North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1334| Reply: 5

Comparison LOA to LOA2

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asuras17
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2021-08-25
Post time 2016-4-1 22:54:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Comparison LOA to LOA2 Reply:5| View:1334
I am not sure if others have shared this, but I figured I will anyways.

This is the likes and dislikes I have for LOA and LOA2 based on my experience playing/testing.

LOA dislikes:

1. I still like some of the events here, but overall, they have become more costly over time with higher requirements. This has made the game less appealing. Many players I liked have quit, even mods.
The events that changed far to much imo are: Djinn, Beach (used to give out shards for free for mounts, angels, clothes), HOC, Hot Events used to give out more event items than it does now. I dislike how in HOC, craftmasters you cannot keep flashy cards/philosopher stones. Reason- we pay for it - we should keep it. I dislike the cross server divine realm events. They often do not work correctly and are boring.
2. Homestead
3. The new Happy Sea event - awful.
4. The new cross server is boring. Honestly, I am surprised they didn't do better with this.
5. Divine War never works correctly for many players. (Yep, it does for some, but all should be able to participate)
6. Tremendous lag.
7. Terrible customer service, I mean some of the worst in the world.

1. I like the gem features and upgraded equipment over time. In fact, LOA1 has gems and runes that are used in game. LOA2 does not at this point.
2. Class selection. We can select our own class and basically our own skills. LOA2, this is not available.
3. Hot Events can be very good, but then it can also be useless depending on the event.
4. The skill system in LOA is by far better and more unique for individual players. It makes it hard to know exactly what will happen in battle. Every build is slightly different, which keeps game play more interesting.
5. I like the x factor of LOA better. Meaning, a player with considerable lower BR can beat those with higher depending on how each player builds their team. This doesn't really happen so far in LOA2. Not as much as I have seen with BR differences in LOA.
6. I like that in LOA we get more stamina throughout the day.
7. I like that gauntlet and other guild events in LOA are truly with people from your guild. You play together.

LOA2

Dislikes:
1. The cost of diamonds is huge. They do give out free diamonds throughout the game play, but it isn't really enough to want to pay the prices. This game - I will never recharge at current prices and that is with them lowering the cost of items in the game. So.. yeah that sucks.
2. I dislike guild events. They are not with your guild thus far.
3. We receive less free attempts in palace, arena, and other events than we get in LOA daily events.
4. The skill system is lacking.
5. I hate the names for the heroes/angels. They are mostly terrible imo.
6. Every female character looks the same, so do all the males. The only differences will be when we can buy/win costumes.
7. There isn't a little helper feature for most dailies, which is going to get tedious after a while.
8. They do not have anything like world boss, gauntlet, wyrm to get gold. Though, other events do give it out, it isn't like having those events on LOA where you get more at one go.
9. To level up heroes, you need another same hero for augment. This is awful. After level 4 it is every level. Even though it is easier to obtain the heroes, spending so much time on getting the same ones over and over kind of sucks - maybe space it out some like every 3 or 4 levels.

1. The graphics, fight scenes are amazing. They did a great job here.
2. You can win items daily, including diamonds (though it is a small amount).
3. Hero summons and hero shop is awesome.
4. The equipment system with refine and items with runes.
5. Heroes and angels fight in your party.
6. Mounts are cool, I like the way they look much better.
7. Abyss is awesome.
8. I like the shops.
9. Guild skills are pretty cool for additional stats.
10. Carnival, check ins, and quests are good.

This list isn't complete, but it is a good overview for someone who has not had a chance to compare. Other players could add their own experiences too.

Asuras

Translate

asuras17 Last edit in 2016-4-1 22:54:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
devinlarkins
User
Joined 2015-12-28
Last Visited 2017-12-31
Post time 2016-4-2 13:24:21 | Show all posts
In the end LOA will become just like LOA with too many features, glitches, bugs, and more and then next thin u know in 2 yrs there will be LOA 3.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

devinlarkins Last edit in 2016-4-2 13:24:21

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jeaimeparis199...
User
Joined 2015-12-24
Last Visited 2019-12-29
Post time 2016-4-2 01:26:01 | Show all posts
if u look in guild shop and abyss shop u can get 400 diamonds for dirt cheap i dnt thnx tht a small amount lol be cool if LoA done something like tht
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jeaimeparis199... Last edit in 2016-4-2 01:26:01

Support

Kami//////UC3>Kirkman856 (oldsever)///////GTarcade
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nitro
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2017-08-13
Post time 2016-4-2 01:46:00 | Show all posts
nice profile picture asura
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nitro Last edit in 2016-4-2 01:46:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
argo nias
User
Joined 2014-6-10
Last Visited 2022-04-20
Post time 2016-4-2 03:48:45 | Show all posts
LOA2 dislike:
Cant even play it cause my ancient graphic card cant handle it
Translate
Floor reply (1)

argo nias Last edit in 2016-4-2 03:48:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mujiman100000
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2018-01-27
Post time 2016-4-2 10:43:15 | Show all posts
LOA II lack of feature? come on its just started, LOA I did the same thing at the begining, they add new features step by step
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mujiman100000 Last edit in 2016-4-2 10:43:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-11-27 12:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052868 second(s), 44 queries .