North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 46| Reply: 1

Why are European players deprived in this game?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jamunajames201
User
Joined 2020-3-27
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2021-1-14 08:20:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Why are European players deprived in this game? Reply:1| View:46
Edited by jamunajames201 at 2021-1-15 17:17

This game is very unfair against European players. Not just because of the maintenance, which is scheduled at 6:00 GMT and after the night it wastes all sorts of your ingame incomes (motivation, stamina, tavern, merchant etc.) and your access is denied at most important time to start with your daily game activities.

Compensation for maintenance is a joke and in overall game is not fair, because you are not able to provide the same playing conditions for all the players around the world. For example, why Elite Trial event has to start&reset at 0:00 GMT every time, when thw most of EU players are sleeping https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/
? Most of other events like KvK starts at 0:00 GMT too, what gives big advantage to non EU players again!

Why don't you start with the maintenance at 0:00 GMT if almost all other server activities start then? Why we European players are treated like that, and why we have to pay the biggest VAT (22% or so), what makes us less competitive by default? In other games players have to pay they same final price for the particular pack to buy, and VAT is concern of developer, who needs to provide the same price for all players.

Please answer me, why can't you provide the same gaming conditions for every player around the world? Why we EU players are treated like that and why we have to pay more than others for the same game packs? Why maintenance + extension time is always scheduled to the detriment of EU time zone? This this is becoming very annoying and it is time to change your attitude against EU players and try to ensure the same conditions for all.

Translate

jamunajames201 Last edit in 2021-1-14 08:20:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
sk4rlet
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2020-11-16
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2021-1-14 09:10:21 | Show all posts
Hello jamunajames201!
I sadly cannot answer as to why it's done this way. I can send a feedback for the devs with your concerns, though.
I completely understand the frustration. I don't think we will get an answer as to why it's that way, but we lose nothing letting them know

Regards
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sk4rlet Last edit in 2021-1-14 09:10:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-21 12:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050935 second(s), 35 queries .