North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 651| Reply: 6

Future exploits...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
Post time 2016-1-13 03:31:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Future exploits... Reply:6| View:651
Some of those who were in a position of trust here and were given free gold exploited a bug and were NOT suspended and did NOT lose the heroes they gained from blatently cheating.  I heard the "tough talk" from Jelly, but the truth is I see one who received no punishment and considering that person was possibly the biggest exploiter of them all!  Was anybody punished??? (probably not)

From now on all bugs that can be exploited should be posted here on the forums so that EVERYONE can exploit them!  Will the Devs suspend the whole game and lose thier source of income?  I think not.  Post them here on the forums that way everyone can exploit them and not just select few get the REWARDS from cheating!  We have seen that crime (and cheating) does pay and will not be punished.  

If they are allowed to cheat and not be punished then I want to cheat as well.  I am tired of seeing cheaters succeed here so please tell me how to cheat!
Translate

penchal Last edit in 2016-1-13 03:31:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glych
User
Joined 2014-8-25
Last Visited 2016-07-07
Post time 2016-1-13 18:15:05 | Show all posts
in all honesty those that exploited the bugs have given a bad name to the whole team...  no one will take the Mods serious at all. I know there is some good Mods but this is how it will be if those people keep their position as guides/GM's. they need all items removed and the temp ban then reduced back to a normal player... No one trusts the mods right now and this is the only way people will start to do so.
It might seem drastic to some people but i know of some players that got banned for a lot less.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

glych Last edit in 2016-1-13 18:15:05

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
chronocommande...
Joined 2014-5-31
Last Visited 2017-09-05
Post time 2016-1-13 06:11:03 | Show all posts
I'm talking with Jelly again tomorrow regarding this. Already had it planned on my 'to-do-list'.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Thank you Chrono. Be kindly noted that we are now just at point where we cannot tolerate another post from the mods (not all mods i know) saying that cheaters will be punished decently. It's just all about hipocrasy now.
    Translate
    2016-1-13 08:30  Reply
  • action has to be taken and be seen to be taken, the fair playing people of this game are leaving in droves so decisive action has to happen
    Translate
    2016-1-13 08:37  Reply

chronocommande... Last edit in 2016-1-13 06:11:03

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2016-1-13 08:59:12 | Show all posts
Taking the action now would be too little, too late.  They were allowed to use the heroes for Monopoly and Peak Arena which benefitted them greatly.  I have supported the Mods numerous times when most were against them, but I cannot support them knowing that they abused their privileges like this.  I like these people but they have done what is wrong and punishment should have been swift and severe. (it was neither)  
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • You do realize that "supporting the mods numerous times when most were against them" is not a noble endeavor right? It kind of makes you sound as if you're trying to curry some favor when you were just blindly ass kissing, as if it were like you said and there were many against them, they clearly had a reason. and likely a good one if the numbers were as great as you're trying to make them sound. And it has recently come out as fact that the majority of mods were not worthy of support, so you're really hurting your case as you are exposing yourself as defending cheaters.
    Translate
    2016-1-13 16:22  Reply
  • So as much as you'd like it to seem that you have the solution, you have been part of the problem all along. It's people like you that defend people that are clearly unworthy of any elevated position until something like this happens. You people need to quit ass kissing and holding these people above others with zero justification. This is what you get for allowing these people to think they are above it all when they have never given anyone any proof that they are. You allowed them to be put in a staff position because you liked them, not because they deserved to be there.
    Translate
    2016-1-13 16:26  Reply
  • What part of the post where I said that "I cannot support them," did you not understand?  I supported them because I did not see any cheating before this.  Now that I have SEEN abuse of the position of trust I no longer support THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY.  It is now "ass kissing," it is showing respect for those in a position of authority.  ALL of the current Mods were in place BEFORE I made an account over here on GTA, know what you are talking about BEFORE you open it?
    Translate
    2016-1-14 03:23  Reply
  • Oh and with your hater attitude I am pretty sure you have an orange jumpsuit in your near future convict! (congratulations in advance)
    Translate
    2016-1-14 03:26  Reply

penchal Last edit in 2016-1-13 08:59:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chester s232
User
Joined 2015-3-5
Last Visited 2017-05-12
Post time 2016-1-13 16:04:48 | Show all posts
Agree with you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

chester s232 Last edit in 2016-1-13 16:04:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sukghee
User
Joined 2015-4-7
Last Visited 2016-07-12
Post time 2016-1-13 21:06:03 | Show all posts
How does he even get the silverwing? I don't even have it after buying the shards with my CST points and spamming gold on the last round of BrewFest. Of course, he can't defeat me. But gaining the advantage with unrightful gains as such is nonsensical. Especially players like me have to pay to get out items. Appreciate if someone can look into this. If you see the ranking pages of brewfest, he's not even ranked in any of them. BrewFest is not even over and the rewards can't be claimed.

Player involved is Leonidas (S260)

I am Wintermaul (S260). Thanks.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

sukghee Last edit in 2016-1-13 21:06:03

Support

絶対大丈夫だよ!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fister
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2018-01-18
Post time 2016-1-13 22:58:02 | Show all posts
i really do not see how this company can punish anyone for exploiting the bugs they knowingly put in the game daily. if there was a bug every now and then i could see punishing people, but seeing as every single thing they do causes bug after bug, how can they honestly punish anyone for finding their mistakes?

if the devs don't care enough to test stuff before putting it live in game then it is to be considered a game function and available to all.

what we as players really need is continually share info with each other about game functions, which the company already expects us to do by never fully explaining new functions, so we all will be able to use these new functions to help each other.

kind of off topic...the recent "new functions", the compensation for known issues receiving earned and/or bought items in game & this blatant misuse of authority, has caused me to choose to return to a gaming company that actually supports their products, customers and the gaming community. so, you will likely see much less of me in this game & others published by this company from now on. anyone that wants to connect with me in those games can add my battlenet tag is  Fist#1153

thx for playin' y'all,
Fister
u-18
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fister Last edit in 2016-1-13 22:58:02

Support

Fister
s80-u18
MollyHatchet

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-27 00:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059340 second(s), 47 queries .