North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1835 Threads / 13166 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1498| Reply: 1

A beginner Guide for Archer's

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dhy_noah
User
Joined 2014-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-6-9 04:38:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
A beginner Guide for Archer's Reply:1| View:1498

As a new class in league Of angels, i would share my knowledge to guidance how to play n build an archer for beginners in League Of Angelsi will explain step by step for the guide  The Stats  GEMS-Pattack is the most improtant thing to boost an archer stats, make sure you synthesize your pattack gems     as highest level you can (note:u will need 4 different gems in 1 of your gears at level 20-40,make sure you get     all 4 gems socketed into your gears)-HP, this is so important for archer and every classes in League Of Angels to survive from dungeon monsters or enemy players-Pdefend need it to survive againts pattack enemy-Mdefend need it to survive againts Mattack enemythis is a basic stats for a character you really need it and you have to improve as highest u can  ANGELSAs a regular player(non VIP)u will start the game with nocturna(max level 20) as your angel, Lunaria ifyou are a VIP.i will suggested to use Lunaria, because she will boost more of your stats than nocturna,and can be max to level 50. level up your lunaria as possible you can until you get Boadicea angel at level 40and inherit Lunaria to Boadicea.Note:u can ask me for further information about angels inherit Ingame or forum)  MOUNTSThis is a big Improvement to your main character stats, the more u have the mounts, more stats u will get.I know mounts is isnt a free things if u want to get more than one.u will need to spent your real money,but its worth it if u want to get dominate in your server or in Cross server Match.at level 20-40 make sure you use all your soulstone to upgrade your mount      HEROESas an archer at level 20-40 i would suggested to use 2 tanks,1 dps and 1 healertanks         = zweihander and rose knighthealer        = mermaiddps           = Pyrona  ZODIAC AEGISzodiac are very important to boost your angels stats and each one of zodiac also have differentunique skill. in my opinion cancer is the best choice u got before u get sagitarius, because it has 23% chance to daze ur enemies for 2 turns.  SKILLSu will need warsouls to upgrading your skills..remember this,u will need to focusing to upgrade your main skills and your basic stats skills first, if not you are gonna wasted your warsouls  WINGS AND OUTFITu can buy your basic outfit and wings using Diamonds in Shopand also from events that will give u different outfit or wingsand yes this things will boost your stats significantlyFrom Zero to Hero, From beginners to mastersthis is guide for beginnersi hope my guide is helpful for u all, im sorry if my english is not good enough for any further question u need it,feel free to ask me ingame or forumIGN        : DEATHServer     : 234 NereusMain Class : Berserker lvl 57   
Single Polls, Total 0 Users voted View Voters
Your User group have no permission to vote

dhy_noah Last edit in 2014-6-9 04:38:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-28 08:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049945 second(s), 36 queries .