North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3440| Reply: 16

League of Angels - Fire Raiders: Update 2.6 Content Post

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2016-1-17 01:33:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
League of Angels - Fire Raiders: Update 2.6 Cont Reply:16| View:3440
Edited by elivaras at 2016-1-17 10:50

Hello everyone! I’m Elivaras, and today I’m here with the promised content post on update 2.6! Hope you all enjoy.

Rebirth:

Rebirth is a system by which you sacrifice gold and EXP points on a hero to earn increased stats on that hero. Each rebirth level gives +10% to all stats. All of the "Experience Points used up" are based on my own calculations.

Rebirth Level 1: Level 55 Requirement, 300K Gold Requirement, ~950K Experience Points used up  (300K Gold Total, 950K EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 2: Level 60 Requirement, 600K Gold Requirement, ~1.5M Experience Points used up (900K Gold Total, 2.45M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 3: Level 65 Requirement, 900K Gold Requirement, ~2.25M Experience Points used up (1.8M Gold Total, 4.7M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 4: Level 70 Requirement, 1.2M Gold Requirement, ~3.25M Experience Points used up (3M Gold Total, 7.95M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 5: Level 75 Requirement, 1.8M Gold Requirement, ~4.5M Experience Points used up (4.8M Gold Total, 12.45M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 6: Level 80 Requirement, 3M Gold Requirement, ~6.15M Experience Points used up (7.8M Gold Total, 18.6M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 7: Level 83 Requirement, 4.5M Gold Requirement, ~7.25M Experience Points used up (12.3M Gold Total, 25.85M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 8: Level 86 Requirement, 6M Gold Requirement, ~8.5M Experience Points used up (18.3M Gold Total, 34.35M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 9: Level 88 Requirement, 8M Gold Requirement, ~9.3M Experience Points used up (26.3M Gold Total, 43.65M EXP Total)
Rebirth Level 10: Level 90 Requirement, 10M Gold Requirement, ~10.15M Experience Points used (36.3M Gold Total, 53.8M EXP Total = 7173 Red Pots)

Crests:

Crests work in a way similar to runes. Each hero has a page that shows four crest slots. Each crest slot is a particular shape (labelled as either 1, 2, 3, or 4)- so if you get two crests of the same shape, you cannot equip both of them at the same time.
Each crest starts with one main stat. For example, Aegis gives HP. Every time you level up that crest, through either using gems or gold and crest essence, the main stat will increase.
Now, there are five tiers of crests. “Common”, “Fine”, “Rare”, “Epic”, and “Legendary”. You can earn any tier of crest through the Purgatory mode (a new difficulty tier in the adventure map, which I will go into later), with, of course, the higher tiers needed you to be very far into the map. However, there are ways to increase the tiers of crests. At level 3, the crest will be upgraded to “Fine” (if the crest tier is already “Fine”, nothing will happen. This goes for all of the tiers of crests). At level 6, it will be upgraded to “Rare”, At level 9, “Epic”. At level 12, Legendary.
Depending on the tier of the crest, it will be given (a) random sub-stat(s) (this goes for crests looted and crests upgraded- also, you can get the same sub-stat twice, so it will stack). If the crest is of “Fine” quality, it will have 1 sub-stat. “Rare” quality is 2 sub-stats, “Epic” is 3, and “Legendary” is 4. At level 15, apparently the crest is given another sub-stat. Each crest also has a star count- star counts can NOT be increased, hence, to get a higher star count, you need to get further into Purgatory and loot some high star crests. The star count only determines the growth of the stats on the crest as you upgrade the crest. So therefore, a +HP crest that is 3 stars will gain more stats per level than a +HP crest with 2 stars.  
If you have four crests of the same type (like all +HP crests), there will be a % or + buff to the main stat (for example, using HP crests again, there will be a +10% HP boost).
There are ten different types of crests, but I’ve only gotten far enough on the test server to see 5. Here are the five thus far:

- Aegis, HP (4-set = +10% HP)
- Warden, Defence (4-set = +10% Defence)
- Assault, Attack (4-set = +8% Attack)
- Flash, Agility (4-set = +20% Agility)
- Fury, Crit DMG (4-set = +600 Crit DMG)

Keep in mind, there are five more that I am unaware of yet. Another thing. Coming with crests is a NEW stat- Resistance. The higher this stat is, the greater the chance for the hero to ignore debuffs and rage reduction (Pretty dang powerful!).
    So! How do you get crests, and what does it take to level them up? There will be a new difficulty to the adventure map added, and this will be called “Purgatory”. Each stage either gives a crest of a particular type (Aegis, Warden, Assault, etc), or a random crest of the crests that are available in the missions before it (so if the first four missions are for Aegis, Warden, Assault, and Flash, if you get to a mission which awards a random crest after that, you won’t be able to get Fury from it).  Doing purgatory missions do not consume stamina, but instead, they consume 1 of your 20 daily chances. You can, of course, buy more chances with diamonds. Levelling up a crest can be done in two ways, as aforementioned. With diamonds, or with gold and crest essence. Crest essence can be earned through clearing stages in the Purgatory difficulty of the adventure map, and a LOT of it is earned every time you 3 star every mission in an area.
So, what is the difference between levelling up a crest with diamonds or with gold and crest essence? Well, every time you go to level up a crest, it has a chance to FAIL. Hence, it takes your resources, but nothing happens. When you use diamonds, it has a WAY higher chance of failing (up to 100 attempts to get up 1 level at 9+). However, the diamond cost to level up a crest is really small, at 10 diamonds per attempt at levels 9+.

Other Additions and Changes (Thanks Vince for some of these!):
- There were a lot of new high level items added, coming with the increased level cap to 95 and the ability to get heroes to orange +1
- Runes can be upgraded to level 55
- 16 New Normal and elite stages
- 3 New guild treasure raid stages
- Difficulty 7 added to hero trials
- New hero advertised on facebook, Jack Hallow, added
- New Festival (Chinese new years maybe? Right now the UI for it is extremely confusing, so I can’t give you much info on it)
- All shop refreshes are now as follows (after the free refreshes): First two = 20 gems each, next two = 50, next four = 100, next 6 = 150, next 8 = 200, next 10 = 250, next 100 or so = 300.

Alright! I hope you all enjoyed this look into the new content. Feel free to discuss some of these exciting changes and additions in the comments! Cheers,

~Elivaras

elivaras Last edit in 2016-1-17 01:33:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kevinmalo2
User
Joined 2015-7-17
Last Visited 2017-08-14
Post time 2016-1-17 23:49:56 | Show all posts
there should be new and more ways to earn a lot more potions and gold, its gonna be imposible to get it all ,

players wil just go away if that is the case...
Floor reply (1)

kevinmalo2 Last edit in 2016-1-17 23:49:56

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
george fotopou...
User
Joined 2014-6-20
Last Visited 2016-11-14
Post time 2016-1-17 23:37:41 | Show all posts
Edited by george fotopoulos at 2016-1-17 23:39

Hello,
With some calculations I just did, I realised that if I wanna level up 30 heroes for example, that's a number that makes sense, not even close to all though, it's ~215K Red Potions and ~1B Gold. How am I supposed to find all these resources? I should assume that new ways to acquire Gold and Red Potions was added? Or are we really supposed to Grind all this stuff? Because even if I have half a year until the next patch -where it's pretty certain another new feature like this will be added, which means another long run of grinding-, I don't think I'll be able to actually get them all in time. Please, enlighten me as to what's going to happen.

EDIT: If I get let's say 150 Red Potions per day, which is not even close to what I actually make daily, I would need ~1400 days to get 30 heroes to maximum level. Do you think that's actually going to work?
Floor reply (20)
  • End game stuff. At level 89 I make millions of gold a day and have thousands of extra potions. Glad they will finally have a use.
    2016-1-18 02:08  Reply
  • As you might have noticed, I did mention that in order to level up a hero back to level 90 after all rebirths you will need ~7173 Red Potions PER HERO, if I get that right. If you do the calculations, let's say you have 50 heroes, that's 358.650 Red Potions, implying you make 150 per day, which you don't, You need 2391 days in order to have all your heroes at level 90 with full rebirth, and then you'd still have to level them up to 95. Now about gold, you need 36.3M Gold per hero, for full upgrade of Level only, don't let me get started with skills and stuff, which is 1.825B Gold, implying you make 10M per day, which of course you don't, you would need 182.5 days in order to get all that Gold, which is let's say half a year. It's something compared to the 6.5 years you'd need for the potions at least. So what exactly are you glad for?
    Of course these numbers are imaginary, you can only make these amounts -or higher- as VIP. How do I know? I am level 88 myself.
    2016-1-18 02:32  Reply
  • Here an honest answer, don't force yourself to complete for them all, choose some and ignore the rest of your heroes for the time being, unless you are ready to pay with real cash for it.
    Remember, new feats always and always will be favoring the paying users at first.
    And if the chinese version managed to get them all, then there will be a way for us to manage it too (a new feat, pots purchase, events and more stuffs, etc), only time will tell
    2016-1-18 20:49  Reply
  • Okay all this sounds fair to me. But it still bothers me that it's about 1,5 month for each hero to be fully rebirth'd, as if that's not too much already for us non-VIPs to handle man...
    2016-1-18 21:10  Reply
  • elivaras 

Sr. Player Moderator

To be honest, as long as every new system they add is not like this, I think it's fine. People are constantly running out of things to do, especially after they handed orange relic tokens out like candy.
    2016-1-18 21:56  Reply
  • I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. My relics are all level 3 to 5 maximum, not even close to being 8 anytime soon. Also we're talking about a system that will take YEARS to stabilize if things stay as they are right now. So maybe you should let us know what's eventually going to happen with the Gold and Red Potions' availability. Right now it all looks as if it is VIP only orientated. Don't get me started with how I was on top 7 players of my server and now I am ranked 30, even though I do everything daily. It looks as if we're getting new VIPs every day or something.
    2016-1-18 22:01  Reply
  • I remember back in the day when I was playing League of Angels and there were true accusations of GTArcade using bots. Now it just looks like the same thing. If in time, this new update takes me from rank 25 to rank 50 I will just be sure it is true, even on Fire Raiders. I am on a dead server and find myself one spot down each week because of some new VIP spending shitloads of money. On a freaking EU server. C'mon, no way that's actually happening. (EU7)
    2016-1-18 22:03  Reply
  • I have all my relics at  6. As a f2p player you gotta spend your diamonds wisely since p2w has such a huge advantage.
    2016-1-18 22:10  Reply
  • Free to play (still got that first recharge button) and all relics level 6 just sounds too good to be true. 4-5 of my relics are still at level 3. As I said I've been playing I think 223 days now, never missed an event, never missed anything all these days.
    2016-1-18 22:21  Reply
  • its true i have all level 6 relics and 2 of them level 7 .. i've been playing 222 days now .. maybe you didnt get the trick in the Halloween, update and etc events .. thats why u only have low level relics .. like in the event last week did you claim all the events daily? you should have not claimed it and stay it for your mail until you'll have enough to unlock the 45ss or 60ss something like that .. don't blame it to devs and tell us that this game is for only p2w because they give a lot. maybe you just luck strategy or a trick .. pm me and i can share you some. S26(Glacia) currently rank 41 in cross server (i cant past beyond 30 ) because its for p2w players haha LOL  
    2016-1-18 23:18  Reply

george fotopou... Last edit in 2016-1-17 23:37:41

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzaPX2FqgxGgy...
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2016-1-17 02:05:11 | Show all posts
that crest is strikingly the same concept as runes in summoners wars. if it does have the same failing rate, I hate to see that happen here.
btw, the crest didnt break if u forge it continuously right? scare af here
Floor reply (3)
  • elivaras 

Sr. Player Moderator

Nope!
    2016-1-17 02:06  Reply
  • when will be the next update? thanks !
    2016-1-18 23:20  Reply
  • elivaras 

Sr. Player Moderator

This update is expected to be released on the 20th of January, unless there are some setbacks. Testing just closed last night, so that's a good sign.
    2016-1-19 04:37  Reply

AbzaPX2FqgxGgy... Last edit in 2016-1-17 02:05:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ichigekibg
User
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2016-05-11
Post time 2016-1-17 21:27:01 | Show all posts
when will come the update?
and i have question about this rebirth:if i have 85lv hero all runes max up ,what will happen with the runes when i back the hero on 1lv?
Floor reply (0)

ichigekibg Last edit in 2016-1-17 21:27:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
 Author| Post time 2016-1-17 22:09:32 | Show all posts
The update is expected to come on the 20th, but is not 100% confirmed (unexpected setbacks are always a possibility). To answer your second question, I don't believe anything will happen to the the runes.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2016-1-17 22:09:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arkonie
User
Joined 2015-11-17
Last Visited 2017-07-03
Post time 2016-1-17 22:42:34 | Show all posts
The rebirth dont touch the star or the soulstone  count allready invest?? I dont have to collect More stones for upgrade again after rebirth? Can we rebirth a hero More than one time? If i rebirth a hero at rebirth lvl 6 but whant him rebirth later at rebirth lvl 9 can we Leveling up to lvl 90 and rebirth again to gain the last 3 rebirth lvl for him??
Floor reply (1)
  • elivaras 

Sr. Player Moderator

No, it does not touch the star or the soulstones. And yes, you come rebirth a hero up to 10 times. To your last question, if you rebirth a hero earlier, but don't have the level requirement to get the next level rebirth, you can just wait, level up a bit, and then get the next level rebirth. Nothing changes if you rebirth level 2 at level 60 or level 90, since the stat boost is by a percentage rather than the heroes' current stats.
    2016-1-18 00:45  Reply

arkonie Last edit in 2016-1-17 22:42:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ichigekibg
User
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2016-05-11
Post time 2016-1-17 23:23:20 | Show all posts
and when we return a hero to 1lv what will happen with his/her clothes?i just became 85lv and i put the orange clothes.will they disappear or will go to the inventory?
Floor reply (0)

ichigekibg Last edit in 2016-1-17 23:23:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sockshar
User
Joined 2015-1-6
Last Visited 2017-10-29
Post time 2016-1-17 23:50:42 | Show all posts
This is great news!  I'm excited about this even tho I'm not maxed on any of my heroes yet. lol  It makes more for strategy again when we have to decide on which heroes to max out instead of just maxing out all of them (not that I have any of my heroes maxed but I was getting close for my lvl) and using the best five for whatever situation.

I am also interested in knowing if rebirthing affects the equipment of the heroes.  This would suck if going from orange to p1 or worse, white.
Floor reply (0)

sockshar Last edit in 2016-1-17 23:50:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
george fotopou...
User
Joined 2014-6-20
Last Visited 2016-11-14
Post time 2016-1-17 23:53:11 | Show all posts
The way rebirth has been working is that if you equip something, rebirthing won't take it off of you because of level requirements. So no worries.
Floor reply (1)

george fotopou... Last edit in 2016-1-17 23:53:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-7-19 10:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068231 second(s), 52 queries .