North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42224 Threads / 241843 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 445| Reply: 2

harrassment in game on s1235

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stevenrpinteri...
User
Joined 2014-3-7
Last Visited 2019-03-30
Post time 2016-4-6 11:42:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
harrassment in game on s1235 Reply:2| View:445
player austin   keep saying a am hacking after loseing every tc battle  when he face our guild  he fails to see his laging and blames it on hacking  then makes a big sceen about it  in world chat  he fails to see there normaly 5 to 9 of our guild members in tc battle and fails to see that i stay  on the middle lane were i am able to run from flag to flag protecting my guild members sense i am the 3 rd highest guild member in the guild and on the server  i not sure how he thinks i am hacking when i only see him running in one spot the whole time while the other guild member thats in tc with him stay at base  gathering flags  from base  his said many times his going to send in a ticket and have me ban for  something i not doing so how can  i solve this problem i having with him i spend way to much money on this game  and and work to hard to build my br up to what it is    for someone to acuse me of something i not doing i sure yall are able to check the sys and reinsure him  that there aint no hacking going on
Translate

stevenrpinteri... Last edit in 2016-4-6 11:42:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
miffyreylo
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-27
Last Visited 2017-06-27
Post time 2016-4-6 12:09:15 | Show all posts
Edited by miffyreylo at 2016-4-6 12:10

okay okay, take a deep breath there stevenrpinterich. hehe

If you've never cheated, then you have nothing to fear, and if you do want the higher ups to check and verify your statement, we can do so. Will need your in game name to include in the report so the higher ups know who to check.

And regarding not seeing players in Twilight Clash, it's a weird lag.... has happened to my own character before also, so don't worry!   [It's a bit of an annoying lag...aye *sigh*]
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • my in game name on s1235 is  jaxen   I not worrie I just sick of being called something  because  we win every tc   and he only has 2 people  that  in tc  vs  well tonight was the lowest members we had in tc  and that was 5 members  but the time before that we had 9 members    I just want him to stop harassing me  for him loseing he don't start  it until we get 13 flags like I told him if I was hacking he wouldn't get any flags  I think his just butt hurt to be honest  and cant stand the fact that my guild is top guild on server  and has all the top players on our server  but I could be wrong  if going to wine about lose to a stronger guild and stronger players then he shouldn't show up to tc  is how I feel about it  I just wanted to see if there was any thing I could do about the harassment
    Translate
    2016-4-6 12:56  Reply
  • Hey there, I have updated your report. Just relax and learn how to ignore. If you know that you did nothing wrong, you shouldn't bother listening to anyone, simply block them.
    Translate
    2016-4-7 14:37  Reply
  • Also if you have any screenshots with that player harassing you, please post them in here and measures will be taken, starting with a warning.
    Translate
    2016-4-7 14:38  Reply
  • ok I will if he finds his way off my block list  but I not worrie hey freyafm what ever happen to the report you sent in for me about my nav king rewards I still never got my 390k pirates gold or my 10k aegis shards that I won
    Translate
    2016-4-8 08:11  Reply

miffyreylo Last edit in 2016-4-6 12:09:15

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
miffyreylo
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-1-27
Last Visited 2017-06-27
Post time 2016-4-9 11:08:20 | Show all posts
Well if it helps that player, the devs checked and found nothing questionable on your account, so there you go lol.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

miffyreylo Last edit in 2016-4-9 11:08:20

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-9 18:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067119 second(s), 37 queries .