-1-12 04:14:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-21 14:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075579 second(s), 54 queries .