North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1254| Reply: 10

X - Server Arena and AFKers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
n4tsos
User
Joined 2015-2-16
Last Visited 2022-07-05
Post time 2016-4-6 03:13:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
X - Server Arena and AFKers Reply:10| View:1254
This is a problem that any active player has come across even in these very first days.

2 days ago there where not many AFKers in the cross server arena, only a few in total. Yesterday I saw 1 in every much pretty much. Today 1-4 each match.

Please do something to counter this problem quickly, before it starts becoming a much bigger problem, lets tackle it now and do it right..

Translate

n4tsos Last edit in 2016-4-6 03:13:37

Support

(Main)Natsos - S239 - 3m BR Knight

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel michelle
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2018-04-11
Post time 2016-4-7 11:42:00 | Show all posts
Helper in xserver is the best ideea they had in a long time. anyone who thinks otherwise  is stupid or has too much time on there hands or both. at the very least you have a crowd of headless chickens to kill if your one who plays manual, unless your one of the crybabies that complain about dying too fast cause lil' helpers kill them. i do agree with kicking people who do not move - at all- provided they can be replaced mid fight.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel michelle Last edit in 2016-4-7 11:42:00

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aoidr
User
Joined 2016-4-2
Last Visited 2017-04-27
Post time 2016-4-6 06:47:45 | Show all posts
Not sure what you mean by X server afk'ers.

There is a feature in Little helper that allows it to run X server for you, so you are afk but it fights and mines for you.
If that is what your referring to then nothing will be done as that's working as intended.
If you mean people are entering X server and just standing there doing nothing, well not much GTA can do about that either.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Little Helper is fine, at least people DO something with it. I am talking about the one standing in the base doing nothing at all.. There are ways to counter this, there are always ways to counter this and only one of them is to add a kick if you don't make an action within 60 seconds add get a Penalty of 1 hour (multiplied by 2 each time you do it again).

X Server is something that does not have limits as to maximum attempts per day. By giving penalty to leavers and AFKers you ensure that few hours in the day the game will be full of active players. The penalty can reset weekly.
    Translate
    2016-4-7 05:11  Reply

aoidr Last edit in 2016-4-6 06:47:45

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raveology
User
Joined 2016-1-15
Last Visited 2022-09-24
Post time 2016-4-6 05:35:48 | Show all posts
You know that gta will do nothing about this, right?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raveology Last edit in 2016-4-6 05:35:48

Support

Rave ua169
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mesaana
User
Joined 2014-3-2
Last Visited 2017-08-28
Post time 2016-4-6 10:26:53 | Show all posts
Remove little helper - for the sake of x-server.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mesaana Last edit in 2016-4-6 10:26:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
w4rl0ck
User
Joined 2014-7-29
Last Visited 2020-09-20
Post time 2016-4-6 10:27:48 | Show all posts
so u want ppl with different time zone awake 24 hours for x war?
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Ignorant response....considering x-server isn't even open all day.  No, what I want is x-server matches with players that are actively engaged.  As for the timing, that's on GTArcade to open servers across the world to make things more convenient for all people.

That would mean the Oceanic, European, and West/East x-servers would have to be separated.  Yeah, that means 3 sets of x-server matches.
    Translate
    2016-4-6 11:07  Reply
  • and if they do what u asked for, then after some time, people will be saying how they can not get a match in X-server coz of not enough peoples.

and if u think i am wrong, go check loa, its hard to get one match sometime for hours.

I do not like afk myself, but thing is it allow lot more people to enter x-server, thus allow us to at least have a x-server match. and for time when i do not fully free, but can be PC on, it allow me to farm some reward also.

so frankly do not see any issue, infact i think its one of best thing they did in LOA2 over LOA1, X-server is all dead in LOA1
    Translate
    2016-4-6 18:27  Reply

w4rl0ck Last edit in 2016-4-6 10:27:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crovile
User
Joined 2014-6-21
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2016-4-7 11:17:52 | Show all posts
Hmm... Ppl staying awake to do X-Server ? Now here is what I think.

I belong to a GMT+5:30hrs Timezone. It's 9:30pm when X-Server starts for me. It is pretty late. BUT I do make an effort to stay up & play it myself. Every single day. That is how you play a War. That's how things should be done.

I don't care if there aren't players are there at all. As long as there are legit players, it is fun. If time is an issue, then make an effort for it.

People, play a game in the right spirit, play the game as it should be played instead of looking for shortcuts. And seriously, you should consider quitting rather than using a LH for gaming. Or seriously, go play Farmville or Super Mario instead.
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • seriously legit player. and what in rule game allowed you to say those who use little helper are not legit player.

and while we are at it (right spirit, legit player) etc. what about high br player killing low br player, and cashier vs free player, new server vs old server etc etc.

seriously it just a game, which provide different way to do something, some prefer to use little helper after they have won a match, others do not. and that's all it is.
    Translate
    2016-4-7 14:21  Reply
  • You know, Little Helper is a short cut to get your things done. And since you want your things done for you, then just hand over your account to someone who will get it done for you. Even that is a lot more fair then putting on LH & going of to sleep. Agreed, this game offers certain ways for players to gain items. But as a gamer, you should know the difference between what's fair & what's not. LH, in no way is fair at all for all those people who make an effort themselves.

It's been 14 years since I've been gaming. And do you know how we used to farm ? We'd form parties and take turns in leading while killing mobs. We'd make an effort to grind. And here're the new age games who check in Little Helper and go off to sleep. BRAVO.

My issue is never cash or timezone or anything else. But I'd love to see people making an effort themselves. Everything can be worked out if you WANT to try. And if you can't then go play Farmville like I said.
    Translate
    2016-4-7 15:41  Reply
  • i have been gaming for 2y yrs now, this does not give me or anyone else right to definite what gaming is or how everyone should play the game.

thing is, not everyone is here to get things, some just use money to get thing directly, other use helpers provided by game, some even share there accounts to divide workload, and then there are those who really have to do everything them self without using any of above.

for me all deserve to play how they like, no one should be allowed to tell others they are doing things wrong, if game provide a way to do something, everyone is allowed to do it that way.

now if someone is cheating, or doing something they are not suppose to do as per game rules. i am with you, other then that, it everyone own choice how to play.

ah and since u mentioned farmville again and again, as far as i remember even there you have to do work, i do not remember crop getting planted and harvested there automatically.
    Translate
    2016-4-8 00:18  Reply
  • Yes, it does. And I will vouch for what is right. And an afk'er reaping all those benefits is not fair in any way. Like I said, it's a sorry sight to see the "New-Age Gamers" who think 1-Click & AFK Harvest is "Gaming". And if you ask me, I'll say that you don't have that essence in you. Coz if you did, none of you would've supported this.

And like I said, "If you can't get things done. Don't do it. Get out and do something else that you can do yourself. That would be something truly worth it."
    Translate
    2016-4-8 02:35  Reply
  • do you work or go to school, if yes, i am sure u go on foot, after all its not the right spirit to use car or bus etc, save time and do something else. not to mention you should go to school yourself on your own foots, not use something that make life simple.
    In fact while we are at "something truly worth it" why not leave for jungle and hunt ur food etc also, make everything with your own hand that would be something truly worth it, because if u cannot hunt and then cook your own food, you should not eat it,
    anyhow i am done with debating, you can think whatever u want what we are, it does not matter, i play game for fun, and whats fun is to one person, don't have to be fun to other. I do not like you telling others what fun, or gaming, or gaming essence is, and i myself should stop trying to tell you how its still fun.
    Translate
    2016-4-8 03:38  Reply

crovile Last edit in 2016-4-7 11:17:52

Support

-Evolve Or Die

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cimbakahn
User
Joined 2017-5-4
Last Visited 2017-09-30
Post time 2017-6-28 09:21:28 | Show all posts
To remove Little Helper would be insanity!  I barely have enough time for this game now.  If it gets removed alot of people will quit playing the game completely, and i may even be one of those that leave.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cimbakahn Last edit in 2017-6-28 09:21:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cimbakahn
User
Joined 2017-5-4
Last Visited 2017-09-30
Post time 2017-6-28 09:35:15 | Show all posts
I had to leave x-server once because my cat Sky was sick.  I was deffinitely not going to let her be sick alone.  I do believe that people, animals, plants, and real life is more important than this game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cimbakahn Last edit in 2017-6-28 09:35:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
maudibs
User
Joined 2016-8-25
Last Visited 2022-06-06
Post time 2017-6-28 12:27:44 | Show all posts
I don't think this is a complaint against lil helper (which is fantastic by the way)

For those lucky ones able to get into X-Server Wars, good luck to you. (I haven't been able to for weeks)
But I agree with the complaint about AFKers.

It's frustrating to lose battles because some team members sit in home base & do not contribute
anything towards the team efforts to win the battle.  In some instances this may be because lil
helper is broken. But I see many players have some bot which moves them a small amount every
30-60s, so that they don't get booted for being AFK.

This is particularly annoying in CONQUEST, when a few team members never leave home base.
And I'm not talking about people who've decided the battle is a loss so they don't try (that's an
issue for another thread). I'm talking about people using bots to stay in battles expecting free
rewards. I think players who never leave home base, should not receive any rewards, whether
it's X-Server Wars, Conquest, or whatever.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

maudibs Last edit in 2017-6-28 12:27:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-5 09:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068544 second(s), 52 queries .