North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Tavern
1095 Threads / 41682 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1989| Reply: 46

[Forum Event] Merry XMAS

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2022-03-04
 Author| Post time 2021-12-26 10:05:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Merry XMAS Reply:46| View:1989
Edited by loa 1 events at 2022-1-4 17:34

Merry Christmas everyone! One more year has passed and was for sure not an easy one. With many restrictions, limitations to what we were once used to call normal, we have adapted to a new life style and did our best to stay safe and healthy. We hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, close to family and friends and a bit closer to normality.
We have 40 codes for 40 winners to give you guys! What you have to do to win one?

TASKS:
1. Pick a happy moment from Christmas period.
2. Explain in details what's about and tell us why that moment is so precious for you.

RULES:
* Do not forget to add your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) in your Reply.
* Each entry has to be unique, so no copy-paste. Disqualification is immediate when found.
* One IGN per Forum account. If you are found to use the same Forum account for multiple IGNs, all of those IGNs will be disqualified.

NOTES:
* Event lasts until December 29th, 23:59:59 (EST), so make sure you post your reply until then.
* Before posting your Reply, please check the requirements for the event and the rules stated!!!
* Winner list will not be posted as soon as event ends, so your patience is most appreciated. For those who find themselves in the winner list, the rewards will be sent via Forum PM.

Code for ALL:
1MERRYXMASLOA

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

loa 1 events Last edit in 2021-12-26 10:05:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ainestain
User
Joined 2016-2-7
Last Visited 2022-05-13
Post time 2021-12-30 14:14:38 | Show all posts
My family's Christmas customs differed from those of most others. No one in my family can unwrap presents until everyone has finished breakfast. I remember staring my father in the eyes as he slowly made his way through the fresh crepes and ham when I was a kid. He chuckled as he chewed, aware that I was pressuring him to eat more quickly. It was a complete failure. My parents would have us all go back up the stairs and wait until the video camera was recording after Dad completed his dinner. Then, one by one, we'd descend the stairs to unwrap our first few gifts. This was done in chronological sequence, from youngest to oldest. We were all down the stairs in no time, and then we could all dig into the other gifts under the tree. Things became more harder as time passed. My mother fell ill, and my father lost his work. All of us were put under a lot of stress as a result of this. For us, Christmas was a little different those years. I soon left home to serve the great people of Mexico for two years. Living in Mexico was a fantastic experience, but I missed having Christmas at home. And I was concerned about my family's well-being while I was away. That was probably the most difficult time for my family. Just a few weeks after returning from Mexico, I had the most meaningful Christmas of my life. My mother had just lately begun to recover after years of illness. My father had also found work. That Christmas, my younger brother and I decided to play parents against each other. We assisted with breakfast and ate more slowly than usual, chatting about life and sharing jokes and anecdotes from my Mexican Christmases. We then forced Mom and Dad to climb the stairs and began filming them, celebrating as they descended to accept their gifts. Throughout it all, we laughed and grinned. To be honest, I have no recollection of the gifts that year. The way we all conveyed how much family meant to us and how thankful we were to be together is what I remember the most. Through embraces and tears, I realised that the reason we did things differently that year was because the best gift we could give one other was being together as a family.

Ainestain
ud8
gta

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • loa 1 events 

Jr. Player Moderator

Same as your other post, you have also copied this from the same site
    I cannot in good will give you 2 rewards, because I am quite sure you have 2 different accounts / same person.
    Please do better next time or there will be no more rewards for you.
    Translate
    2022-1-4 15:34  Reply

ainestain Last edit in 2021-12-30 14:14:38

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
senseikakashi0...
User
Joined 2020-9-14
Last Visited 2022-01-04
Post time 2021-12-30 12:34:33 | Show all posts
ARIB s825 gtarcade

Task 1: Part of our tradition, we would always wait for the day of Christmas.
Task 2: We will be having fun chit-chatting while waiting for it then eat after it. It is also one of the days where I got to have the time to enjoy the meal with my family since I'm always busy with stuffs that I cannot join them in eating on regular days. Also, in that day, I always see that no matter how long you've not been seeing each other, the bond is still there and they will always be our family.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

senseikakashi0... Last edit in 2021-12-30 12:34:33

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tonto/ s-414
User
Joined 2014-11-28
Last Visited 2022-04-14
Post time 2021-12-30 10:28:21 | Show all posts
Every Christmas week when I was a kid, my grandfather would get out his Santa Claus costume and wash it in preparation for the big night. The upcoming event piqued our interest. My grandfather would buy a lot of confectionery with his own money. People in the town would also give candy to the cause, and my city's fire department would "borrow" a fire truck and a few firefighters to participate in the festivities.
My grandfather would climb to the top of the fire engine on December 24. The truck would then make its way to a few of low-income areas, where "Santa" would hand out candy to the children. My grandpa flinging all that candy, the truck with all its sound and lights, the cars honking behind it—it was all so magical to me. Following that, we used to ask our neighbours and the firefighter to join us in celebrating Christmas.

My grandfather retired after nearly 25 years due of his age, but the memories are still vivid in my mind. My grandfather received a letter from a woman one day, thanking him for making her happy on so many Christmases! She praised him for all the happiness he offered to her family throughout their terrible moment. Most of the time, she didn't have anything else to eat that night, not even a Christmas present, so that candy was the only thing she had. Every time she heard the sirens, the sadness she felt on those evenings was replaced by exhilaration. She expressed gratitude to him for inspiring her to believe in Santa Claus and a better future.

My grandfather died in February of last year, leaving us with great memories like this one. He will always be Santa Claus and a shining example of love. During the Christmas season and throughout the year, I could see a little of Jesus Christ's love in my loving grandpa, who loved everyone he encountered and spread His love to those who weren't physically with Him. "Of course!" I'd answer if someone asked if I believe in Santa Claus. He used to live with me!"

IGN: Tonto
Server: Reticulum 414
Platform: GTA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tonto/ s-414 Last edit in 2021-12-30 10:28:21

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
astrid_ud8
User
Joined 2016-2-2
Last Visited 2022-03-31
Post time 2021-12-30 10:22:59 | Show all posts
Astrid, uc7, gta

I always spend chirstmas with my family. The moment I want to share was only days ago. My whole family had a Christmas dinner. We'd all had typical turkey, sweet potatoes with a light brown sugar sauce, and a last wedge of pumpkin pie with ice cream on top. The delicious aromas of cooking lingered, and the oven remained warm. "Fabulous supper," "I really couldn't eat another mouthful," "Everything was fantastic," my sister, our chef, was soaking all the praise.

My dad had risen from his chair and was standing nearby, content. I kept a tight eye on my father to see what he would do. His face lit up with a cheeky grin. His eyes twinkled brighter than any Christmas tree lights. Dad bounced a ball on the floor and caught it while holding it and extending forward. He then turned to face our gathered group, nodding approvingly. Dad began a game of catch by gently tossing the ball away. And so our christmas eve continued, and I had the best christmas of my life.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

astrid_ud8 Last edit in 2021-12-30 10:22:59

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnreimonses8
User
Joined 2020-8-20
Last Visited 2022-01-04
Post time 2021-12-30 10:22:21 | Show all posts

IGN: Twynz
Server: Frostfell (1463)
Platform: gtarcade

Best thing about every Christmas is that this is the time that we gather with our loved ones.

It's a special occasion like a reunion for the family. Having time to enjoy Christmas with the people you love.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

johnreimonses8 Last edit in 2021-12-30 10:22:21

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2014-11-27
Last Visited 2022-05-26
Post time 2021-12-30 10:14:50 | Show all posts
It was when I was only 12 years old, in 2011. We excitedly awaited Dad's announcement that everything was ready on Christmas morning in the hallway. We dashed into the living area, flinging wrapping paper everywhere. We made feeble attempts to wait and observe while other family members unwrapped their gifts, but as time went on, we lost our composure. It turned out to be a blow dryer. Though this may appear to be a modest present, it was so much more to me. I was astounded. My mom's gesture of selflessness was inconceivable in my world, where receiving surpassed giving by light years. It was a huge performance. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I marvelled at how much my mother must love me to sacrifice her Christmas so that I may receive a few more gifts. That Christmas has always been one of my favourites. It had such a profound effect on me. I can now comprehend my mother's conduct as an adult with children whom I adore. I see how, rather than "giving up Christmas," as I had assumed, she was finding even more delight in it since giving is genuinely better than receiving. To me, my mother's little gesture meant the world.
Hunter27
ud8
GTA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

10000644631493... Last edit in 2021-12-30 10:14:50

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jthweatt
User
Joined 2015-12-17
Last Visited 2022-05-26
Post time 2021-12-30 09:45:25 | Show all posts
IGN: Andromeda
Platform: R2 Games (formerly Kongregate)
Server: ub1/S1

Christmas Day 2020 will always be a bittersweet day for me, because it was the last day I saw my father before he died. But I will always cherish the memories of that day for that very reason. We visited him at his nursing home to play Santa Claus, and he seemed to be so pleased to be sharing the day and our presents with him. In a year that was filled with so much difficulty, it was heartening for us to be able to share one more Christmas with him. Christmas Day isn't the only day I will think of him, but I will remember that Christmas Day for many more to come.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jthweatt Last edit in 2021-12-30 09:45:25

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzg7vhjbfnqyd...
User
Joined 2016-5-8
Last Visited 2022-03-05
Post time 2021-12-30 05:59:56 | Show all posts
Task1:My favorite time to go around Christmas is dressing up my home and decorating the Christmas tree.
Task2:The day before Christmas Eve, together with our parents, we decorate the apartment and decorate the Christmas tree, we laugh, talk and it gives us the opportunity to spend time together.
IGN:RedQueen
server:uc39
platform:Gtarcade

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

abzg7vhjbfnqyd... Last edit in 2021-12-30 05:59:56

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kamil kamper
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-04-29
Post time 2021-12-30 04:19:13 | Show all posts
Edited by kamil kamper at 2021-12-30 04:25

Task 1: My happy moment around Christmas is Christmas Eve dinner on December 24th.
Task 2:This moment is important to me because during the Christmas Eve dinner we sit with the whole family at the table, eat delicious dishes, talk, laugh and sing Christmas carols together. It is always a magical time for me.
IGN:RedDragon
server:uc39
platform:Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

kamil kamper Last edit in 2021-12-30 04:19:13

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abuelo2022
User
Joined 2021-12-30
Last Visited 2022-01-28
Post time 2021-12-30 02:41:16 | Show all posts
ign abuelo2022
Server echo 1485
GTARCADE Platforms

The 22nd is the most important moment period for me because the 22nd is a busy day to prepare all for the peak event of the 25th.

I'll explain what I did on 22.
1. Clean the house, sweep and mop the floor
2. Shop for necessities for the 25th
3. Calling family to attend on the 25th
4. Make and decorate the Christmas tree.
5. Help the neighbors to make up the Christmas tree.
6. Sleep well
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abuelo2022 Last edit in 2021-12-30 02:41:16

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
michibu
User
Joined 2015-2-13
Last Visited 2022-01-05
Post time 2021-12-26 19:00:07 | Show all posts
Edited by michibu at 2021-12-26 19:01

HI Everyone,

Happy Holidays to all and best wishes for the coming year

Even though Christmas this year was again thwarted by the ongoing pandemic, we managed to have a lovely time together with some friends and family. A very happy moment for me was when I (finally) managed to have a nice lenghty video chat with a dear friend I had not seen or really spoke to for since the beginning of this horrid C19 episode.
My friend is stuck in a country that has very strickt C19 rules, so she is not able to travel and on top of it has lost her apartment in the city we used to live in together. Needless to say we dont see each other that often in person anymore.
We treated it as if we managed to visit each other and had some drinks and bits of nibbles. We listened to our favourite music and had a good catch up So we managed to, sort of, spend some quality time, even though it was via a screen. We can't wait until this whole situation has passed and we can resume normal life. I guess it's safe to assume everyone else on this planet is rooting for the same.

To everyone, much prosperity, good health and well being in the coming New Year

Michibu
AMOS s.750-ud11
Facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

michibu Last edit in 2021-12-26 19:00:07

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
don_juan633
User
Joined 2015-9-14
Last Visited 2022-03-02
Post time 2021-12-26 19:40:07 | Show all posts
Edited by don_juan633@yahoo.com at 2021-12-26 19:44

Here comes Christmas again after waiting for months, the days pass and events revolve around us, we fall and get up, swerve and then come back, surrounded by darkness from every direction, then we look at the end of the tunnel and see our hopes shining there like the lights of the Christmas tree.

1- The happy moments for me When I meet with my friends on Christmas after a months-long separation caused by distances and busyness with work, we come back to pick the flowers of happiness and receive drops of joy on Christmas.

2- When I meet with my friends, we practice our favorite hobbies, we enjoy old songs and games that used to entertain us and make us laugh,
the stories and tales that we have always enjoyed, also eating popular foods, sweets and chocolate, these are moments that fill the soul with pleasure and bring joy back to it.

IGN: emu9m
Server: ub62
Platform: GTA

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

don_juan633 Last edit in 2021-12-26 19:40:07

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
egyptcomputerw...
User
Joined 2016-3-2
Last Visited 2022-05-22
Post time 2021-12-26 20:33:47 | Show all posts
Edited by egyptcomputerwiz@hotmail.com at 2021-12-27 20:50

Merry XMAS

The most precious moments about Christmas time is that many members of the family gather together to have Christmas dinner.
It's so special that we can gather, specially that many of us are getting older and don't know how many times we still can get together and feel the warmness of being such a wonderful family. Also it's so special that now we're watching grand children are bringing a new generation to take place in this world
I'm attaching a pic of some of the family members gathering at the table for having dinner.

Merry Christmas to all of you and wish that the new year 2022 bring you all lots of blessings

IGN : Dave
Server : Dumuzi(581)-PST
Platform : GTArcade
Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

egyptcomputerw... Last edit in 2021-12-26 20:33:47

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abycklbly4upn5...
User
Joined 2016-5-28
Last Visited 2022-05-26
Post time 2021-12-26 22:20:04 | Show all posts
[Forum Event] Merry XMAS

Task 1:
The special moment Ichoose from this Christmas is dinner on the 24th.

Task 2:
That day most of the family were together, it had notbeen possible due to the pandemic,
my aunt and her children, my mother, and mybrothers and sister were there, this year
we were helping with the preparationof dinner, it was a good day.
It was very special because at dinner we laughed alot, we made a lot of jokes,
we joked with our cousins, we sang a lot also, itwas really funny and happy.

ING: BENO
Platform: Gtarcade
Server: ub55

Translate
Floor reply (0)

abycklbly4upn5... Last edit in 2021-12-26 22:20:04

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-04-24
Post time 2021-12-26 22:58:39 | Show all posts
Edited by vinn at 2021-12-26 23:00

Answer: TASK 1- A happy moment during Christmas 25th in the morning,TASK 2- was when why son was around 8 or 9 years old. he pass his exams and ask for a playstation so on the morning of x-mas he woke up early in the morning and we were already drinking our coffee in the living room where we put our x-mas tree so i told him the biggest gift is for you without loosing time he grab it and open the playstation box but it was empty it was just a joke that we did to him and we finally gave him his gift he was so happy on this day and now he is 16 and the playstation now he don't pay attention to it seems he no kid anymore and yes they grew up so quickly now . ign:vinn server:uc39 platform; facebook
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vinn Last edit in 2021-12-26 22:58:39

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mitu
User
Joined 2016-11-29
Last Visited 2022-02-27
Post time 2021-12-26 23:48:09 | Show all posts
Happy Holiday, task1 3day Cristmas FAMILY COMPLETE                      most precius moment is wee member family SPEND few days together  EAT diner, open gifts hope everywere is same .    ps here few restriction was relased      
ign mitu server beleth486 hkt platform fb                                                         
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mitu Last edit in 2021-12-26 23:48:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
karim43
User
Joined 2014-7-29
Last Visited 2022-05-23
Post time 2021-12-27 00:03:34 | Show all posts
Christmas Wow, it is the most awaited occasion for family reunification, in which differences are forgotten and the causes of separation between parents are erased, in which the distant becomes close and the neighbor becomes a brother.in Christmas Day souls reconcile, Christmas Day is the day of the turkey and the Christmas tree, the day of gifts and visits to the sick and the elderly in shelters, where the human voice of every human being is above every voice calling for separation.
A glorious birthday, and I wish that every word in the homes is blessed with kindness, love, tenderness and reconciliation
https://ibb.co/W68jqw1
ign:karim
server:ud11
platform:gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (0)

karim43 Last edit in 2021-12-27 00:03:34

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dyllan vega
User
Joined 2016-5-5
Last Visited 2022-03-21
Post time 2021-12-27 00:17:24 | Show all posts
WongDeso
Echo(1485)
GTA

Task 1
The happiest moment of the Christmas period that Iexperienced was Christmas Eve on December 24th.
Task 2
Christmas Eve I usually gather with my family to welcome Christmas on December 25th. I think it's very important because on Christmas Eve our family prays for safety and blessings for our family.
May this Christmas be a fittingending to a successful year for me.
May the New Year bring fresh hopes andbright beginnings.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

dyllan vega Last edit in 2021-12-27 00:17:24

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
col watson
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2022-01-15
Post time 2021-12-27 01:48:54 | Show all posts
why can i not post keeps saying banned words etc ??
Translate
Floor reply (0)

col watson Last edit in 2021-12-27 01:48:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-5-29 00:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.199929 second(s), 74 queries .