North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
1095 Threads / 41682 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1913| Reply: 38

[Forum Event] Happy Halloween

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2022-03-04
 Author| Post time 2021-10-31 19:35:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Happy Halloween Reply:38| View:1913
Edited by loa 1 events at 2021-11-10 19:00

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hope you all are enjoying this spooky day of the year. Costumes, pumpkins, candies and let us not forget scary stories!
It goes without saying that our LOA1 players come from all around the world and have their own scary stories, either experienced by themselves or someone they know.

Your tasks for this Halloween event are:
1) Share us a spooky story in your area or country. Give us all the details!
2) Trick-or-Treat! Let us know what kind of treat you have prepared!
3) Choose an LOA1 Angel to mark this day!

For this special event, we will select:
** 10 Super Lucky Winners
** 30 Lucky Winners

Do not forget to add your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) in your reply.
Event lasts until November 4th, 23:59:59 (EST), so make sure you post your reply until then!!!

Notes:
*Each entry has to be unique, so no copy-paste. Disqualification is immediate when found.
*Before posting your Reply, please check the requirements for the event and the rules stated!!!
*Please note that winner list will not be posted as soon as event ends, so your patience is most appreciated. For those who find themselves in the winner list, the rewards will be sent via Forum PM.
AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2021-10-31 19:35:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ميسون حبيبة قل...
User
Joined 2017-10-21
Last Visited 2022-03-10
Post time 2021-11-1 20:02:55 | Show all posts
ِ1 -Abandoned factory
In one of the Halloween celebrations, there was a group of girls walking on their way home, and on the way there was that abandoned factory about which many scary tales are circulated
about being full of ghosts, strange phenomena, and scary sounds that no one knows their source, and despite all So the girls decided to find out the truth about this place for themselves.

In fact, two girls were very afraid and refused to enter, and the other two girls said that it was fun to enter the abandoned factory
and to go through that fun and scary adventure at the same time and indeed the two girls entered, and after half an hour the feeling of fear began to seep into the two girls outside
and suddenly they heard a voice Screams from within, suggesting that something bad had happened to the others smelled of blood all around and they were terrified.

The two girls ran out of the place, and went to get help but unfortunately neither of the two girls saw who entered the abandoned factory again and no one came near that place on Halloween at all.
2-
I made scary pumpkin jars

3-I will celebrate with Babalon angel Which has terrifying red eyes

info
IGN: nona
platform: FB
server: 1448(Anna)

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

ميسون حبيبة قل... Last edit in 2021-11-1 20:02:55

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
don_juan633
User
Joined 2015-9-14
Last Visited 2022-03-02
Post time 2021-11-1 01:29:30 | Show all posts
Edited by don_juan633@yahoo.com at 2021-11-1 01:34

The legend of Al-Nadaha  
is one of the most widespread terrifying Egyptian myths, especially in rural areas. This legend is a bit like the true story of the Mermaid, the only difference being the location of the two.
alnahdah is present at canals and banks, but the mermaid is present at seas and rivers. The legend of the condescension revolves around a beautiful-looking woman who tries to seduce men, usually at night. And she calls the men by their names in a soft way. In the morning, or days later, these men are usually found either dead or obsessed, according to legend.
At the beginning of his life, my grandfather, may God have mercy on him, was a rural resident, and he was the one who told us this story. One day, when I finished my work and went home, I felt so sleepy that the sleep left my eyes. I called my friend Imad, and found him suffering from the same story, so we agreed to meet outside to entertain him a little.
Already what a 15 minutes later we met at our favorite coffee shop. We sat down, played dominoes, drank our favorite drink, and eventually left on our way home. It was past one in the morning, and the street was very dark, except for a faint light from the only street lamp still working. Imad and I were chatting, but as soon as the injustice intensified, we became silent, trying to focus on the road so as not to fall into the canal that was on the side of the road.
Suddenly we heard a very sweet voice of a girl, at first we didn't know where the voice came from, but we tried to follow towards it. The sound was getting closer and closer, but unfortunately we couldn't see the girl. We went home, but I could sense that there was something different about Emad. The next day, I woke up to the shouting of the villagers to find that they had found Emad's body in the same canal we had passed the day before. I tried to search for an answer, how did Imad reach that area despite the fact that he lives two streets away from me? What made him turn back? Ah, that sound. A stream of questions interrupted a young man's voice in panic: It must be the victory! Remember last week when Hamdi passed away in the same area. Remember what his wife said at the time that he went to that spot because he heard the voice of a girl asking for help!

2 - I don't think many of us would dare dip our hands into a bowl of blood to find out what's hidden inside, but if you have the guts and control yourself, you might get a nice reward.

3 - Well, since we're going to be celebrating Halloween, which definitely means moments of excitement, horror, and blood escaping from the body, so I'm going to celebrate with Babalon the scary, horrifying, and sexy looking angel.

IGN: emu9m
Server: ub62
Platform: GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

don_juan633 Last edit in 2021-11-1 01:29:30

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
coffeeman
User
Joined 2018-11-3
Last Visited 2022-02-28
Post time 2021-11-1 04:32:51 | Show all posts
1-that story told me grandmother, it’s an old story that happened in her neighborhood.on night of all Saints the family was brutally killed when the thieves got into their home.parents and two little kids.the house where the tragedy took place stood by the village small road and people of village started talk about if go past that house at night time can hear child cry ,moaning.at this time that even not a house only foundations and almost wild garden ,because  no one here  live anymore.i do not know how many truth at this story ,but i know locals at night time here not coming. 2- i not good in tricks,so have prepared box of milka mini bars.but at my country serious situation because of covid ,so i hope no one  comes for sweets this year.let children safe stay home.3- as symbol of Halloween on LOA  i choose angel Pandora.  ign arthas  server ua 65 platform R2 games
Translate
Floor reply (0)

coffeeman Last edit in 2021-11-1 04:32:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smurfcarrot07
User
Joined 2017-12-11
Last Visited 2021-12-11
Post time 2021-11-1 09:59:42 | Show all posts

IGN: iiii Server: Adrianople (1100) Platform: GTArcade
1. Our school when I was elementary was rumored to be a cemetery in the past. After that rumor, students started to say that they see something on some parts of the school. Considering that we were just kids, we got scared of those stories.

2. Treats will be Frutos, Chooey Choco, Potchi, Champi and other candies that are popular in the Philippines.

3. Angel for the Halloween is Medea.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smurfcarrot07 Last edit in 2021-11-1 09:59:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnreimonses8
User
Joined 2020-8-20
Last Visited 2022-01-04
Post time 2021-11-1 10:06:57 | Show all posts

Twynz 1463 gtarcade
Task 1: Our country have many mythical creatures. One of them is called tiktik wherein this tiktik hunts for pregnant women to eat the baby inside their womb. Stories said that its sound is very loud when its far then gets quiet when its near.

Task 2: I love Snickers so those are the ones I will give for the treats.

Task 3: Angel Nyx
Translate
Floor reply (0)

johnreimonses8 Last edit in 2021-11-1 10:06:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hylander
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2022-05-19
Post time 2021-11-1 10:53:56 | Show all posts
Hylander ub76 gta

1) Share us a spooky story in your area or country. Give us all the details!
See photo:

2) Trick-or-Treat! Let us know what kind of treat you have prepared!hehela
See photo: I had buckets of candy/chocolate for neighborhood kids who were out trick-or-treating

3) Choose an LOA1 Angel to mark this day!
See photo: I choose Hela angel to mark Halloween. She's devilish and fits the part!

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

hylander Last edit in 2021-11-1 10:53:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tonto/ s-414
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2022-04-14
Post time 2021-11-1 11:27:10 | Show all posts
1) Most of the spooky stories in my country includes a baby crying at night. But most times it actually a kitten making that sound. So there is not much stories to tell. In fact with one of the highly populated country, ghosts are the one in a tough position to find a suitable place to reside.

2) Bought 2 packets of sweets. Not sure any will remain to treat others after I am done eating.

3) I choose Medea.

Tonto
Reticullum 414
GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

tonto/ s-414 Last edit in 2021-11-1 11:27:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heiwon
User
Joined 2021-6-3
Last Visited 2022-02-27
Post time 2021-11-1 14:06:40 | Show all posts
Edited by heiwon at 2021-11-2 08:13

1). This story really happened in my area. The person who experienced this horror event was my own friend named "MINTO". This terror occurred when he wanted to go home with his father. One night when they came home from Jambi, the bus they were riding arrived at the midnight market. So that there is no transportation that can be boarded again to get to their homes. Like it or not, they have to walk. Because the distance of 4-5 KM is too far, Minto's father chose to take a shortcut through rice fields and gardens. On that journey, Minto was always warned to go forward and not to look back. His father realized that the midnight walk was quite scary, but he tried to be calm for Minto's safety as well. Minto remembered what he felt when he passed that place. "There was a gust of wind and the sound of pebbles falling onto the boulder, then there was the sound of flip-flops following behind," Minto, who was a child, could only chuckle at his father. His father tried to divert Minto's mind, who was still a boy. But the longer the journey became more and more terrifying. The wind that blew earlier hit Minto and his father harder. Because his father couldn't hold back his fear either, he looked back. "Whoever it is, please don't disturb," said Minto, imitating his father's words at the time. After that things became normal. But before reaching the door of the house, Minto witnessed something terrible again. He saw an old woman dragging a coconut frond which then disappeared beside the house, like being swallowed by the garden beside the house. He asked the incident to his mother who had greeted them at the door. But his mother rushed to immediately bring Minto in. He was given a drink to calm down. Later, Minto found out that the grandmother he saw that night looked exactly the same as his neighbor who died three days ago. These childhood memories made Minto, who now has one child, visit his homeland again. He has left our village for years because he is often haunted by the figure of a grandmother he has seen a long time ago. but now he was used to seeing the scary old granny figure.

2) The preparations I did were, serving chocolates and lots of sweets to the little ones wandering around the house

3) Angel LOA which is suitable for this is ATHENA

ign : Heiwon indo
server : ud11
platform : gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (2)

heiwon Last edit in 2021-11-1 14:06:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vincentmariano
User
Joined 2021-7-12
Last Visited 2021-11-23
Post time 2021-11-1 14:23:27 | Show all posts
IGN: Lunkwill
Gtarcade1: These creature is very popular in our country. It is a half human and half horse as what I remember. They are commonly found in tall trees. This one is very familiar to me since when I was just a child, we have a large tree behind our house. We also scare each other about this creature and sometimes I imagine, what if it's true and that creature is behind our house.

2: Treat for people will be candies and chocolates.
3: Angel Monica
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vincentmariano Last edit in 2021-11-1 14:23:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zhazha
User
Joined 2021-11-1
Last Visited 2022-01-05
Post time 2021-11-1 14:46:04 | Show all posts

RE: [Forum Event] Happy Halloween

Edited by zhazha at 2021-11-2 07:56

1. this story happened to myself. This mystical incident happened 10 years ago when in my area a good road or paved access road was made. However, this path is misused by young people. They do wild racing on the road. Worse yet, the wild racing action is carried out every night. And of course the local residents were furious, including my family because it could endanger the perpetrators and other passing motorists. To prevent and disperse the illegal races that occur, the residents often contact the police. Even though they were repeatedly disbanded, the perpetrators never gave up. In the following days they continued to do wild racing. But the dreaded incident occurred. One night when the youths were racing wildly, two racing jockeys had an accident. One of the jockeys lost control and hit the other jockey. There were 3 victims of the incident. The fresh blood of the three of them soaked the freshly made asphalt and the smell of asphalt mixed with the bloody stench. The victims were then rushed to the nearest hospital. But unfortunately one of them could not be helped. He suffered serious injuries to the head. After there were casualties, the road was no longer used as a racing arena. After that, a mystical incident occurred. Silence and the smell of blood still lingered on the road, even though the traces of his own blood had been cleaned. Two days after the accident, at midnight to be exact, someone crossed the road. He claimed to see the figure of a creature lying on the asphalt with wounds and blood on the head. But the figure didn't say anything at all and immediately got up when there were humans nearby. Of course, the driver had goosebumps. Moreover, the mysterious figure's face was very flat and full of wounds with blood flowing. When the driver had passed him and was about to look back, the scary figure had disappeared. It turned out that the incident was the beginning of the terror of the ghost of the victim of a wild racing accident. Because almost every night the figure appears. Terror like that was also felt by my own parents. When mom and dad came home from work at 11 p.m. and passed the road, they both saw the creepy figure. But the mother thought that the figure was a human who wanted to ask for help. He then persuaded his father to help him. But the request was ignored, because the father already knew the scary figure. This incident makes the residents do not dare to cross the road at night. The terror of the scary figure continued to occur up to 40 days after the accident. After 40 days, the figure never reappeared

2) the treat i prepared was, a drink that is like blood, but has a delicious taste like coca cola..the conclusion that I take from this incident, don't think of your life as a food after it runs out you can buy it again. because life is only 1 then respect your life. preparation that must be done "never be tempted by a figure who asks for help when you pass through a scary road like this"

3) the angel that I like and fits perfectly is MADEA

ign : JiwonGTLO
server : ud11
platform : gtarcade

Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • loa 1 events 

Jr. Player Moderator

Please read the requirements again
    Translate
    2021-11-1 22:55  Reply
  • tell me please.. which part is wrong?
    Translate
    2021-11-2 05:36  Reply
  • Reply loa 1 events :clear .. please see if it is correct like this?
    Translate
    2021-11-2 07:37  Reply

zhazha Last edit in 2021-11-1 14:46:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-5-29 00:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.137709 second(s), 56 queries .